Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Beautiful bbw's

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

BBW's really do it for me, and I'm sure I'm not alone. So all you beautiful BBW's and admirers make yourself known !

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

What size are you calling bbw?

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

"What size are you calling bbw?"

About my size

over a year ago

Erm..... Me???

Maybe??

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

I have a lady friend that doesn't understand why men like a plus size lady. I just said it's because I'm more than a size. I have a big personality and big heart to match my body size.

What is it that BBW admirers like about us?

Please don't slate slimmer ladies, I happen to love my ladies slim or petite.

over a year ago

"What size are you calling bbw?

About my size "

Good! Over 14 but not so big you have to drive around tesco in an electric car!

over a year ago

About my size

Good! Over 14 but not so big you have to drive around tesco in an electric car! "

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

About my size

Good! Over 14 but not so big you have to drive around tesco in an electric car! "

I only shop at M&S

over a year ago

I do like bbw always plenty to hold and cuddle, and something about getting between those sexy shapely legs just really has me excited!!

over a year ago

About my size

I only shop at M&S "

Do they provide a chauffeur? Or a valet service?!

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

About my size

I only shop at M&S

Do they provide a chauffeur? Or a valet service?! "

A small pony to carry my basket

over a year ago

"I have a lady friend that doesn't understand why men like a plus size lady. I just said it's because I'm more than a size. I have a big personality and big heart to match my body size.

Please don't slate slimmer ladies, I happen to love my ladies slim or petite."

I believe BMW investigated this, concerning brand recognition and discovered that

'fat birds try harder'

By *arehamMan
over a year ago

handforth

Not for me.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

About my size

over a year ago

About my size

Clem.....i fucking love you

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

Isn't saying a beautiful BBW a tautologous statement since the second B already stands for beautiful?

By *exy hot wife 84Couple
over a year ago

Stevenage

Hey

over a year ago

"Isn't saying a beautiful BBW a tautologous statement since the second B already stands for beautiful?"

I thought the OP was talking about the beautiful big beautiful women, rather than those ugly big beautiful women

over a year ago

"Isn't saying a beautiful BBW a tautologous statement since the second B already stands for beautiful?"

not technically, no.

a tautology is where two things are logically equivalent- beautiful is not equivalent to big, or women.

By *lackbirdtimestwoWoman
over a year ago

birmingham

It's great to be appreciated but along with being big and beautiful I'm also funny, and intelligent and educated and sensual and sexy,,,, the list goes on,,, I still say it's not your size or figure that makes you sexy,, it's confidence

over a year ago

Hey hey hey peek a boo

over a year ago

"It's great to be appreciated but along with being big and beautiful I'm also funny, and intelligent and educated and sensual and sexy,,,, the list goes on,,, I still say it's not your size or figure that makes you sexy,, it's confidence "

I love this so true

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

"Isn't saying a beautiful BBW a tautologous statement since the second B already stands for beautiful?

not technically, no.

a tautology is where two things are logically equivalent- beautiful is not equivalent to big, or women.

"

But the acronym BBW stands for Big Beautiful Woman. So saying 'beautiful BBW' is the same as saying'beautiful big beautiful woman'. Just like saying 'PIN number' is the same as saying 'personal identification number number'.

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

About my size

Clem.....i fucking love you "

I should hope you do

over a year ago

If I've ever had to tell anyone my weight or measurements, very rarely does anyone believe me.

I've learnt over the years men find confidence sexy and that's what I do. I know how to dress for my size, and make my self feel sexy. However, I still have the complex of "he's far too handsome and slim to find ME attractive"

A lovely gift from my ex ...

over a year ago

"Isn't saying a beautiful BBW a tautologous statement since the second B already stands for beautiful?

I thought the OP was talking about the beautiful big beautiful women, rather than those ugly big beautiful women "

over a year ago

not technically, no.

But the acronym BBW stands for Big Beautiful Woman. So saying 'beautiful BBW' is the same as saying'beautiful big beautiful woman'. Just like saying 'PIN number' is the same as saying 'personal identification number number'."

And the majority of us say pin number don't we

over a year ago

"It's great to be appreciated but along with being big and beautiful I'm also funny, and intelligent and educated and sensual and sexy,,,, the list goes on,,, I still say it's not your size or figure that makes you sexy,, it's confidence "

It all adds up to one big pile of sexy

over a year ago

"I have a lady friend that doesn't understand why men like a plus size lady. I just said it's because I'm more than a size. I have a big personality and big heart to match my body size.

I believe BMW investigated this, concerning brand recognition and discovered that

'fat birds try harder'"

I don't. I'm a lazy cunt that's why I only fuck younger men. I don't have to do much

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"BBW's really do it for me, and I'm sure I'm not alone. So all you beautiful BBW's and admirers make yourself known ! "
You called

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Big how? Because I'm 5'10 and have size 8 feet. Also do I have to be beautiful? Or is moderately attractive OK?

over a year ago

"If I've ever had to tell anyone my weight or measurements, very rarely does anyone believe me.

I've learnt over the years men find confidence sexy and that's what I do. I know how to dress for my size, and make my self feel sexy. However, I still have the complex of "he's far too handsome and slim to find ME attractive"

A lovely gift from my ex ...

"

I had someone ask me my size when I said you have to like fat women. They said sorry too big then messaged me a few weeks later saying they had changed their minds. Funny how desperation can make me better looking

over a year ago

Good man, good for you..

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

'fat birds try harder'"

Some of us don't need to try as men still find us attractive, we aren't for everyone, people like different things, that's cool

over a year ago

"BBW's really do it for me, and I'm sure I'm not alone. So all you beautiful BBW's and admirers make yourself known ! You called "

I've been expecting you

over a year ago

not technically, no.

