Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

naked at home

Jump to newest

By *hettoslut OP   Woman
over a year ago

Brixton

How much time do you spend naked, not playing and would you consider it a lifestyle choice (naturism) and do you have a family?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

When I lived alone I'd walk about naked in the morning, making coffee etc. I can't now as my daughters live with me.

I do however open the curtains before getting dressed.... No one could see anything but it's a good feeling anyway.

By *avebi48Man
over a year ago

Lordswood

I live alone so naked most of the time when in, unless I've visitors. Handy having solar film on the main windows as don't have to consider passers by

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/06/15 12:17:53]

over a year ago

I sleep naked and often walk around the house naked. I also like to enjoy a bit of naked sunbathing in secluded parts of the garden

My wife doesn't approve of my bohemian ways but I'd love to go on naturist/swinging holidays. I've always felt like this but family has restricted things T

over a year ago

When i'm alone (or sometimes when it was just me and the ex) I love just wandering around in my boxers. Just so much more comfortable. Like to keep them on though just to keep things tidy and where they should be!!

over a year ago

Enjoy being naked - be it at home or ???

over a year ago

Im often to be found naked around the house and garden. I have a wife and two children who don't get naked but they're quite happy that I do. Sun on the whole body feels delicious.

over a year ago

The OP would be welcome naked in my house..... And in answer. As I sleep naked I frequently spend the first few hours in that state.....depends how quickly or otherwise I need to be out...

over a year ago

I love being naked when I can but I have to have the curtains closed. Funny enough its easier in the winter then summer due to over looking flats.

We have done naturism has a family with us all stripping off. we have never hid nudity at home although I dont walk about the house naked when anyone else is around, only on holiday or alone.

If you bring your kids up to be comfortable around it they will feel comfortable.

My kids are nearly 21 and wouldnt worry about walking in my room or me in theirs if anyone was naked either in bed or changing.

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

We are naturists and spend an awful lot of time naked - always in the house, most of the time at clubs/parties/meets, naturist holidays, in the garden.....both have been since we were children and brought up in naturist households

By *he horny kinkstersCouple
over a year ago

North West

As much time as possible.

Theres something very freeing about letting it all hang loose.

over a year ago

"How much time do you spend naked, not playing and would you consider it a lifestyle choice (naturism) and do you have a family?"

I wander around naked whenever we are child free and just out of bed or bathroom, I'm just looking to raise our back garden fence, so our naked wanderings can extend to the garden. Lol

By *hettoslut OP   Woman
over a year ago

Brixton

i adore being naked, quite a secluded house, always have and i dont have sons and the girls aren't bothered

By *emon jellyMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

Just love being naked at home...even when cleaning, cooking, gardening etc..and thank goodness the kids have finally left home )) Think its to do with the freedom being happy with your own nakedness although I wouldn't impose it on anyone else...neighbors, the postman etc

As for a naturist resort, only ever with a partner..single guys still have that stigma attached im sure

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

I am surprised by how many of the naturists on this thread are home alone naturists.....coming from a family that enjoyed naturism I thought there would be a lot more (for lack of a better word) natural naturists here

over a year ago

"I am surprised by how many of the naturists on this thread are home alone naturists.....coming from a family that enjoyed naturism I thought there would be a lot more (for lack of a better word) natural naturists here "

We did family naturism up until they were 14 ish but for no reason never walked about the house other then from the bathroom to the bedrooms or the only other time is standing in the bedroom with the door open drying.

Dont know why

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

"I am surprised by how many of the naturists on this thread are home alone naturists.....coming from a family that enjoyed naturism I thought there would be a lot more (for lack of a better word) natural naturists here

We did family naturism up until they were 14 ish but for no reason never walked about the house other then from the bathroom to the bedrooms or the only other time is standing in the bedroom with the door open drying.

Dont know why"

I know my OH's family stopped their naturism to some extent when one of his siblings became shy and felt the need to cover up - which is fine - and they moderated their lifestyle to fit so I think that may happen in other families too? OH never grew out of it though and he has always been happier naked than clothed

By *olgateMan
over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

Often lie around naked or partly clothed when the weather is warm enough

C...

By *uckMan
over a year ago

Scunthorpe DN15

Naked all the time when alone.

over a year ago

I walk around naked all the time at home, yes I have a family but I have three daughters and nobody bats an eye lid, there are always boobs and bums on show in my house we all have the same and body cares

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

"I walk around naked all the time at home, yes I have a family but I have three daughters and nobody bats an eye lid, there are always boobs and bums on show in my house we all have the same and body cares "

over a year ago

Only put on clothes when I have to leave the apartment or when I have friends coming over. The joys of living alone

By *eriousMeetZMan
over a year ago

romford

"How much time do you spend naked, not playing and would you consider it a lifestyle choice (naturism) and do you have a family?"

Being naked is the best feel so free to let it hang

over a year ago

Our flat isn't overlooked so I spend a lot of time naked particularly if I'm home alone. I am very comfortable naked but naturism really doesn;t interest me as a lifestyle

over a year ago

we are both always naked ..at home.. we have a daughter but shes not bothered as she does it also..

over a year ago

I'm naked whenever possible - in fact I was sitting here naked when I read this post - right by an open window looking onto the road...

In summer, I also go to camps, naturist beaches, and wander the hills naked (as in my photos!)

I just hate wearing clothes!!!

over a year ago

I love mirrors but only in the context of interior design, wouldn't like seeing my reflection as I moved from room to room. The world isn't ready for my flabby bits.

over a year ago

"I'm naked whenever possible - in fact I was sitting here naked when I read this post - right by an open window looking onto the road...

In summer, I also go to camps, naturist beaches, and wander the hills naked (as in my photos!)

I just hate wearing clothes!!!

I hate cloth and never wear them either at home or round in the garden. Been a nudist since I was born

"

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

"I love mirrors but only in the context of interior design, wouldn't like seeing my reflection as I moved from room to room. The world isn't ready for my flabby bits."

The naturist world is always ready for flabby bits - it embraces mine so believe me it can take yours too

By *ap AdgeMan
over a year ago

Wirral

Always naked at home

over a year ago

Been a naturist for nearly 30 years. Member of a local naturist club too. Go to Cap d`Agde and other resorts most holidays.

Tend not to be naked at home though, as I have tenants living here.

By *hettoslut OP   Woman
over a year ago

Brixton

thank you, where are the best resorts in uk/france?

Post new Message to Thread