Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Army Men on Fab

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Anyone noticed noticed there are tons of army guys using fab. At first, I thought the government started the website out, to help them de-stress lol

They are very proud of the uniform, the thing is, is it more a fetish one gets off at or are they better in the bedroom then your average man?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not only is what they are doing a betrayal to their uniform, it could also get their unit in trouble and lost their job. It's not worth it.

The only army men we know are so full of themselves, they couldn't open a can of sardines that was already open. Usually anyway.

We tend to stay clear of army boys, because the ego that goes with them isn't worth the hassle. Then you get the ones who say "they really aren't big headed" but end up showing you 90 pics of their cock and expecting you to be impressed...

So yeah, usually we stay clear from them! C x

over a year ago

Hehe that is one negative review, ego's are never sexy unless one can live up to it.

over a year ago

I have met guys from the army. I find them to be up their own arse and talk a good game but can't quite deliver. They think the uniform is enough to drop women's knickers and.

Obviously doesn't apply to all of them. Just in my experience. Sneaky little liars. Can you tell I got burned? Haha

over a year ago

lol bless so cute, hun we have all be burned at some point.

Still no good reviews???

An army guys want to stand up for themselves?

over a year ago

I find it quite strange that they advertise them selfs in this day & age where every one of them is a target for the extremists !!!!

Haven't they ever heard of Honey Traps?

By *hortieWoman
over a year ago

Northampton

I have found Army boys the occupation most likely to appear to use their uniform to get into pants.

The amount who come into chat rooms using it as their selling point constantly makes me

To me, the only time they should be wearing their uniform, is when they are working. And quietly respecting that uniform and their job.

Policemen, Firemen, RAF and Navy are also among the most sought after uniformed people on here - but you rarely see them bragging about it as much as the Squaddies.

So no, not a fan here either I'm afraid

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

The ones who don't use it as their primary chat up line are generally ok. Same for any of the classic uniform jobs - if the only thing they think they have going for them is their job then no thanks.

over a year ago

I've met a few soldiers and found them very polite with loads of energy also police,lot of them are on here for fun like every body else ...

over a year ago

It's total unacceptable to be wearing uniform and posting pictures... especially on a website such as this. It's a security breach and very naive, I would suggest that those who do so would be at the lower end of the IQ scale and generally the type of people described above. I'm sure there are much more professional soldiers out there...

By *rc83Man
over a year ago

warrington

Ex army guy here. Total disrespect for the uniform if you ask me. They are supposed to be serving queen and country.

If they get caught on here with the uniform, the whole unit will be in trouble for it and a possible court martial aswell.

By *ikerP1000Man
over a year ago

Durham

Totally unacceptable to show uniform or use uniform to impress on here.

Most ex forces people I know on here tend to keep it discrete yet do sometimes try to seek people of a similar outlook as themselves. There are some who are so far up their own arses they cant see the light and they also tend to be the ones who talk a good talk but cant walk the walk .....

over a year ago

I some times think they are arrogant but come on let's be fair their not all like it

I've met a couple of guys from army over the years not just on here and they are pretty tidy

That's like saying all firemen or policemen are same

Good and bad in all

over a year ago

We've had multiple meets with 2 couples who were in the forces. Thing is in both cases we never knew until afterwards as neither felt the need to use it as a selling point. But those that use it as their sole selling point pretty much without exception come across as pathetic and desperate in my opinion

over a year ago

grew up in a town full of them...arrogant sexist wankers then, and having had messages off ones on here, they dont seem to have changed much over the the years!

over a year ago

That said I thought most of the 'soldiers' on here much like tge 'firemen' were all claiming to be 'personal trainers' these days.

over a year ago

I do have a thing for army guys. I have known quite a few in my time, and they tend to have the same sense of humour as me.

They also seem to be more down to earth than civvies, they've seen more of the world and have a better grip on reality.

I just get on with them better.

I was very, very nearly forces (turned down on medical grounds), and have lived in more than one forces town in my younger years.

I do think the ones who use their uniform on here are being very stupid though.

But unfortunately I've also found the vast majority of squaddies on Fab are married, and playing away. So I tend not to meet them from here, as I don't play with married guys.

over a year ago

As and ex soldier, I find it quite funny that these lads need to pose in their uniform hoping to attract attention from both sexes,in my day you we banned from walking out in uniform apart from going to the married quarter even then you bad where a civilian coat over the top,what that was supposed hide God knows.So to post face possessed in their unform is out of order

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

i think the backlash is when they use being in the army as a selling point to say "i am better than you"

and like someone else said... you don't tend to see it from people in other professions...

have to say it has calmed down a lot in the last couple of months....

over a year ago

I avoid the armed forces like the plague. In my experience they're so into themselves and will have no issue with treating you badly. And I avoid the police as I've yet to meet a policeman who wasn't a scumbag!

over a year ago

"As and ex soldier, I find it quite funny that these lads need to pose in their uniform hoping to attract attention from both sexes,in my day you we banned from walking out in uniform apart from going to the married quarter even then you bad where a civilian coat over the top,what that was supposed hide God knows.So to post face possessed in their unform is out of order"

Oops picture not possessed lol

over a year ago

I've always had a thing for forces (some might say I like the no commitment) if someone has their personell number or job title in their username it's pretty unattractive. Likewise those who have typical base locations.

