Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Pulling on holiday

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Sorry about thread title but is pretty much to the point.

We are going on holiday together in September, believe it or not it's our first ever holiday alone as a couple, ever!

Of course we are going to chill, enjoy the sunshine and rest but plan to be a bit naughty.

As we're going to Morocco swinging and nudism is going to be pretty much off the menu.

However there are club's and bar's

Sound's daft, but short of marching upto a couple of guy's/guy and asking if they want to come play with jools, or a couple to play with us both.

We have no idea how to go about finding people who are up for some open minded fun.

Any tips?

And we are talking with bits or at least Europeans rather than locals.

Don't want to upset anyone.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Brits.

over a year ago

Guess it's a case of getting pissed and flirting?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No idea about the customs etc of your destination. If it was me I would however be careful though, even if we were off to Blackpool. You never know if the guy or couple is going to take offence. Just seems risky. But then it's well known I'm a boring old fart...

over a year ago

Find a couple you like the look of,have some drinks,chat a bit and when you're all a little merry suggest you go back to your hotel. I find sitting around a pool at night with a drink very stimulating. Have some flirtatious chat and eye contact and watch for a reaction. Or pop in the toilet with the woman and ask if she wants to fuck your husband I'm quite upfront so once I thought they may be willing I'd come out with it.

By *ancpl05Couple
over a year ago

Bridgend

Have pulled several times when on holiday and found easier than when home as nobody knows you and can be a little more daring in what wear and approach.

Good luck !! X

over a year ago

Be bold and just ask ... They can only say no and it's not such a bad word.

Get chatting and mention what you like doing.

By *ilthygorgeous1Couple
over a year ago

Oxford

Where are you going in Morocco?

Having spent most Octobers and Febuarys there over the last 12 years I can safely say it's not exactly a hot bed of night life even in the tourist areas. Yes they do have clubs and bars in the hotels and around the main tourist areas but it can fairly expensive to buy drinks due to Morocco being a Muslim county.

My personal experience of the clubs is that they are usually full of well heeled young Moroccan guys and any females are more than likely Arab hookers.

I don't want to put a damper on your idea but bumping into fellow "lifestyles" may turn out unfruitful.

That said Morocco is an amazing country, and should be embraced for what it is. We are in love with the place hence why we return so often.

If by chance you do happen upon a secret swinging hotspot please do let us know though x

Post new Message to Thread