Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

not gay but.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Im not gay or anything never looked or touched a guy like that but recently t girls are my thing i watched a vid about a girl she was stunning like couldnt tell the difference then half way through she gets her cock out i was like omfg go girl ha what are peoples experiences just curious

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If they have a cock...then how is it not gay?

Just asking because I cannot get my head around that....

over a year ago

"If they have a cock...then how is it not gay?"

Because there's a difference between being attracted to femininity and masculinity.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"If they have a cock...then how is it not gay?

Just asking because I cannot get my head around that...."

But you want to...

By *lligator3Man
over a year ago

scotland

Did you stop stroking on the big Reveal or could you not wait on picking another video as you were 'at the point of no return'

over a year ago

Because there's a difference between being attracted to femininity and masculinity."

And a cock is feminine? Have I stepped onto a different planet? I have nothing against people of any sexuality....I have a number of gay friends... But a guy fancies another guy...even in heels and make-up.....then that is by definition gay...surely?

over a year ago

Just asking because I cannot get my head around that...."

That's because you're a narrow minded...

over a year ago

Because there's a difference between being attracted to femininity and masculinity.

And a cock is feminine? Have I stepped onto a different planet? I have nothing against people of any sexuality....I have a number of gay friends... But a guy fancies another guy...even in heels and make-up.....then that is by definition gay...surely?"

Having a cock doesn't make someone masculine either.

The lines in the whole straight/bi/gay debate are more blurred than people realise.

over a year ago

And a cock is feminine? Have I stepped onto a different planet? I have nothing against people of any sexuality....I have a number of gay friends... But a guy fancies another guy...even in heels and make-up.....then that is by definition gay...surely?"

Depends if he fancies women as well that would make him bi

over a year ago

And a cock is feminine? Have I stepped onto a different planet? I have nothing against people of any sexuality....I have a number of gay friends... But a guy fancies another guy...even in heels and make-up.....then that is by definition gay...surely?

Depends if he fancies women as well that would make him bi "

Agreed....but certainly not straight. So why pretend?

over a year ago

Agreed....but certainly not straight. So why pretend?"

Why care?

over a year ago

Agreed....but certainly not straight. So why pretend?"

I know bi people pretending to be straight its shocking isnt it, ban the lot I say

over a year ago

Why care?"

I don't......but it seems the OP does....that's the point I am making but seems to have been missed by others.

over a year ago

Why care?

I don't......but it seems the OP does....that's the point I am making but seems to have been missed by others."

On a serious note

Cause I can be sometimes

But surely the fact he's posted his feeling on a open forum shows he's not hiding or pretending anything??

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS
over a year ago

London&Dublin

Pass the popcorn please.....

over a year ago

Gynephilia is the correct term. I know because I recently looked it up on another thread....

Not gay at all... I don't see why it matters though.

over a year ago

Why care?

I don't......"

Yet here you are...posting on a thread about it...

over a year ago

Sexuality has more shades than cheap fan fiction.. And to be fair dulux do more than fifty shades of grey. Myself I get turned on by femininity and I don't look at a tgirls cock when I'm with her, if she sees herself feminine and looks feminine.......... An old guy once said if your explaining your loosing ..all I can say is I met a girl called Amanda once to my loss.. Ive been with enough ladies to know she was a lady cock or not.. Her mind was female.. I could tell because she made me feel like a man and she was caring, and if I wasn't hung up on what will friends think... I'd have dated her and probably have had a packed lunch every morning and a blow job every evening.. And a pretty face to look at.. PS iv had two beers I'm a cheap date

over a year ago

Im a lover of women but this t girl was more woman than some women if you get me ha

over a year ago

Why care?

I don't......

Yet here you are...posting on a thread about it..."

doesn't matter whether anyone cares or not,someones started a thread in an open forum & someones replied...thought that was the general idea of a forum.....

over a year ago

Can I just ask why it isn't ok, on a forum post where the OP publicly invited commentary on the issue, someone can't express his view that the actions/interests of the OP seem homosexual or bi? I don't think that by expressing this view the poster is saying there is anything wrong with it, just that it isn't something that he would class as straight. Surely this is pertinent to the OP's post? Even tangentially? Just saying...

-Courtney

over a year ago

Why care?

I don't......

Yet here you are...posting on a thread about it...doesn't matter whether anyone cares or not,someones started a thread in an open forum & someones replied...thought that was the general idea of a forum....."

