Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Profile length and number of pictures .

Jump to newest

By *at69drive OP   Man
over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

My profile achieves the aims which I require . However as in all aspects of life there is always room for improvement , so was wondering how long a profile can be before it starts to become boring .And how many pictures should one contain.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Depends on how interesting the content of the profile is. There's no point making it longer than it need be, and no point in posting hundreds of identical pics. I'd rather see variety and short and interesting than long and dull.

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

At least one for every place your from.

over a year ago

"Depends on how interesting the content of the profile is. There's no point making it longer than it need be, and no point in posting hundreds of identical pics. I'd rather see variety and short and interesting than long and dull."

Meant to add, if yours achieves what you set out to then why change it?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/06/15 11:02:28]

over a year ago

You ever heard of that expression if its not broken don't fix it?

If your getting everything from fab you require as it is why would you want to change it, how can you improve on getting everything you require?

over a year ago

Mines a bloody essay but hey, I like it!

By *at69drive OP   Man
over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"Mines a bloody essay but hey, I like it! "
It is a very well written essay with good use of paragraphs . Flows nicely as well.

By *at69drive OP   Man
over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"Depends on how interesting the content of the profile is. There's no point making it longer than it need be, and no point in posting hundreds of identical pics. I'd rather see variety and short and interesting than long and dull."
I have just read yours and you have put a considerable effort into writing a decent one .

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'm currently showing a short version. I have the old longer one still. This one is designed not to meet anyone new (I have a network of current swingers) and is working a treat.

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

There's no prescribed length of profile, but it should be written with your intended target range in mind, and if it exhibits a certain style it should appeal to like-minded people on the site.

By *at69drive OP   Man
over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"You ever heard of that expression if its not broken don't fix it?

If your getting everything from fab you require as it is why would you want to change it, how can you improve on getting everything you require?"

I try to constant ly evaluate everything that I do in life so am always trying to think of ways as to how things can be improved . Very good point though , if its not broke dont fix it. I have base of about six couples that I see regularly plus various one offs.

over a year ago

"Depends on how interesting the content of the profile is. There's no point making it longer than it need be, and no point in posting hundreds of identical pics. I'd rather see variety and short and interesting than long and dull.

Meant to add, if yours achieves what you set out to then why change it?"

Doesn't matter what anyone else thinks as long as you are happy.

I usually read the first paragraph then get bored. I skim read. If I'm not put off then I'll read more. Quick scroll through the pics and that's usually me done. It's not a dating site. I don't want to know someone's life story.

By *at69drive OP   Man
over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"At least one for every place your from. "
All the photos are in London . I had some taken in Cap d Agde this week but the quality is pòor

By *at69drive OP   Man
over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"Depends on how interesting the content of the profile is. There's no point making it longer than it need be, and no point in posting hundreds of identical pics. I'd rather see variety and short and interesting than long and dull.

I usually read the first paragraph then get bored. I skim read. If I'm not put off then I'll read more. Quick scroll through the pics and that's usually me done. It's not a dating site. I don't want to know someone's life story. "

True . It is not a dating site but you have to think about how you get someones attention if you want that hour ob totally unlimited pleasure .

over a year ago

I usually read the first paragraph then get bored. I skim read. If I'm not put off then I'll read more. Quick scroll through the pics and that's usually me done. It's not a dating site. I don't want to know someone's life story. "

I LOVE what you've done with the place!

over a year ago

Read through ours yesterday and thought was a bit 'weighty' but as I'm picky thought best leaving it alone for now

over a year ago

My profile is quite long to

By *vie RuthWoman
over a year ago

Just where the rainbow end.s . .

Just be careful of your pics Mine are now all friends only after a person used some for their profile

By *at69drive OP   Man
over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"Read through ours yesterday and thought was a bit 'weighty' but as I'm picky thought best leaving it alone for now "
Yours is well written and details your requirements precisely so probably best to leave as it is .

By *at69drive OP   Man
over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"Just be careful of your pics Mine are now all friends only after a person used some for their profile"
You must have some pretty good photos if someone thought that they were worth copying .

over a year ago

Ours is quite long and our public pictures also need a refresh. Private pics obviously shows much more about us.

Although profile is long, it's not too moaney!

over a year ago

"My profile is quite long to "

I love the last sentence. x

over a year ago

"My profile is quite long to

I love the last sentence. x"

Yes and ty lol, its a good one that

over a year ago

Mine's quite long, but it doesn't babble on for ages and it outlines quite clearly what I'm looking for.

Nae bother, as most don't seem to read past the first line or two

over a year ago

Been told mines too long, seems to work though and would rather get it all out there, save wasting everyone's time

over a year ago

"Mine's quite long, but it doesn't babble on for ages and it outlines quite clearly what I'm looking for.

Nae bother, as most don't seem to read past the first line or two "

Oh shit, if yours is long, I might have to rethink mine

By *at69drive OP   Man
over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"Been told mines too long, seems to work though and would rather get it all out there, save wasting everyone's time "
Nicely written and well laid out . Looks good.

By *omethingSoGoodAboutSofiaWoman
over a year ago

Blackburn/Preston

I'd get an A* for length, an A* for waffling, an A* for repetitiveness and an A* for dullness from the same sort of pictures...if length, waffling, repetitiveness and dullness were factors of being given an A*!!!!!!

Every time I sit to downsize or add new pics, it doesn't work and I end up adding more to it, it states exactly what I want it to and reads how I want it to read, has no flow and is honest which is exactly what and how I am...it's me on my tiny little bit of the Internet. It appeals to some and doesn't to others, I wouldn't worry too much about length and the amount of pics OP as one persons boring is another persons exciting! Not everyone is looking for the same thing which is the beauty about us all being unique so I wouldn't worry about it!

over a year ago

"My profile achieves the aims which I require . However as in all aspects of life there is always room for improvement , so was wondering how long a profile can be before it starts to become boring .And how many pictures should one contain. "

I don't think it's necessarily the length of profile that becomes boring . It's as much to do with content . Quite how garden flowers and favourite TV shows register on any level other than boring is beyond me , but if it works for you , fair play .

By *vie RuthWoman
over a year ago

Just where the rainbow end.s . .

Have been told they are to be honest.A friend noticed one on the hottest pic list

over a year ago

I think my profile doesn't do me justice but it's hard to make do so

Post new Message to Thread