Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

How old would you go?

Jump to newest

By *emon jelly OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

Makes me laugh loads...just had a wink from a 67 year old GUY in the USA ))) WTF

So here's a thought...lots of profiles specify an age preference, but some don't..are they really open to a 99 year old?? haha

If that's the case..then girls..how old a guy would you do...and same for you fellas how old a GILF would you probe into..be honest please

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Mary Berry and Arlene Phillips are 70+ and smoking so I'm not sure I have an upper limit if they are hot and excite me

Clearly they are extreme (surgically enhanced) examples

over a year ago

As long as they are attractive to us age is immaterial although we would struggle to find attractions with a 99 year old.

We have age limits in place to keep the messages down. Prefer to do the hunting ourselves.

over a year ago

Personally don't like the idea of sleeping with anuone older than my parents, so under 46 for me x

over a year ago

I had some fun with a 71 yr old on Saturday...she was a dirty girl too! Didn't look or act anything like a lady of her age should...

over a year ago

Oh dear another age related forum topic - yawnnnn

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"Makes me laugh loads...just had a wink from a 67 year old GUY in the USA ))) WTF"

I find the above statement quite offensive, does the O.P. think sex is the private domain of the young?

over a year ago

"Makes me laugh loads...just had a wink from a 67 year old GUY in the USA ))) WTF

I find the above statement quite offensive, does the O.P. think sex is the private domain of the young? "

over a year ago

I put 75. Don't think I'd go older

over a year ago

How old is too old

over a year ago

I have been as high as 47.

But as I've changed I think the highest id go now is 35.

By *dam and slutCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

"Personally don't like the idea of sleeping with anuone older than my parents, so under 46 for me x"

But for £100,000 you would?

over a year ago

My limits set at 60 but filters are open my oldest on here was 58 ... So far

By *ain n MableWoman
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

I (Jay) don't have an upper age limit, just as long as the lady/couple take care of how they look and a sexual chemistry is there. Sarah on the other hand wouldn't go over 60, for reasons which i respect.

over a year ago

To me age is just a number and you'd be surprised how tidy and sexy some oldies ike me can be.

In recent years I've enjoyed quite a wide age range fro a 24 year old to a 72 year old. And that older woman looked great for her age and was wonderful in bed. He gushed buckets and could almost be brought off at will.

Don't under estimate the pleasures you can share when you get older. Sex often gets better and better

Often the older the fiddle the finer the tune.

over a year ago

I've gone 58. It all depends on the attraction. Moat people have an upper limit because they believe that they wouldn't be attracted to anyone older. Someone doesn't just become unattractive after a certain age!!

By *ythenshawefredMan
over a year ago

stockport

Depends on the individual

By *caredstiffMan
over a year ago

Hastings

64 is the oldest so far she had an arse of someone in her 30s though and so much experience great meet

By *emon jelly OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

Certainly didn't mean to offend you and Robbo 1947 and please accept my apologies...I am merely referring to the oddity of being winked at by someone whom I would have no intention of meeting..ever ))

In relation to my question....and with the greatest of respect to the elder generation (myself included) I think its a wonderful thing to have a young heart and an active sexual lifestyle at any age. In fact it definitely does get better with age...like a good old 1975 Romanee-Conti...classy, opulent and full of flavour

There are some hot, fit and elegant elders on here who I most definitely would love to entertain !

By *emon jelly OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

"Makes me laugh loads...just had a wink from a 67 year old GUY in the USA ))) WTF

I find the above statement quite offensive, does the O.P. think sex is the private domain of the young? "

Ref- to the above;

over a year ago

"Mary Berry and Arlene Phillips are 70+ and smoking so I'm not sure I have an upper limit if they are hot and excite me

Clearly they are extreme (surgically enhanced) examples"

Around may be looking good for her age....but Mary a Berry? Ffs what pills have you been taking....I wouldn't poke her with my worst enemies! Creaking old bag imho

over a year ago

"Mary Berry and Arlene Phillips are 70+ and smoking so I'm not sure I have an upper limit if they are hot and excite me

Around may be looking good for her age....but Mary a Berry? Ffs what pills have you been taking....I wouldn't poke her with my worst enemies! Creaking old bag imho "

Mary Berry made the FHM top 100 list this year

over a year ago

Around may be looking good for her age....but Mary a Berry? Ffs what pills have you been taking....I wouldn't poke her with my worst enemies! Creaking old bag imho

Mary Berry made the FHM top 100 list this year "

Must have been a huge pile of white sticks in the corner of that judging room.....

over a year ago

ive no limit at all,if a lady is happy doing what ever then good on her.