Just because someone posts a thread doesn't mean you have to comment on it, especially if you claim to not care about the issue being discussed. Its rather like opening a packet of crisps when you're not hungry.

over a year ago

Trannys flip my switch big time. Tits and a nice cock with a nice figure is a turn on. Any thought of guy on guy no intrest. I guess you could call me a trysexual !

over a year ago

"Im a lover of women but this t girl was more woman than some women if you get me ha"

A lot of t girls look better than most women the thing is they have to make more of an effort than women to look femanine so they always look great, always dressed up, hair done, make up done etc where as women don't have to be made up all the time to look like a woman because they just are

I have a friend who loves them and he said its because they are always made up beautiful all the time and when you think about it they are

Some are stunning and I'll be the first to admit I'm not made up every time I go out the house

over a year ago

As such I'm happy at least here in fab world calling myself bi.. I got hooked via the tgirls route.. I really don't fancy guys.. But have been to saunas on tgirl night trying to chase the dragon so to speak

over a year ago

"As such I'm happy at least here in fab world calling myself bi.. I got hooked via the tgirls route.. I really don't fancy guys.. But have been to saunas on tgirl night trying to chase the dragon so to speak "

You get transsexual dragons too?

over a year ago

Whatever the labels, rejoice in your sexual urges.

Go for it!

over a year ago

Why care?

I don't......

Yet here you are...posting on a thread about it...doesn't matter whether anyone cares or not,someones started a thread in an open forum & someones replied...thought that was the general idea of a forum.....

Just because someone posts a thread doesn't mean you have to comment on it, especially if you claim to not care about the issue being discussed. Its rather like opening a packet of crisps when you're not hungry."

why care?

over a year ago

"Gynephilia is the correct term. I know because I recently looked it up on another thread....

Not gay at all... I don't see why it matters though. "

Thats a new one on me but still leaves things messed up unless I have multiple personalities

See I'm rarely attracted to another guy except when I'm dressed and have taken on that feminine role. Still attracted to females but not as much and about the same either dressed or not to other tgirls.

Anyway back to OP not gay, bi to the label nazi's out there and you to yourself hope that clears up thing

over a year ago

didnt mean to cause any aggro just was curious if anyone in same boat and what are their experiences my apologies

over a year ago

" didnt mean to cause any aggro just was curious if anyone in same boat and what are their experiences my apologies"

You haven't done anything what you apologising for?

over a year ago

"I have a friend who loves them and he said its because they are always made up beautiful all the time and when you think about it they are"

Having tried full time yes we have to bad enough being stared at without your 5o'clock shadow showing

over a year ago

" didnt mean to cause any aggro just was curious if anyone in same boat and what are their experiences my apologies

You haven't done anything what you apologising for?"

I dont know ha just didnt want it kicking off

over a year ago

" didnt mean to cause any aggro just was curious if anyone in same boat and what are their experiences my apologies"

Mate you have no need to apologise, if there is an attraction there and you are comfortable with it ( not anyone else just you) go for it, there is no need for any kind of label, and you are in a place where you can be sexually free apart from narrow minded people but who care about them anyway

over a year ago

I'm in agreement with the label Nazi comment.. Ive a young relative who has enlightened me .Ive always been liberal in my view of everything, apart from incest and Morris dancing...and to be fair I blame the internet for everything, most addictive thing out there and like a woman's ass hole and a nine volt battery.. You know deep down it's wrong but will put your tongue there

over a year ago

"I'm in agreement with the label Nazi comment.. Ive a young relative who has enlightened me .Ive always been liberal in my view of everything, apart from incest and Morris dancing...and to be fair I blame the internet for everything, most addictive thing out there and like a woman's ass hole and a nine volt battery.. You know deep down it's wrong but will put your tongue there "

Why is it wrong ?

over a year ago

Fair enough... A nine volt battery is

over a year ago

"Fair enough... A nine volt battery is "

That aswell lol - I love doing it

over a year ago

"I'm in agreement with the label Nazi comment.. Ive a young relative who has enlightened me .Ive always been liberal in my view of everything, apart from incest and Morris dancing...and to be fair I blame the internet for everything, most addictive thing out there and like a woman's ass hole and a nine volt battery.. You know deep down it's wrong but will put your tongue there

Why is it wrong ?"

Morris dancing? Of course it's wrong! Do you even need to ask why?

Oh and I find that they both taste the same... no?

over a year ago

"I'm in agreement with the label Nazi comment.. Ive a young relative who has enlightened me .Ive always been liberal in my view of everything, apart from incest and Morris dancing...and to be fair I blame the internet for everything, most addictive thing out there and like a woman's ass hole and a nine volt battery.. You know deep down it's wrong but will put your tongue there

Why is it wrong ?