But the acronym BBW stands for Big Beautiful Woman. So saying 'beautiful BBW' is the same as saying'beautiful big beautiful woman'. Just like saying 'PIN number' is the same as saying 'personal identification number number'."

yeah I get your point, but its not a tautology strictly speaking.

they are not equivalent.

heres a number, 6 - is it a PIN?

heres a woman,shes beautiful- is she a bbw? i know you know this anyway lol.

though a bbw would be beautiful, just like a pin would be a number- but the correlation is only going in one direction, not both.

they have to mean exactly the same thing,on both sides of the equivalence (=).

bit like universals and existentials. can only go in one direction (Universal to existential)

but yeah, the beautiful word is totally unnecessary.

sorry, boring I know

By *rShinyKnickersMan
over a year ago

BARRY

If I'm completely honest - I really don;t have a preference on size! I love women all sizes! very large, to petite!

So with that said, I guess that counts me in!!

MWAH! xxx

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"BBW's really do it for me, and I'm sure I'm not alone. So all you beautiful BBW's and admirers make yourself known ! You called

I've been expecting you "

Lol

over a year ago

'fat birds try harder'"

I don't try any harder now I'm a fatty than when I was slim

over a year ago

Hmmmm

Size 14 a BBW!!! Really lol, if I was a size 14 I would consider myself slim.

So anyways, not going to claim I am a BBW, but I am a large, sexy, buxom woman who adores the attention of a man. I know I am sexy and do not need a label or a small dress size to validate my sexiness.

So, heeeeeeeeeello boys

over a year ago

'fat birds try harder'

Some of us don't need to try as men still find us attractive, we aren't for everyone, people like different things, that's cool "

lots of guys genuinely find bigger ladies attractive its just those who don't or bigger ladies who don't like being big find this hard to believe

I remember a couple of years ago I used to meet a guy, he was really good looking and I had no idea why he would be interested in me but he was and he kept telling me he loved fuller figured woman but still in the back of my mind I felt it was just a case of any holes a goal

anyway he was working away for a while and we didn't meet each other for nearly a year in this time I'd joined fat camp and lots a lot of weight I was a size 24 the last time we met

out the blue one day he text me and said he was back home and would I like to meet up, I said yes and we met, I hadn't told him about my weight loss and was quite excited to see his reaction when we met

I walked into the pub we had arranged to meet in and waited, he came in so I called him, he looked round and carried on to the bar so I walked over to him, he looked at me in total shock and said "my good what have you done to yourself you look shit" we had a drink and he left saying he no longer found me attractive

so in his case it wasn't a cade of any holes a goal

over a year ago

not technically, no.

But the acronym BBW stands for Big Beautiful Woman. So saying 'beautiful BBW' is the same as saying'beautiful big beautiful woman'. Just like saying 'PIN number' is the same as saying 'personal identification number number'.

yeah I get your point, but its not a tautology strictly speaking.

they are not equivalent.

heres a number, 6 - is it a PIN?

heres a woman,shes beautiful- is she a bbw? i know you know this anyway lol.

though a bbw would be beautiful, just like a pin would be a number- but the correlation is only going in one direction, not both.

they have to mean exactly the same thing,on both sides of the equivalence (=).

bit like universals and existentials. can only go in one direction (Universal to existential)

but yeah, the beautiful word is totally unnecessary.

sorry, boring I know"

The term bbw originally came from larger ladys modelling in a magazine, now its a phrase used to describe larger ladies, it doesn't mean every larger lady is beautiful, so no comparison to a pin there slim

over a year ago

I'm tall size 18 classy sexy as hell and carry myself extremely well that's what my mirror says to me in the label box on size I'm down as fabulous! !! see I guess I could have gone Athletic being a rugby player hahaha but fabulous suits me just fine

over a year ago

"I'm tall size 18 classy sexy as hell and carry myself extremely well that's what my mirror says to me in the label box on size I'm down as fabulous! !! see I guess I could have gone Athletic being a rugby player hahaha but fabulous suits me just fine "

oh forgot to add I have a fat fairy hahaha

over a year ago

I like any size

over a year ago

"

The term bbw originally came from larger ladys modelling in a magazine, now its a phrase used to describe larger ladies, it doesn't mean every larger lady is beautiful, so no comparison to a pin there slim "

I see what you did there - pinned me down good + proper!

over a year ago

"BBW's really do it for me, and I'm sure I'm not alone. So all you beautiful BBW's and admirers make yourself known ! You called

I've been expecting you Lol "

As if we can't talk as I'm out if your age range apparently lol

over a year ago

"

The term bbw originally came from larger ladys modelling in a magazine, now its a phrase used to describe larger ladies, it doesn't mean every larger lady is beautiful, so no comparison to a pin there slim

I see what you did there - pinned me down good + proper!"

nah that would be face sitting

over a year ago

"Hmmmm

So anyways, not going to claim I am a BBW, but I am a large, sexy, buxom woman who adores the attention of a man. I know I am sexy and do not need a label or a small dress size to validate my sexiness.

So, heeeeeeeeeello boys "

As I'm bi

Hello boys and girls.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/06/15 21:05:18]

over a year ago

"Hmmmm

So, heeeeeeeeeello boys

As I'm bi

Hello boys and girls. "

Hello to the beautiful V

over a year ago

I love bbws.

I like the way they move, and they are great to cuddle. I find the myself getting more excited about them

over a year ago

Big girls you are beautiful!

By *bsinthe_boyMan
over a year ago

Luton

I definitely have a preference for BBWs. Having been fortunate enough to sample ladies of every size, I find nothing better than soft curves to explore.

That said, one of my current partners is probably slightly smaller than average and I find her attractive and exciting. So no hard and fast rules.

Post new Message to Thread