Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Single swingers..

Jump to newest

By *olarfox OP   Man
over a year ago

North Cambs

To other single swingers out there - do you swing because you are currently single or do you regard it as a lifestyle and choose to remain single so that you indulge?

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

I'm on here because I'm single,however it would be great to find someone on here for more. I am on a normal dating site,but I find this far more entertaining. How I would feel though if I actually fell for someone who still wanted to swing I don't know,would it be a step to far,would my emotions take it?!

Reply privately

By *andy6677Man
over a year ago

crewe

I swing because its fun but if i meet someone then so be it xxx If they then wanted to swing as a couple then i wouldnt say no xxx

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Single here too, not on a dating site as I usually get " nice guy, but not my type"

H ave more fun here and less likely to get hurt!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm on here because I enjoy having sex but I don't want a proper relationship yet.

But who knows what's around the corner?

I'm enjoying myself at the moment, not hurting anyone, so I'm going to carry on!!

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I have always been single and always will be. I participate in this world because I like group sex.

No other reason.

Reply privately

over a year ago

both...

I havent been single all the time I've swung, but if I meet someone who isn't on the scene or interested in it, I'd go back to vanilla

theres hope for me yet

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Lifestyle. Tried the relationship malarky and it just doesnt work for me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I have always been single and always will be. I participate in this world because I like group sex.

No other reason."

I just like being in the environments of other swingers..if I'm having sex with a few..its a bonus..

I still find it bizarre when mainly couples direct us singles to dating sites etc..

Reply privately

over a year ago

Having been divorced, and then some years later cancelled a wedding as I found out he was violent, I find this lifestyle perfect for finding the intimacy and friendship that I miss but without the commitment of a full on relationship. In fact Im having the time of my life! lol and long may it continue

Reply privately

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Relationships don't work for me as I'm too easily distracted by other women. So this lifestyle and being single suits me.

Reply privately

By *uited staffs guyMan
over a year ago

staffordshire

Here because I'm single

Wouldn't be against a swinging type relationship mind but not sure I could do a very straight vanilla relationship any more after bring on here

Reply privately

over a year ago

Prefer to meet as a couple but meeting as a single can be fun too. Briefly tried dating sites and it made me want to scream it was so fucking boring.

It's not a lifestyle and I hate the term 'swinger' (for me) and I'm not one.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"...

I still find it bizarre when mainly couples direct us singles to dating sites etc..

"

Ditto. 'Elitist swingers' stuck in the 70's...

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've tried vanilla but keep coming back!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"...

Ditto. 'Elitist swingers' stuck in the 70's... "

aye, shave that hairy muff too,ya 70's throwback

Reply privately

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

I have the best of both worlds... have an open relationship with my lover, and we meet when we can (he lives a fair distance away) and love the fun side of fab, and enjoy meeting.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Relationships don't work for me as I'm too easily distracted by other women. So this lifestyle and being single suits me. "

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

Im on here because I enjoy the lifestyle and I am single it would be nice to meet someone to indulge in the lifestyle with as a couple again hence why im on here and not a dating site, yes there are people on here just until their next monogamous relationship comes along but im not one of them at this poinmt in my life id rather be a "swingle" than be monogamous

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm on here because I'm single,however it would be great to find someone on here for more. I am on a normal dating site,but I find this far more entertaining. How I would feel though if I actually fell for someone who still wanted to swing I don't know,would it be a step to far,would my emotions take it?!"

This

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can I ask, what's the difference between a single swinger and just a horny person who wants as much sex as possible? I've never thought of single people as swingers as they have nothing to offer ie swapping/sharing partners. Unless they're bi - then that's ok

Reply privately

By *rShinyKnickersMan
over a year ago

BARRY

"Lifestyle. Tried the relationship malarky and it just doesnt work for me. "

This!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Can I ask, what's the difference between a single swinger and just a horny person who wants as much sex as possible? I've never thought of single people as swingers as they have nothing to offer ie swapping/sharing partners. Unless they're bi - then that's ok "

see above for attitudes on what a swinger is..I have ME to offer.

