Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Expectations..

Jump to newest

By *olarfox OP   Man
over a year ago

North Cambs

I guess everyone starts off on here with expectations of the kind of people they might get to meet.

Since joining, have your expectations changed? If so, have you become more discerning, or have you perhaps lowered your sights?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

No change in expectations of the kind of person we like to meet but our expectations have been revised concerning how many of that type of person there are.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes. Since joining I've changed what I look for in a meet completely:

My fantasies and bucket list have been replaced with just a relaxed approach to having fun.

My self respect and self esteem have changed, so I'd no longer court or chase attention from just anyone.

And my thoughts on NSA sex being like instashag.com have certainly changed - things take time if you want to do it right, but it's worth it

over a year ago

I wouldn't say I've lowered or raised my standards at all, but I've possibly broadened my view about what's attractive to me.

over a year ago

More discerning

over a year ago

I don't think my expectations have changed very much ...

I wasn't seeking out fantasies or pushing my boundaries, those will always come along in time

All I've been looking for are companions with a similar outlook in life, enjoying each others company and sexual proclivities

And so far I've been relatively successful

over a year ago

"I wouldn't say I've lowered or raised my standards at all, but I've possibly broadened my view about what's attractive to me. "

I think my expectations are the same but my definition of "attractive" has changed completely.

over a year ago

Definately changed many of our criteria in the four and half years we have been doing this .

To begin with we had a set in stone idea of what we wanted , and as time passed we realised we were missing out on potential great fun by excluding people based on size and age . Although we still have our own standards with both , it's become more relaxed and the fun is so much better .

But , this isn't a lowering of standards - the people we play with are all wonderful . We are no better than anyone else on here , just as no one else is any better than us . The standards thing is a load of crap really - if it's fun and everyone feels good why does anyone feel less or more worthy ?

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

[Removed by poster at 24/06/15 09:59:58]

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I did not come with any expectations, but have come to realise it's as difficult to find what I want on here as anywhere else.

By *ittle Pocket PerveWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

"I wouldn't say I've lowered or raised my standards at all, but I've possibly broadened my view about what's attractive to me.

I think my expectations are the same but my definition of "attractive" has changed completely. "

My standards and expectations are roughly the same, but I agree, I have broadened my view and definition of what's 'attractive' to me.

over a year ago

For me, this site has just been 'something to do' when I'm at my PC (which is a lot as I work on it), as for the sites purpose of helping likeminded people to meet for sex, it's extremely poor at it.

over a year ago

"I wouldn't say I've lowered or raised my standards at all, but I've possibly broadened my view about what's attractive to me. "

We have said from the start nothing is set in stone and we find we keep evolving all the time. Broadening of views sums it up perfectly.

over a year ago

I agree what you want from swinging changes over time for what your looking for to a degree, my type hasn't changed though.

Lowering your expectations is a bit desperate in my opinion, keep to what your looking for/type, not just whats available. If your here for just the sex, then maybe you shouldn't be here. If your after the adventure of exploring sex though, Having fun with like minded people, then game on

over a year ago

As I had already been lucky enough to realise the majority of my fantasy's before joining fab, my expectations have stayed the same. Having said that I have broadened my'horizons' in other ways.

over a year ago

"I agree what you want from swinging changes over time for what your looking for to a degree, my type hasn't changed though.

Lowering your expectations is a bit desperate in my opinion, keep to what your looking for/type, not just whats available. If your here for just the sex, then maybe you shouldn't be here. If your after the adventure of exploring sex though, Having fun with like minded people, then game on "

Well we are here just for sex - so perhaps we shouldn't be here

over a year ago

"For me, this site has just been 'something to do' when I'm at my PC (which is a lot as I work on it), as for the sites purpose of helping likeminded people to meet for sex, it's extremely poor at it."

Works well for us ....

over a year ago

Lowered mine somewhat a while back.

Not to the point of replying to all the 'i need my cock sucking' messages and stauses lol, but i was hoping to find someone kinky on here and all i find is experimenters so i went vanilla.

over a year ago

"I agree what you want from swinging changes over time for what your looking for to a degree, my type hasn't changed though.

Lowering your expectations is a bit desperate in my opinion, keep to what your looking for/type, not just whats available. If your here for just the sex, then maybe you shouldn't be here. If your after the adventure of exploring sex though, Having fun with like minded people, then game on

Well we are here just for sex - so perhaps we shouldn't be here "

Reading your profile...it disagrees with that

over a year ago

"No change in expectations of the kind of person we like to meet but our expectations have been revised concerning how many of that type of person there are. "

The same for me. I know what I'm looking for, but it's more than the physical and although that does hold some sway, it's not nearly as important as how someone thinks.

over a year ago

I think that what I'm looking for is always evolving as I find one thing I'm looking for and then I discover something else that I hadn't previously thought of and think I might like to explore some more.....

over a year ago

"I think that what I'm looking for is always evolving as I find one thing I'm looking for and then I discover something else that I hadn't previously thought of and think I might like to explore some more....."

Pressed post too soon.....but my expectations haven't really changed and neither have my standards, and for me the site works perfectly which is why I'm still here.

By *onyneMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

Mine have stayed the same, by and large...Chat and communicate with nice sane people and occasionally meet for whatever may happen...It has worked well so far

Hope it is the same for everyone out there...well if that is what you are here for too!

over a year ago

I expected to meet the same standard of men i meet in real life, just without the hassle. And it's done that for me. My standards have stood throughout and i can't complain as there are a lot of smart, ripped guys on here who want to meet me. Brillzo!

over a year ago

"I expected to meet the same standard of men i meet in real life, just without the hassle. And it's done that for me. My standards have stood throughout and i can't complain as there are a lot of smart, ripped guys on here who want to meet me. Brillzo!"

Definitely haven't lowered my standards or raised them either. Do ok in real life and this site is just the same, except I get offers from further afield now lol. I've also met some brilliant people on here and had some lovely times. All good.

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Think we have moved our expectations, higher. We're more aware of the type of people we don't want to meet.

over a year ago

I never expected to meet super hot men.

I am happy that I have

Post new Message to Thread