Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

A nice leisurely BJ

Jump to newest

By *ecretlyASoftie OP   Woman
over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

A guy I know today told me he'd never had a nice leisurely BJ before...of course this as I was giving him one. He said he's only had more urgent blow jobs as a means of getting hard with the aim of fucking. Who likes a leisurely BJ and who likes giving them

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hekaiserMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"A guy I know today told me he'd never had a nice leisurely BJ before...of course this as I was giving him one. He said he's only had more urgent blow jobs as a means of getting hard with the aim of fucking. Who likes a leisurely BJ and who likes giving them "

I do...a few years ago i would pick my then girlfriend up from her work to drop her off home.

Would normally find a quiet spot to let her give a slow, leisurely bj. Miss those days!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I love to give them. Such a complete turn on. Love to tease and watch the orgasm build and build. So good!

over a year ago

I love them, but I end up really quickly feeling like I'm ignoring my little lady friend and can't just relax and enjoy for long.

By *ikeHWrexhamMan
over a year ago

Wrexham

I love both giving and receiving leisurely BJ's unfortunately a lot of the guys I meet rather just have a quick blow n go

over a year ago

Good question.

Now i think of it i dont recall having had a lesuirely bj myself.

Takers anyone?

over a year ago

A good soft slow sensual bj where you are licking and sucking slowly whilst looking up into his eyes is far more erotic than a quick gag suck & go

over a year ago

Love a nice slow teasing bj nothing better and love having my balls played with too!

By *canthearyouCouple
over a year ago

Gunnerside

I love giving blowjobs. They've always been my favourite way to make a guy cum. Sure, slow leisurely ones are great pastime for us.

over a year ago

"A good soft slow sensual bj where you are licking and sucking slowly whilst looking up into his eyes is far more erotic than a quick gag suck & go"

Definitely agree with this

over a year ago

Loving going really long time, lots of gentle sucking, sometimes I get under the bedcovers, put a pillow under my head, get Mr to lie on his side and hold his soft cock in my mouth, rolling it around with my tongue until it grows hard - love the feeling of a cock growing hard and gradually filling my mouth m x

By *hortieWoman
over a year ago

Northampton

I love to enjoy a blow job. When giving one, its usually not about what he wants, but what I want.. which is to enjoy every bit of sight, smell, taste and feel of it!!

I do sometimes worry that the guy gets bored after a while though. Just because I can sometimes pay too much attention to it for my own pleasure.

over a year ago

I love giving slow oral to a man. The suck it and get me hard so I can fuck you attitude doesn't deserve one. I regularly give a friend of mine one that lasts for 30-45 minutes. Sometimes we do a bit of something else but it's mainly oral. It's very relaxing for me with all the deep breathing.

By *r jblMan
over a year ago

from parts unknown

I could just do with one of those right now. Lol

By *arlacumhardCouple
over a year ago

Latex

Slow, sensual and very sloppy. That's how I like to give them. Lots of teasing with my tongue, stimulating the head, shaft, balls and arse, building him up to a massive load which he can put shoot in my mouth or anywhere over me that he wants. (Her) x

By *ecretlyASoftie OP   Woman
over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

Feeling quite horny reading all the replies! Glad I'm not the only one who loves to give them

By *av1970Man
over a year ago

Tattershall

"Loving going really long time, lots of gentle sucking, sometimes I get under the bedcovers, put a pillow under my head, get Mr to lie on his side and hold his soft cock in my mouth, rolling it around with my tongue until it grows hard - love the feeling of a cock growing hard and gradually filling my mouth m x"

That sounds like delicious fun...

over a year ago

I love to give oral to a woman and would like to give a guy one just to see if he enjoyed it. A woman knows how to please another woman so I would like to try a guy. Only reason ime bi on my profile Love it to happen while partner watches

over a year ago

"Slow, sensual and very sloppy. That's how I like to give them. Lots of teasing with my tongue, stimulating the head, shaft, balls and arse, building him up to a massive load which he can put shoot in my mouth or anywhere over me that he wants. (Her) x"

I need this ^ in my life

over a year ago

"A good soft slow sensual bj where you are licking and sucking slowly whilst looking up into his eyes is far more erotic than a quick gag suck & go"

Perfection!! Xxx

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

If she's been a good girl I might let her.

By *lashheartMan
over a year ago

shrewsbury

I had a lady who did this for me it was wonderful. Then I'd return the favour. Then when we did fuck after it lasted hours. I must give her a call ..

over a year ago

Gosh it's been that long since I've had one so I can't remember

By *VineMan
over a year ago

The right place

I love this. I'm always up for a long slow sensual blow job.

over a year ago

Not interest in them to be honest.....only had one or two I've semi enjoyed.

over a year ago

"Loving going really long time, lots of gentle sucking, sometimes I get under the bedcovers, put a pillow under my head, get Mr to lie on his side and hold his soft cock in my mouth, rolling it around with my tongue until it grows hard - love the feeling of a cock growing hard and gradually filling my mouth m x"
sounds so hot want to marry you

over a year ago

"A guy I know today told me he'd never had a nice leisurely BJ before...of course this as I was giving him one. He said he's only had more urgent blow jobs as a means of getting hard with the aim of fucking. Who likes a leisurely BJ and who likes giving them "

I adore giving one.. I'd happily do it as long as a guy would let me.. love lavishing my attention on Mr in this way... Just watching the enjoyment and feeling the cock throb in my mouth. Feeling the changes as you do different things. It's rare I use my Mouth just to get a guy hard...

over a year ago

This is how I get super ridiculously wet, spending ages fucking and teasing, I always end up dripping

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

I much prefer giving a nice leisurely BJ, taking my time to savour every lick and suck. Way better than being skull fucked!

By *eanut Butter CupWoman
over a year ago

B & M Bargains

"I much prefer giving a nice leisurely BJ, taking my time to savour every lick and suck. Way better than being skull fucked! "

I like to be in control when I give a BJ.. If a guy is, then I don't get to tease, they just seem to want to fuck my mouth. I love doing them, but only on my terms, it's more for my pleasure than theirs when I get carried away I forget about what they might want

Post new Message to Thread