I did used to watch a 60 plus lady masturbate years ago which im sure got me in to mature ladies.

By *arry247Couple
over a year ago

Wakefield

So here's a thought...lots of profiles specify an age preference, but some don't..are they really open to a 99 year old?? haha

If that's the case..then girls..how old a guy would you do...and same for you fellas how old a GILF would you probe into..be honest please "

Yes I would laugh if anyone in the USA contacted us.

Who is going to travel that far for a fuck?

over a year ago

If that's the case..then girls..how old a guy would you do...and same for you fellas how old a GILF would you probe into..be honest please "

That's only 21 year older than you its no big deal, has you had a wink from a 25 year old would you have made such a fuss

over a year ago

For me its not an age, I can sit here and say oh I wouldnt shag anyone over 50/60 but in reality if I went to a club and got chatting to an older guy of if there were an attraction and I got on with him I wouldn't even ask his age, and if I did I certainly wouldn't turn him down if he happened to be over a age cut off point I'd set in my head, that would be silly

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/06/15 14:44:26]

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/06/15 14:47:10]

over a year ago

Any ages as long as clean willing and up for some fun

over a year ago

I dont have an upper age limit,if you find an atttraction with someone age dosent come into it

over a year ago

I would go as old as 83

over a year ago

"Oh dear another age related forum topic - yawnnnn"

Someone needs an afternoon nap

over a year ago

"Makes me laugh loads...just had a wink from a 67 year old GUY in the USA ))) WTF)"

Why WTF?

over a year ago

"I would go as old as 83 "

Liar if a 84 year old was stood infront of you saying 'fill my pussey big boy' we both know you're doing it

over a year ago

"Makes me laugh loads...just had a wink from a 67 year old GUY in the USA ))) WTF)

Why WTF? "

His profile says he's bi curious and his age range goes upto 76 so I really don't see why the fuss

over a year ago

"I would go as old as 83

Liar if a 84 year old was stood infront of you saying 'fill my pussey big boy' we both know you're doing it "

I would right now

over a year ago

Any age

Main thing is attraction. If a 70 yr old looked hot i wouldnt say no. But at that age it is unlikely.

Never say never.

over a year ago

"I would go as old as 83

Liar if a 84 year old was stood infront of you saying 'fill my pussey big boy' we both know you're doing it "

That's right I would fill her pussey as well at 84 lol

over a year ago

"Any age

Main thing is attraction. If a 70 yr old looked hot i wouldnt say no. But at that age it is unlikely.

Never say never."

In what way "unlikely" ?

By *emon jelly OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

"Makes me laugh loads...just had a wink from a 67 year old GUY in the USA ))) WTF)

Why WTF?

His profile says he's bi curious and his age range goes upto 76 so I really don't see why the fuss "

Sorry Naughty...First of all I simply mean why wink from the US when there is no chance of ever meeting up and secondly im not gay and have no interest in meeting a guy on his own...as written on my page. I also mean yeh I would meet with a 76 year old for sure..maybe there isn't a limit. But are there any 99 year olds on here ))

over a year ago

Being the wrong side of my mid fifties, I thought I wouldn't meet an older lady, but I did! She was 69 and had a delightful couple of hours with her, shaven, nicely presented and horny as fuck!

Age means nothing.

over a year ago

"Being the wrong side of my mid fifties, I thought I wouldn't meet an older lady, but I did! She was 69 and had a delightful couple of hours with her, shaven, nicely presented and horny as fuck!

Age means nothing. "

It's all in your head age

over a year ago

Good point.

I suppose when i think if older women i have a stereotypical 'old' view. When in fact it is probably true that women that age look perfectly fine.

My bad.

over a year ago

Age is just à number but id have to fancy them

By *idaaCouple
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

ive had sum great fun with guys in 60s and do luv a good mature xx

asha x

over a year ago

55-60 if they are in good shape

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"ive had sum great fun with guys in 60s and do luv a good mature xx

asha x"

Me next please Asha xx

over a year ago

"Any age

Never say never.

In what way "unlikely" ?"

To be fair he is only 25 so the chances of him fancying a 70+ year old woman is unlikely

We all find different things attractive and he knows what he's likely and unlikely to fancy

over a year ago

"Any age

Never say never.