I find it a disrespectful when I'm told I have nothing to offer..and I will assume, you think its ok for singles..who are female and bi?

lots have moved on from the old definitions...is there another scene where I can meet in orgies etc?..thought not.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Having been divorced, and then some years later cancelled a wedding as I found out he was violent, I find this lifestyle perfect for finding the intimacy and friendship that I miss but without the commitment of a full on relationship. In fact Im having the time of my life! lol and long may it continue "

This

Reply privately

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

It suits my current needs and I'm unable to predict what future relationship styles and people I'd be involved in. Let's just say that my swinging interests are of very long duration.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Can I ask, what's the difference between a single swinger and just a horny person who wants as much sex as possible? I've never thought of single people as swingers as they have nothing to offer ie swapping/sharing partners. Unless they're bi - then that's ok

I find it a disrespectful when I'm told I have nothing to offer..and I will assume, you think its ok for singles..who are female and bi?

lots have moved on from the old definitions...is there another scene where I can meet in orgies etc?..thought not."

Me? Ha, not much is it?

Nothing to do with old terminology, my question is this - why don't you bring your own woman?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Can I ask, what's the difference between a single swinger and just a horny person who wants as much sex as possible? I've never thought of single people as swingers as they have nothing to offer ie swapping/sharing partners. Unless they're bi - then that's ok

lots have moved on from the old definitions...is there another scene where I can meet in orgies etc?..thought not.

Me? Ha, not much is it?

Nothing to do with old terminology, my question is this - why don't you bring your own woman?"

if I have a friend(i have a few) that are interested, they might join...

I like the "bring a female and you can play with my wife" attitude though..its like one becomes suddenly attractive cos they have a bit of fanny with them...

Reply privately

By *olarfox OP   Man
over a year ago

North Cambs

Me? Ha, not much is it?

Nothing to do with old terminology, my question is this - why don't you bring your own woman?"

'why don't you bring your own woman'?? ...Errr...and I suppose single women should also be asked 'why don't you bring your own man?'...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Me? Ha, not much is it?

Nothing to do with old terminology, my question is this - why don't you bring your own woman?

I like the "bring a female and you can play with my wife" attitude though..its like one becomes suddenly attractive cos they have a bit of fanny with them..."

quote]

But that's just it, what separates a single man in clubs and on here, and all those single men in bars and nightclubs all over the country? Both are just looking for sex.....but they've hijacked the swinging world as they think it's an easy target.

Single guys - what's the point of you?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Me? Ha, not much is it?

'why don't you bring your own woman'?? ...Errr...and I suppose single women should also be asked 'why don't you bring your own man?'... "

I traveled to manchester cupids last weekend..great night..I wanted to go alone, knowing I had a few people to meet and possibly fuck..sometimes single life is great..

I dont feel I need to get a female just to have fun with people..I use my own merit.

I've met plenty of couples who are interested in many types of meets..sometime we will remeet..with another friend(fem)..so in these cases..I can "share"(sounds like a bloody commodity when its said)

Reply privately

By *olarfox OP   Man
over a year ago

North Cambs

Me? Ha, not much is it?

I like the "bring a female and you can play with my wife" attitude though..its like one becomes suddenly attractive cos they have a bit of fanny with them...

quote]

But that's just it, what separates a single man in clubs and on here, and all those single men in bars and nightclubs all over the country? Both are just looking for sex.....but they've hijacked the swinging world as they think it's an easy target.

Single guys - what's the point of you?"

Christ, I really do seem to have a bee in your bonnet...the point is that their are a great number of women and women as part of couples who like to enjoy recreational sex with a single man/men.

I have been fortunate to have been invited on a number of occasions to meet up with some fantastic couples who like to have fun with an additional guy either for mmf play or cuckolding type play.

I suppose next you are going to suggest that these couples (who often also enjoy swapping with other couples) are somehow not proper swingers either

Reply privately

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

"Here because I'm single

Wouldn't be against a swinging type relationship mind but not sure I could do a very straight vanilla relationship any more after bring on here"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Me? Ha, not much is it?

quote]

I only meet single men. As long as the site is happy with us singles being on here I couldn't care less what others think.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Me? Ha, not much is it?

"Bring his own woman"? Are you for real? Way to treat women like a commodity.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's a lifestyle for me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I do this coz I'm single and would love to meet someone things could develop with from here as they will already know how filthy I am.

