Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

More than one fun buddy

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi Fab Peoples - I was just wondering if many people on here have more than one playmate?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I did have, got to the point where i had too many and felt stressed about them all wanting meets at the same time and then meeting new people when none of them where free but then they wanted regular meets as well...arg!!

Liked it when i had about 6 and used to meet them all regularly, worked out nice about that amount coz i liked to be fucked 3 times a day. Not sure what i want, if any fuck buddies now coz i like to feel more free and not pressured.

over a year ago

I've got a couple of guys I see regularly, who both give me very different things, and also have a few other friends I'll see from time to time. It all adds to the experience for me as I like the combination of people I know and fresh meat...I mean meets!

over a year ago

I did at one point have two regulars, then there was a third, and now there's none lol

over a year ago

I have never had one lol.

By *abes in the woodWoman
over a year ago

wales

I enjoy one I got

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I told one of mine that I'm considering meeting a couple and now he doesn't want to see me because he doesn't want to share. I don't really get that

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I think that's the bit I don't get. It's a swingers site, so you would expect people to swing! The reason I ask is because I went to a party recently, and there was a girl there with her partner, and when he started showing a female some attention, she went ballistic and stormed off. Either you are a swinger or not surely?? And if you are not, then maybe a proper dating site would be more appropriate? Ha ving said that - it's up to the individual how they play and I totally respect that. Just a bit confused really

over a year ago

"I told one of mine that I'm considering meeting a couple and now he doesn't want to see me because he doesn't want to share. I don't really get that "

I meet guys who like that i'm fucking a lot of guys. Yeah i don't get possessiveness in people either, especially those who want NSA sex...

over a year ago

"I told one of mine that I'm considering meeting a couple and now he doesn't want to see me because he doesn't want to share. I don't really get that "

I get where he's coming from but he can't really apply that logic when you've met via here for nsa sex.

Reading between the lines it does appear quite a few think the way he does tho.

over a year ago

I had one when I first joined, then just a few different in between. I had another one recently, but none now. Doesnt seem to work out really regulars do they

over a year ago

I've got a few, but only one very special friend. I do find they are like buses sometimes, like tonight for instance, no sign of any of the buggers!

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"I told one of mine that I'm considering meeting a couple and now he doesn't want to see me because he doesn't want to share. I don't really get that

I get where he's coming from but he can't really apply that logic when you've met via here for nsa sex.

Reading between the lines it does appear quite a few think the way he does tho."

I just don't understand guys!! I was being honest with him, I thought he would be pleased for me....

over a year ago

One guy I was seeing wanted a threesome with a lady. I couldnt find one who would meet us. But to be totally honest I dont think I could have watched him with another woman after having been with him for a while meeting him regularly alone

over a year ago

"Hi Fab Peoples - I was just wondering if many people on here have more than one playmate?"

I do. I put it down to my relative lack of experience and possible "mid-life" issues.

When I grow some maturity, I may work out who and what I want but until then, I try to be the best person I can be without hurting anyone.

Ask me again in a few months or so...

By *orbi24Man
over a year ago

London

I have a few of them. I am not selfish so that is nsa. I meet them like in rotation or whenever the want to. So about them. One of the girls wanted me just for her. But i can't stay like that. Because she has some others too. Would be unfair. Also i meet couples as for the mrs satisfaction...

over a year ago

More than one?

I don't even have one

over a year ago

"I think that's the bit I don't get. It's a swingers site, so you would expect people to swing! The reason I ask is because I went to a party recently, and there was a girl there with her partner, and when he started showing a female some attention, she went ballistic and stormed off. Either you are a swinger or not surely?? And if you are not, then maybe a proper dating site would be more appropriate? Ha ving said that - it's up to the individual how they play and I totally respect that. Just a bit confused really "

The title says swinging site and that's where it ends. Just because some people want to use it as a site for meeting people for sex, doesn't mean they want to date. Some people can't or don't want to- share. Doesn't make them bad people.

Pretty disrespectful for anyone (anyone- not aimed at the person I'm quoting) to say what they are doing is wrong.

If you don't like the way people meet, don't meet them.

over a year ago

"More than one?

I don't even have one "

Me neither! Would love one though

over a year ago

Yep, playmates come and go for various reasons, it's the nature of what we're doing. As long as everyone's happy, why not

Post new Message to Thread