Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Inbox messages from hotlist profiles

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Would anyone believe it beneficial to have messages from hotlist profiles somehow shown in a different way for ease of reference? Perhaps a different colour for instance?

Would anyone agree or have any further suggestions?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not really. I know who's on my hotlist coz they're there for a reason...

By *olarfoxMan
over a year ago

North Cambs

"Would anyone believe it beneficial to have messages from hotlist profiles somehow shown in a different way for ease of reference? Perhaps a different colour for instance?

Would anyone agree or have any further suggestions?"

Is this because you are so inundated with messages (as a single guy on here) that you need a system to prioritise them??

over a year ago

"Would anyone believe it beneficial to have messages from hotlist profiles somehow shown in a different way for ease of reference? Perhaps a different colour for instance?

Is this because you are so inundated with messages (as a single guy on here) that you need a system to prioritise them?? "

You've foiled me...

By *c-ukMan
over a year ago

Sevenoaks

Great idea!! that way I can get fuck all emails in two different colours

over a year ago

Great idea!! that way I can get fuck all emails in two different colours

"

Hehe

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

not everyone uses the "hotlist" for good....

over a year ago

"not everyone uses the "hotlist" for good....

"

How else is it used?

over a year ago

Don't think it matters, i know who's on my hotlist anyway!

over a year ago

"

We use ours to stalk people we know in our vanilla lives so we don't bump into them.

Oh and to stalk hot singles

over a year ago

We use ours to stalk people we know in our vanilla lives so we don't bump into them.

Oh and to stalk hot singles "

over a year ago

Very good idea op i have lots of men on my hotlist and a few women but I suspect that I may not be on their lists

over a year ago

"Very good idea op i have lots of men on my hotlist and a few women but I suspect that I may not be on their lists "

;)

over a year ago

Do you mean if your on their hotlist? So if somebody mails you and your on their hotlist you know they have hotlisted you?

I see no benefit to this, if somebody mails you and it shows your on their hotlist what does it achieve?

over a year ago

Do you mean if your on their hotlist? So if somebody mails you and your on their hotlist you know they have hotlisted you?

I see no benefit to this, if somebody mails you and it shows your on their hotlist what does it achieve?"

Think he means if you have hotlisted someone and they message you u know its someone you have hotlisted so you can get all excited just to be told no thank you ahhhhhh

over a year ago

I see no benefit to this, if somebody mails you and it shows your on their hotlist what does it achieve?"

I mean - when someone mails you, and that person is in your hotlist, it is a good way to prioritise mails.

over a year ago

I see no benefit to this, if somebody mails you and it shows your on their hotlist what does it achieve?

I mean - when someone mails you, and that person is in your hotlist, it is a good way to prioritise mails."

Suppose it would benefit some but I have to ask why wouldn't you just mail them in the first place if you liked them, instead of putting them on your hotlist and waiting to see if they mail you

over a year ago

With one click you can go onto their profile and on the left it shows if they are in your hotlist. It's not inbox prioritisation but that's the best workaround at the moment...

HTH

over a year ago

I got myself added to the hotlist, so I can see what I am up to lol

Post new Message to Thread