Morris dancing? Of course it's wrong! Do you even need to ask why?

Oh and I find that they both taste the same... no? "

Ok agree with the Morris Dancing but nothing else

over a year ago

OK incest if you're the guy in that Irish band with the three brunette sister's fair enoughski

over a year ago

As you see.. I'm easy too debate with

By *airy_HettyWoman
over a year ago

Greater London

" didnt mean to cause any aggro just was curious if anyone in same boat and what are their experiences my apologies

You haven't done anything what you apologising for?"

over a year ago

uh huh being gay would be a bad thing

over a year ago

Why care?

I don't......but it seems the OP does....that's the point I am making but seems to have been missed by others.

On a serious note

Cause I can be sometimes

But surely the fact he's posted his feeling on a open forum shows he's not hiding or pretending anything??"

He is saying that such a thing is "not gay" and his profile States he is straight. Why hide the fact that he is clearly bisexual.....celebrate it instead.!

over a year ago

Why do you lump gay and bisexual together like they're the same thing?

Your first reply to this thread is incredibly ignorant.

By *amparaWoman
over a year ago

biggleswade

i couldn't have put that better myself

over a year ago

So you agree with him that the OP is, unknowingly, actually gay?

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Be like Mary Poppins and never explain anything.

By *amparaWoman
over a year ago

biggleswade

sorry were you talking to me?

over a year ago

If you pretend her cock isn't there you're not gay. If you can't wait to suck it and slip it up your bum you probably are

By *dam_TinaCouple
over a year ago

Hampshire

"sorry were you talking to me?"

No I think he was talking to me, although this is my first post on the thread

over a year ago

I met a ts girl yesterday who's boobs I think were second only to miss Perditas.

By *amparaWoman
over a year ago

biggleswade

Why care?

I don't......

Yet here you are...posting on a thread about it..."

so its a free country he can have views can't he? oh no sorry he can only have views that comply with yours yeah thats about right with most of the people on the forums and why would someone say he has nazi views how completely pathetic is that??

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

Getting more than a bit tired of the pathetic "label nazi" "label police" comments. The OP asked about a label and people have responded. It really doesn't matter what turns on the OP, good luck to him if he is happy. However the "label" is how he advertises himself to the outside world, and those who night like to meet him deserve to know about his sexual preferences.

As to whether he is gay - from our perspective probably not. Bi? Probably. It really doesn't matter as long he is honest.

By *amparaWoman
over a year ago

biggleswade

"sorry were you talking to me?

No I think he was talking to me, although this is my first post on the thread"

hang on a minute while i go and find some thread so i can stitch up my side because it has split from laughing so much(being sarky hear in case you thought you were funny)

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

If the person's gender is opposite to the person attracted, then the closest comparison is for the person to be straight. The genitals could be considered a very small part of a person's body and may not feature in a meet. For example, a guy gets a blow job or gives anal to someone, whilst feeling her breasts.

We're stuck on an old binary mindset in our culture, to some extent. Gender is more nuanced and varied than that and if someone identifies as masculine and male gender, but was born female before transitioning - and vice versa with others born male - then it creates a need to think a little differently and get out of the binary mindset that some find a touch hard, when they're turning those cogs up top.

By *amparaWoman
over a year ago

biggleswade

If the person's gender is opposite to the person attracted, then the closest comparison is for the person to be straight. The genitals could be considered a very small part of a person's body and may not feature in a meet. For example, a guy gets a blow job or gives anal to someone, whilst feeling her breasts.

We're stuck on an old binary mindset in our culture, to some extent. Gender is more nuanced and varied than that and if someone identifies as masculine and male gender, but was born female before transitioning - and vice versa with others born male - then it creates a need to think a little differently and get out of the binary mindset that some find a touch hard, when they're turning those cogs up top. "

you have explained it very well thank you

over a year ago

"Getting more than a bit tired of the pathetic "label nazi" "label police" comments. The OP asked about a label and people have responded. It really doesn't matter what turns on the OP, good luck to him if he is happy. However the "label" is how he advertises himself to the outside world, and those who night like to meet him deserve to know about his sexual preferences."

I made the comment because people were trying to label OP as gay when cleary he's not. When it comes to sexuality nothing is black or white as there are so many variables especially where tv's/ts are concerned.

What would be great is if 1 day people could be honest and open without having to stick a label on to define who they were and what they liked

over a year ago

Wolfie - there are some extremely convincing Transgender people out there (male and Female), so its not surprising you got/get caught out - don't fret as far as I amaware, looking at a TS/TV/CD does not make you Gay , just intrigued that's all

Post new Message to Thread