I wouldn't want to swing as a couple though. Not my thing at all

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Can I ask, what's the difference between a single swinger and just a horny person who wants as much sex as possible? I've never thought of single people as swingers as they have nothing to offer ie swapping/sharing partners. Unless they're bi - then that's ok "

Are you two not just horny people who want as much sex as possible? Do you play Bridge when you meet a single bi woman?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Me? Ha, not much is it?

"Bring his own woman"? Are you for real? Way to treat women like a commodity."

my point exactly.

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

Me? Ha, not much is it?

quote]

There are women that have just as similar predatory _iews towards casual encounters with men, as men stereotypically do towards women. (Notice the use of the word stereotypically used as not all men are the same). You may not be seeking single men and therefore don't understand them but there are other _iew points valid than just yours.

As a single woman id be mightily offended if I was made to not feel good enough as I don't have a bloke I can bring along to a meet, so why should a single bloke need a woman to validate him worthy of a meet?

No wonder so many threads of moaning blokes having such an hard time on here if yours and similar attitudes are what they are up against

Reply privately

over a year ago

Me? Ha, not much is it?

Should I always have to bring my own man? I doubt most people would say what you just did to a single woman.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Me? Ha, not much is it?

quote]

The point of single men is the same as the point of single women and couples. Well,some couples because quite a lot are only actually offering the woman while the man watches or takes pics. I would say,as a single woman,what's the point of him,might as well meet a single man

Reply privately

over a year ago

Me? Ha, not much is it?

quote]

My bisexual partner and I enjoy inviting single men to have sex with us as well. Not everyone is just after hot bi babes.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Never mentioned bi babes, I said people. Bi guys are swingers too - they have something to offer you see

Reply privately

over a year ago

Me? Ha, not much is it?

quote]

Single guys - what's the point of you?

The point of single men is the same as the point of single women and couples. Well,some couples because quite a lot are only actually offering the woman while the man watches or takes pics. I would say,as a single woman,what's the point of him,might as well meet a single man "

Single woman not man

Reply privately

over a year ago

Straight singles (male and female) are NOT swingers. There are plenty of hook-up sites, why hijack swinging.....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Never mentioned bi babes, I said people. Bi guys are swingers too - they have something to offer you see "

So do straight men,just not to you. "Real" swingers could say that couples are ruining the scene by having sex with single people. There should be two couples swapping the women,or men whichever way you want to look at it. Anything else just isn't swinging is it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Straight singles (male and female) are NOT swingers. There are plenty of hook-up sites, why hijack swinging....."

Because we can do what we want?

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"Straight singles (male and female) are NOT swingers. There are plenty of hook-up sites, why hijack swinging....."
are you saying we shouldn't be on here

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"Straight singles (male and female) are NOT swingers. There are plenty of hook-up sites, why hijack swinging.....are you saying we shouldn't be on here"

Oops I am bi,

As you were.....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Have I taken anything away from your sex life? What exactly has been affected by single people meeting for sex? I don't call myself a swinger but I'm no different to you. I meet people I feel a connection with,after talking a while to establish a connection,and then have sex with them. Oh,is that it,I don't go to clubs and fuck people I've only spoken to for 10 minutes. Is that the difference?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Straight singles (male and female) are NOT swingers. There are plenty of hook-up sites, why hijack swinging.....are you saying we shouldn't be on here

Oops I am bi,

As you were..... "

Good for you. When I'm elected president of the world you will be granted full swinging membership lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

I already asked..what other sites is there for us that like things like clubs/parties/orgies..

we never "hijacked"..the scene EVOLVED..

I've been on the scene several years, as a single and sometimes as a couple..

why dont you join a site that is specifically for couples then...

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"Straight singles (male and female) are NOT swingers. There are plenty of hook-up sites, why hijack swinging.....are you saying we shouldn't be on here

Oops I am bi,

As you were.....

Good for you. When I'm elected president of the world you will be granted full swinging membership lol"

Good luck

Reply privately

over a year ago

swing·er (swing'?r)

n.

1. One that swings: a good swinger of baseball bats.

2. Slang

a. A person who actively seeks excitement and moves with the latest trends.

b. A person who engages freely in promiscuous sex.

c. A member of a couple, especially a married couple, who exchanges sexual partners.

