Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Which is the best car park for Studland

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi everyone,

Mixed directions so far but can anyone tell me the closest place to park for Studland. Either the Bus stop or the knoll end. I am trying to find the easiest and quickest access and area where most people go. Having been a couple of times to the bus stop side, I have been told the knoll is better. Anyone got any experience of the knoll?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I park for free in the National Trust car park. It's a 5 min stroll to the nudist area.

By *k1986Man
over a year ago

local

Was there yesterday knoll carpark is good an not too far plus there's a lil shop there too

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Went yesterday, I park on Ferry Road, just make sure you're completely off the carriageway as people get ticketed. Such a fabulous beach.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Many thanks for trhe replies.

By *ap AdgeMan
over a year ago

Wirral

A lovely beach a must visit

By *ichaelangelaCouple
over a year ago

notts

where is the best place to park if in a motorhome, really want to visit this year, better if we could park overnight too

over a year ago

"Hi everyone,

Mixed directions so far but can anyone tell me the closest place to park for Studland. Either the Bus stop or the knoll end. I am trying to find the easiest and quickest access and area where most people go. Having been a couple of times to the bus stop side, I have been told the knoll is better. Anyone got any experience of the knoll?"

if coming from Poole side on ferry go over on ferry and there's a carpark on left at other side I always get ferry over and walk round

over a year ago

"I park for free in the National Trust car park. It's a 5 min stroll to the nudist area. "

5 mins, Jesus you must be joking lol... we went a couple of times last year (while on our hols), so we might have been in a different NT car park but it took us a good 20 mins walk to the nudist..

It was murder with all our crap...

OP, are you thinking of going soon?? That's an effort this time of year lol...

over a year ago

"where is the best place to park if in a motorhome, really want to visit this year, better if we could park overnight too"
you probably can't park overnight in car park but if you go a bit further on way to swanage places en-route

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I park for free in the National Trust car park. It's a 5 min stroll to the nudist area.

5 mins, Jesus you must be joking lol... we went a couple of times last year (while on our hols), so we might have been in a different NT car park but it took us a good 20 mins walk to the nudist..

It was murder with all our crap...

OP, are you thinking of going soon?? That's an effort this time of year lol..."

There are several NT car parks.

By *imon and saffyCouple
over a year ago

southampton

The main NT car park with cafe, toilets is a good 20 min walk from the nudist beach.

The other potential is at the north at shell bay, by the ferry.

Don't think either allow overnight parking.

Not sure what the parking restrictions are on the road for overnight.

There is a summer nudist campsite nearby during the summer, never been ourselves as we tend to go on day trips.

By *atcoupleCouple
over a year ago

Suffolk - East Anglia

We park at fire point 6 which is on the straight road about 1/4 mile south of the chain ferry. A quick stroll along the footpath brings you tight onto the naturist beach ??

We'll be there weather permitting this June. Can't wait ,

over a year ago

We have always parked at the road side near the ferry.

we will be having a weekend down there when it warms up.

over a year ago

Not far from and plan to spend some weekends there this year Planned to last year but the weather just didn't happen

Post new Message to Thread