Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Ruin me or avoid me

Jump to newest

By *xcite OP   Man
over a year ago

paignton

Today's request for the female community of Fab.

Would you ruin me or avoid me. Message me now. I won't take any offensive. Would be interested to see what you all think.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *apillonNoirWoman
over a year ago

There...

Avoid. Confused profile where you purport to be all things to all women... not for me thanks.

By *xcite OP   Man
over a year ago

paignton

Thank you for your feedback. May I ask what why you find my profile confusing. If you could PM me. I would be open to ideas to improve my profile (they do say women know best hense posting this post to forum) As I was never good at putting words to paper so to speak.

By *apillonNoirWoman
over a year ago

There...

Read your profile. Read it again. Now look at what you're offering - a plaything who will be anything that is wanted... Really? Hmmm. I'm sure you'll appeal to some but not to me.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Avoid

By *igerclawsCouple
over a year ago

cork

Can't understand why you posted this thread? You joined 8 weeks ago 3 vers already your profile is good with nice pics... So many guys would be happy with such a start on fab so why post this? Happy fabbing

By *xcite OP   Man
over a year ago

paignton

Thank you all for the advice so far. Only reason I posted today was because out of the blue from someone I don't know. I got some hate mail and the closing line was improve your profile. With no explanations. So I was just curious to see what others thought and if they had any improvement advice. But may I say thank you for writing back to the post I put out this evening.

By *qua vitaeWoman
over a year ago

Shropshire/South Yorkshire

"Can't understand why you posted this thread? You joined 8 weeks ago 3 vers already your profile is good with nice pics... So many guys would be happy with such a start on fab so why post this? Happy fabbing "

That's what I thought.

You're not the only one on here that has had rude or abusive messages; it's the nature of a minority on here. The block button is useful in that instance and move on to the next profile, or report to admin if it becomes offensive.

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Oh nowt to do with self aggrandisement then I see.

Post new Message to Thread