Think we're allowed to be here )

Reply privately

By *ohnkezCouple
over a year ago

shefiield

I am married but swing as a single

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Straight singles (male and female) are NOT swingers. There are plenty of hook-up sites, why hijack swinging.....

Because we can do what we want? "

And the site is for singles as well as couples. I wonder what's the difference between a couple meeting someone from here and a single person. No,can't think of anything.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yet you're looking for single women....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Straight singles (male and female) are NOT swingers. There are plenty of hook-up sites, why hijack swinging.....

swing·er (swing'?r)

n.

2. Slang

c. A member of a couple, especially a married couple, who exchanges sexual partners.

Think we're allowed to be here )"

I'm definitley allowed, I'm fucking ace with a baseball bat

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm wondering too where putting on shows for others,wandering around a dark room in a club with no idea who will touch you,asking a complete stranger to join you and your partner fits into your definition of swinging. I'm here for my sexual pleasure,same as everyone else.

Reply privately

over a year ago

swing·er (swing'?r)

n.

2. Slang

I'm definitley allowed, I'm fucking ace with a baseball bat"

Lol I was thinking the same but with a rounders bat

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yet you're looking for single women...."

Apparently bi men are ok too.

Reply privately

over a year ago

swing·er (swing'?r)

n.

2. Slang

Lol I was thinking the same but with a rounders bat "

as a a dildo?..sakes...

Reply privately

over a year ago

swing·er (swing'?r)

n.

2. Slang

as a a dildo?..sakes... "

They were all out of marrows in Asda

Reply privately

over a year ago

swing·er (swing'?r)

n.

2. Slang

as a a dildo?..sakes...

They were all out of marrows in Asda"

marrow DP..disgusting...any pics?

Reply privately

over a year ago

swing·er (swing'?r)

n.

2. Slang

as a a dildo?..sakes...

They were all out of marrows in Asda"

Your baseball bat is way bigger than my rounders bat. Good luck with that

Reply privately

over a year ago

Have I taken anything away from your sex life? What exactly has been affected by single people meeting for sex? I don't call myself a swinger but I'm no different to you. I meet people I feel a connection with,after talking a while to establish a connection,and then have sex with them. Oh,is that it,I don't go to clubs and fuck people I've only spoken to for 10 minutes. Is that the difference? "

Difference is, you can do that anywhere and using many sites other than swinging ones. No, you don't detract from my experience, I just resent non swingers using a swinging app. If I was a golfer, I would use golf sites, not snooker

Reply privately

over a year ago

You're all allowed to be here - it's a free country. As such, I'm free to say you shouldn't be

Reply privately

over a year ago

swing·er (swing'?r)

n.

2. Slang

as a a dildo?..sakes...

They were all out of marrows in Asda

Your baseball bat is way bigger than my rounders bat. Good luck with that "

I never said which end I was using

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm on here because I'm single,however it would be great to find someone on here for more. I am on a normal dating site,but I find this far more entertaining. How I would feel though if I actually fell for someone who still wanted to swing I don't know,would it be a step to far,would my emotions take it?!

My thoughts too "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Have I taken anything away from your sex life? What exactly has been affected by single people meeting for sex? I don't call myself a swinger but I'm no different to you. I meet people I feel a connection with,after talking a while to establish a connection,and then have sex with them. Oh,is that it,I don't go to clubs and fuck people I've only spoken to for 10 minutes. Is that the difference?

Difference is, you can do that anywhere and using many sites other than swinging ones. No, you don't detract from my experience, I just resent non swingers using a swinging app. If I was a golfer, I would use golf sites, not snooker "

you havent answered my question yet..I wonder why?

what other sites is there that promote swing clubs/parties/orgies...

please hurry..am dying to get off this site.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Difference is, you can do that anywhere and using many sites other than swinging ones. No, you don't detract from my experience, I just resent non swingers using a swinging app. If I was a golfer, I would use golf sites, not snooker "

What site should I use if I want to meet couples for casual sex?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Difference is, you can do that anywhere and using many sites other than swinging ones. No, you don't detract from my experience, I just resent non swingers using a swinging app. If I was a golfer, I would use golf sites, not snooker

What site should I use if I want to meet couples for casual sex?"

Please read the thread...duh.

You're bi, therefore cool xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

are you googling? its taking a while..

Reply privately

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"

I resent couples that only want to meet with other couples using a site that is for couples and singles. Why dont they look for sites that are couples only?