In what way "unlikely" ?

To be fair he is only 25 so the chances of him fancying a 70+ year old woman is unlikely

We all find different things attractive and he knows what he's likely and unlikely to fancy"

I think i replied a bit earlier as well minus the quote to this.

It was pretty much that i have a preset image of 60+ which is stereotypical and i am sure there are plenty of 70 yr old woman i would find attractive but havent seen yet.

Even Diana Rigg has still got it. Thx for replying anyhow.

over a year ago

"ive had sum great fun with guys in 60s and do luv a good mature xx

asha x"

Blimey Asha, just looked at you, and I'd mailed you over a year ago! Lol x

over a year ago

My Domme is 68.

I gave head to a 75 yr old recently. I must admit I had no clue he was that old beforehand but I doubt it would have bothered me.

I had full sex with a 21yr old lady and received from a 23yr old guy.

It's about attraction not age.

over a year ago

"My Domme is 68.

I gave head to a 75 yr old recently. I must admit I had no clue he was that old beforehand but I doubt it would have bothered me.

I had full sex with a 21yr old lady and received from a 23yr old guy.

It's about attraction not age. "

This.

over a year ago

over a year ago

I think putting age preferences is a dangerous thing .

I used to have an upper limit until i started noticing and meeting ladies over my age limit then the penny dropped !

Attraction isnt age defined .

By *ittenbutnotshyCouple
over a year ago

North Manchester

"Oh dear another age related forum topic - yawnnnn"

From a guy who joined 2 weeks ago and has never started a thread! Yawnnnn indeed!

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

65 for full sex and given a BJ to a 71 year old.

over a year ago

In reality though - real age and fab ages are different at times ! So you don't always know the exact age of who you play with - unless you ask for a copy birth cert - which seems extreme.

Plus like others have said, in a club, you won't ask age , if you find someone attractive.

So, for me, age is a moveable feast, based on their sexual attitude and attraction in my eyes, rather than a physical age. Be that older, younger or around my age.

By *uperock99Man
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

As long as you find them attractive,, age is not a problem then

over a year ago

its been said I know, but its true - age is but a number and as long as its all legal and consenting/mutual sexy fun - then its personality that matters most (and hygiene)

over a year ago

"65 for full sex and given a BJ to a 71 year old."

over a year ago

Your mum.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Fortunately some of us know very well that it isn't.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Certainly didn't mean to offend you and Robbo 1947 and please accept my apologies...I am merely referring to the oddity of being winked at by someone whom I would have no intention of meeting..ever ))

In relation to my question....and with the greatest of respect to the elder generation (myself included) I think its a wonderful thing to have a young heart and an active sexual lifestyle at any age. In fact it definitely does get better with age...like a good old 1975 Romanee-Conti...classy, opulent and full of flavour

There are some hot, fit and elegant elders on here who I most definitely would love to entertain !"

Elders!? I feel like a Mormon or Amish now

over a year ago

Have been approached by 25 and 65 year olds and various ages in between. If they are polite n can chat nicely n have nice eyes n bum then who am i to say no!!

By *bsinthe_boyMan
over a year ago

Luton

It really depends on the person. The oldest lady I ever had sex with was 60, I was 35 at the time. And she was very good fun in bed.

My general preference is between 23 and late 40s but I am very flexible especially on the upper limit. I definitely don't rule out someone in their 50s and older. Chemistry counts for a lot, and some older ladies are hot.

over a year ago

"As long as you find them attractive,, age is not a problem then"

over a year ago

The upper age limit shown on my profile is 55, but I would consider older (within reason) - all depends on the person

By *anejohnkent6263Couple
over a year ago

canterbury

best tightest fuck ive had was with a 57 yr old woman .....boy could she suck and fuck....as for mary berry....god she needs a good iron to get rid of the wrinkles

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

I consider up to 60... but its more about the person than the age.

I have always been attracted to older men. My current lover is 11 years my senior.

By *icked weaselCouple
over a year ago

Near Edinburgh..

once gave a very nice 71yr old Gentleman a Baby Oil Wank..

By *ain n MableWoman
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

I would go with an 85yo lady as long as her dad said it was ok!!!

By *L RogueMan
over a year ago

London

Age is irrelevant. If I'm attracted to them, I'm attracted to them. having said that, I've only met a handful of 50 plus ladies that I'm attracted and they know who they are.

Post new Message to Thread