However my preference will always be military. Stamina. Body type. General attitude.

over a year ago

Oh and I recently had messages off one guy who was using his (I'm guessing grandad's) WWII medals to try and get me to shag him, telling me they were his medals earned in Iraq and Afghan, and that he is ex forces.

Now THAT is disgusting.

over a year ago

"I've always had a thing for forces (some might say I like the no commitment) if someone has their personell number or job title in their username it's pretty unattractive. Likewise those who have typical base locations.

However my preference will always be military. Stamina. Body type. General attitude.

"

Stamina, body type and attitude, you have obviously not been with anyone from.the stores or paras then

over a year ago

I can direct you to a very talented army man

over a year ago

Total respect for the boys and girls who serve this country.

Just don't float our boat and find the unique selling point a little one dimensional.

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

My man was a squaddie when we got together and he's the most down to earth guy I've ever met.

I think it's perhaps an age thing, some younger guys seem to be a bit up themselves but they're not all like that

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

I think alot are fantasists regimental flashes on wrong arms wrong dress code there are a fair few tell tale signs of the bought from army surplus stores

over a year ago

"I've always had a thing for forces (some might say I like the no commitment) if someone has their personell number or job title in their username it's pretty unattractive. Likewise those who have typical base locations.

Stamina, body type and attitude, you have obviously not been with anyone from.the stores or paras then"

Nope lol.

over a year ago

"I think alot are fantasists regimental flashes on wrong arms wrong dress code there are a fair few tell tale signs of the bought from army surplus stores "

I wonder if it's the fakes that are "up themselves" and use it as a selling point. I haven't seen many real squaddies do that.

over a year ago

I've met army and navy and both have been lovely. Don't broadcast the fact....just act like normal guys who want fun like the rest of us. You can usually tell by pics and chatting if they are full of themselves! Some are, some aren't

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

There are some great military guys on here that can fuck well. I'm not sure if they're better than others - I guess there's no reason they should be. But, single, sex starved, fit and the potential for uniform sex (whatever the issues there) is all good.

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I've had a few messages recently from guys on leave from the army. I always tell them that my mummy told me never to get involved with anyone in the forces. She actually did say that and most of the guys agree with her and don't bother me again!!!

over a year ago

"I have found Army boys the occupation most likely to appear to use their uniform to get into pants.

The amount who come into chat rooms using it as their selling point constantly makes me

To me, the only time they should be wearing their uniform, is when they are working. And quietly respecting that uniform and their job.

Policemen, Firemen, RAF and Navy are also among the most sought after uniformed people on here - but you rarely see them bragging about it as much as the Squaddies "

Pitty the traffic warden..

over a year ago

Hate army men witha passion!

Only guy in a uniform that has actually been decent and a nice guy was a paramedic

over a year ago

The guy I met was nothing like the stereotypical army guy. He didn't even bring it up, it was me that asked then we moved on. He was very pleasant not at all arrogant or into himself.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

Pitty the traffic warden.."

you should see my lollypop man outfit.....

over a year ago

I dont mind any uniformed guys/gals on here..

I find it odd a uniform being an attraction...its just bloody clothing at the end of the day..

though the perceived indication is that army guys will be fitter,better at sex...is just a bit stupid.

even worse..some female fab members thinking their long distance army chats/flirts/webcam sessions/pic sending contact is most likely unique with themselves...

get a grip...you've been passed around the dorm/base/camp like a virtual cheap whore

over a year ago

"

you should see my lollypop man outfit..... "

its sucks

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

you should see my lollypop man outfit.....

its sucks"

works only slighty better than my dustmans outfit....

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

Grew up an army child. Spent 2 years in the service myself.

A few gems but can confirm the majority are utter twunts.

By *om and JennieCouple
over a year ago

Chams or Socials

"Grew up an army child. Spent 2 years in the service myself.

A few gems but can confirm the majority are utter twunts."

I'm from a big military family & my son heading that way. Bored of all the uniforms now, sorry!

over a year ago

After this thread I think few will be boasting in the fear it might ruin their chances of getting pussy

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

"Grew up an army child. Spent 2 years in the service myself.

A few gems but can confirm the majority are utter twunts.

I'm from a big military family & my son heading that way. Bored of all the uniforms now, sorry! "

Khaki never was my colour

By *eovilcouple76Couple
over a year ago

yeovil

Don't interest us. As soon as the uniform pics appear or they say they're in the Army/Navy/Marines they just get deleted.

Too much "I'm in the forces so I deserve a meet" attitude with them.

over a year ago

I reckon many of them are not Forces as only the reall deal dont advertise it unless asked. Lots of Walter Mitties On here.

over a year ago

"Not only is what they are doing a betrayal to their uniform, it could also get their unit in trouble and lost their job. It's not worth it.

The only army men we know are so full of themselves, they couldn't open a can of sardines that was already open. Usually anyway.

We tend to stay clear of army boys, because the ego that goes with them isn't worth the hassle. Then you get the ones who say "they really aren't big headed" but end up showing you 90 pics of their cock and expecting you to be impressed...

So yeah, usually we stay clear from them! C x"

Wow that was bitchy!

And I disagree! They are confident and cheeky which is attractive and yes generally they are more physically fit because they have to be for the job. Try it and you will like it.

Oh and the only way they will get in trouble is if kill joy posters like the person above go and report them, however I don't see why being in the army should mean a restriction and invasion of your private life!

over a year ago

I'm in the forces and don't broadcast it that I am.if people ask what I do I'll tell them hasn't stopped me having meets

Post new Message to Thread