Ah, but for those who also want to meet single women - looks like this might be the right place after all

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I resent couples that only want to meet with other couples using a site that is for couples and singles. Why dont they look for sites that are couples only?

Ah, but for those who also want to meet single women - looks like this might be the right place after all

"

single bi women..no straight ones..because they arent swingers.

Reply privately

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

"are you googling? its taking a while..

please hurry..am dying to get off this site."

I think you should stay....you are eye candy and if nothing else it will annoy the trolls

Reply privately

over a year ago

Now you're getting it.

No singles = good

Straight singles = shit

Reply privately

over a year ago

"are you googling? its taking a while..

I think you should stay....you are eye candy and if nothing else it will annoy the trolls "

ooer..I jizzed there hehehe thanks

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Now you're getting it.

No singles = good

Straight singles = shit

"

You have a verification from a straight single male?

Can't be that shit can they.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Now you're getting it.

No singles = good

Straight singles = shit

"

still avoiding the question arent you..you even have a club verification from a single male...did you get that because you were new?...

obviously after that verification, you became elite experienced swingers

Reply privately

By *aysmitMan
over a year ago

walsall

Lol am I eye candy lol ??

Reply privately

over a year ago

And not avoiding anything....tend to ignore anything single men say in posts....not actually worth listening to or reading.

Bi singles stay

Straight singles go

X

Reply privately

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

"Lol am I eye candy lol ?? "

Can't see your pics but I am thinking you seem friendly therefore you will be attractive.....personality goes a long way on a site like this and friendly people are the best

Reply privately

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Single straight female here, I've been here for six years now, it works for me and some couple who has been here for a month is not going to tell me otherwise!

Just because I'm not bi? I mean really? Some people do speak a heap of shite on here

Reply privately

By *aysmitMan
over a year ago

walsall

"Lol am I eye candy lol ??

Can't see your pics but I am thinking you seem friendly therefore you will be attractive.....personality goes a long way on a site like this and friendly people are the best "

Aww thank you very much appreciated xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm just getting divorced so not ready for a relationship. Just want some fwb. But not had any meets so far need to find my fun spark again as it's currently missing.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Single straight female here, I've been here for six years now, it works for me and some couple who has been here for a month is not going to tell me otherwise!

Just because I'm not bi? I mean really? Some people do speak a heap of shite on here "

We look forward to you leaving the site and joining another one for generally promiscuous idiots soon

Reply privately

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

"Lol am I eye candy lol ??

Can't see your pics but I am thinking you seem friendly therefore you will be attractive.....personality goes a long way on a site like this and friendly people are the best

Aww thank you very much appreciated xx"

It's lovely to chat to friendly people on a thread that was meant to be friendly but has been hijacked by the trolls

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm just getting divorced so not ready for a relationship. Just want some fwb. But not had any meets so far need to find my fun spark again as it's currently missing."

And there is our point proven to perfection lol. Thank you sir, now please leave fabs

Reply privately

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"Single straight female here, I've been here for six years now, it works for me and some couple who has been here for a month is not going to tell me otherwise!

Just because I'm not bi? I mean really? Some people do speak a heap of shite on here

We look forward to you leaving the site and joining another one for generally promiscuous idiots soon "

You'll be waiting a long time then, same as some people can't have brain transplants to increase intelligence levels, sometimes life just isn't fair is it?

Reply privately

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

Some people just don't do themselves any favours on here do they!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just because I'm not bi? I mean really? Some people do speak a heap of shite on here "

In a nutshell

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just gotta love the forums sometimes, a whole heap of entertainment

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm just getting divorced so not ready for a relationship. Just want some fwb. But not had any meets so far need to find my fun spark again as it's currently missing.

And there is our point proven to perfection lol. Thank you sir, now please leave fabs "

If your so offended by straight singles. Go and create your own website exclusive to couples and bi people. If not then bore off and get on with your life while everyone else enjoys theirs.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I've tried vanilla but keep coming back!"

Reply privately

By *oletiCouple
over a year ago

Doncaster

"Just gotta love the forums sometimes, a whole heap of entertainment "

We love it

Reply privately

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Before some people end up getting a bit of assistance in leaving the site I think we can leave it there

Reply privately