Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Single Ladies...

Jump to newest

By *ilmiss75 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Thornton

How many of you go to clubs on your own?

How do you feel going alone?

Its something Ive wanted to do but not had the courage.. Until last night. I was at a loose end, had a meet up but no interest.. I knew the hosts so thought stuff it.. Im going

I probably wouldnt go again on a saturday because it was couples night.. But it was a step I wanted to take.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I go on my own whenever I go

I'm single so I have no choice

over a year ago

I don't think I could ever go on my own would be sat like a.lemon all the time

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/06/15 12:49:18]

over a year ago

"I go on my own whenever I go

I'm single so I have no choice "

You could always ask me lol!

over a year ago

"I don't think I could ever go on my own would be sat like a.lemon all the time "

It can be hard as people tend to just follow you around and some guys can get a bit pushy when they realise you have no guy to protect you

I went to chameleons on Friday and had this with a guy in the jacuzzi he spent the whole time I was in there just looking at me, there was me him and two other guys, when the others guys got out and it was just me and him he shouted over are you on your own, I said yes and immediately he came over hands everywhere saying he wasn't sure if I was with one of the other guys or not

so if you think I'm with somebody that means you show me enough respect to not just pounce on me but as soon as you know I'm alone you just wade in without even asking if I want to play with you

single women are seen as easy targets by some guys

By *ilmiss75 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Thornton

I was the only single fem last night. Everyone else was couples. Prob seems strange of me to go that particular night when im not really seeking couples but as i said, it was a hurdle i wanted to get over.

I wouldnt just go at anytime, only if i know there are people there that i already know. I will stick with mixed nights in future lol

over a year ago

"I don't think I could ever go on my own would be sat like a.lemon all the time

It can be hard as people tend to just follow you around and some guys can get a bit pushy when they realise you have no guy to protect you

I went to chameleons on Friday and had this with a guy in the jacuzzi he spent the whole time I was in there just looking at me, there was me him and two other guys, when the others guys got out and it was just me and him he shouted over are you on your own, I said yes and immediately he came over hands everywhere saying he wasn't sure if I was with one of the other guys or not

so if you think I'm with somebody that means you show me enough respect to not just pounce on me but as soon as you know I'm alone you just wade in without even asking if I want to play with you

single women are seen as easy targets by some guys "

oh god that's awful hope you told him where to go x

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

I go often on my own, or with a few female friends, as well as with the odd person I meet from fab

over a year ago

If i could get there then yes I would, I can go to a bar alone so its no different for me

over a year ago

"I go on my own whenever I go

I'm single so I have no choice

You could always ask me lol!"

I've been with guys I've met off here before it don't work for me

the last guy only asked me because he had arranged to meet a couple in there, soon as we walked in he fucked off to this couple and spent the night giving her my wine as she didn't take any, and I paid the entry fee

sod that if I'm going to spend the night alone I'll go alone for free and drink my own wine

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I go to Isis on my own all the time and have a great time. I prefer to go with my club buddy if I've not visited a club before though.

I never go on couples nights purely because they are rarely successful for me. Prefer my men single

over a year ago

single women are seen as easy targets by some guys oh god that's awful hope you told him where to go x"

I said to him what I just said above

I asked him why he thought it was ok to just come over and grab my tits and try to kiss me just because he now knows I'm single

saying that 99.9% of single guys are lovely I don't have many problems but there's always the odd few

over a year ago

I've been lots of times on my own! A little nervous the first time but am fine with it now!

over a year ago

single women are seen as easy targets by some guys oh god that's awful hope you told him where to go x

I asked him why he thought it was ok to just come over and grab my tits and try to kiss me just because he now knows I'm single

saying that 99.9% of single guys are lovely I don't have many problems but there's always the odd few "

He's lucky you said if it had been me he touched he would have been nursing a broken jaw!

over a year ago

single women are seen as easy targets by some guys oh god that's awful hope you told him where to go x

saying that 99.9% of single guys are lovely I don't have many problems but there's always the odd few "

When you got out the hot tub you should have accidently trod on his balls. He would remember that for a while.

over a year ago

I've been to a few clubs on my own and planning on more. I wouldn't go on a couples only night though.

over a year ago

I've been to a few clubs on my own and find them hard work. I prefer to go with a few fem friends or meet couples there.

Well done for going on your own though.

By *ornyspiceCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

[Removed by poster at 28/06/15 13:39:27]

By *uzzybeWoman
over a year ago

Darlington

I have been on my own. Tbh it forces me to come out of my shyness and make an effort to talk to others. Has been very liberating tbh and have ended up thoroughly enjoying myself

By *ornyspiceCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

For us as a couple we like meeting single ladies at Chams if this arrange we tend to stay with them and not expect to leave them on their own, if they choose to venture all well and good, ay least she can come to us if she feels uncomfortable, saying that the staff will deal with it if you report it to them.

If any single ladies want to meet up with us let us know x

By *nigmatic1Woman
over a year ago

A seaside town near you!

"How many of you go to clubs on your own?

Its something Ive wanted to do but not had the courage.. Until last night. I was at a loose end, had a meet up but no interest.. I knew the hosts so thought stuff it.. Im going

I probably wouldnt go again on a saturday because it was couples night.. But it was a step I wanted to take."

Well done you! Was it busy?

By *ilmiss75 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Thornton

"How many of you go to clubs on your own?

I probably wouldnt go again on a saturday because it was couples night.. But it was a step I wanted to take.

Well done you! Was it busy? "

Thanks

Yes it was. The busiest ive ever seen it. About 30 couples id say, maybe more.

over a year ago

Only been once (went on my own) but i think i'd rather have that freedom to go alone. I'd accompany someone i know to one too, but i'd not go with them as a couple.

Post new Message to Thread