Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

My pet hate on fab

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is when you see a picture taken of someone looking rather saucy and there's loads of stuff in the background of the photo, like really messy... My ocd goes into overdrive and I cant focus on the photo for what it is.. I just think 'tidy that crap up!!!'

What's your fab peeve?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

People asking if I fancy a meet in the first message when they have no photos on their profile and just one sentence in the text and haven't attached any pics to the message. Also, people who make first contact asking for a face pic when they haven't attached one themselves.

By *inky BunnyMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

People who keep on creating threads on the same old themes (out of laziness or attention seeking) whereas a quick use of the Forum Search allows a person to read up on the previous multiple threads on the same topic.

By *lorious hole bs16Man
over a year ago

Bristol

Guys who msg and talk about what you will do to them (I guess some are masturbating) Then just fade away...

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"People who keep on creating threads on the same old themes (out of laziness or attention seeking) whereas a quick use of the Forum Search allows a person to read up on the previous multiple threads on the same topic."

Can be irritating - kiss/pass/fuck/put in a blender ones, cock size, is it rude not to reply etc.

But then new people will ask what is to them a new question and other new people will give new answers.

My pet hate? Brown nosing and blowing smoke up arses.

A

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"People who keep on creating threads on the same old themes (out of laziness or attention seeking) whereas a quick use of the Forum Search allows a person to read up on the previous multiple threads on the same topic.

Can be irritating - kiss/pass/fuck/put in a blender ones, cock size, is it rude not to reply etc.

But then new people will ask what is to them a new question and other new people will give new answers.

A"

can i say i luffs you!!!!

my pet peeve..... people like to play "victim" really question if you have the sheer audacity to disagree with an opinion....

disagree.. backtrack... victim

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Multiple multiple multiple returners creating the same old drama.

Do they never learn: it's them to blame for their miserable time.

By *inky BunnyMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

"But then new people will ask what is to them a new question and other new people will give new answers."

It's true there's a chance someone new may give a new perspective but 9 times out of 10 the answer to a question is already in the archives. Fresh banter and mischievous twists are always welcome however.

over a year ago

Rude abusive status updates naming and slagging off other users and negative status updates in general.

over a year ago

When the pack senses a weak, solo victim and all launches in for the kill.

If the OP is up for a laugh and it's fun for everyone, or has committed some horrendous crime, then fair enough.

But hurting someone's feelings over and over for sport is a bit.. unpleasant.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"When the pack senses a weak, solo victim and all launches in for the kill.

If the OP is up for a laugh and it's fun for everyone, or has committed some horrendous crime, then fair enough.

But hurting someone's feelings over and over for sport is a bit.. unpleasant."

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/06/15 13:56:00]

over a year ago

Rude and abusive stuff and mobbing

over a year ago

The needies.. They send a pic then mail ASAP asking did you like my pic..

over a year ago

"The needies.. They send a pic then mail ASAP asking did you like my pic.."

Oooo yes, this!

over a year ago

"The needies.. They send a pic then mail ASAP asking did you like my pic.."

If people ask me if I like their pic I usually say its a bit blurry, out of focus and the background lighting is all wrong!

over a year ago

People jumping to the wrong conclusions.

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

I find a few things to be minor irritations and as such they don't really bug me. One thing I do hate (and it is rare) is the people who try and wangle a response from me by messaging me claiming that we have a fab friend in common, work together or have spoken before. It just seems really duplicitous.

over a year ago

Sly bitchiness (both male and female) and putting other people down, be that for weight, sexuality, whatever.

over a year ago

Guys who say they're "respectful" then don't read my profile and include pics of their cocks. Soooo respectful.

over a year ago

"Is when you see a picture taken of someone looking rather saucy and there's loads of stuff in the background of the photo, like really messy... My ocd goes into overdrive and I cant focus on the photo for what it is.. I just think 'tidy that crap up!!!'

What's your fab peeve?"

If I can't be bothered to tidy up I sometimes just edit the photo to blur out the mess

over a year ago

"People asking if I fancy a meet in the first message when they have no photos on their profile and just one sentence in the text and haven't attached any pics to the message. Also, people who make first contact asking for a face pic when they haven't attached one themselves. "

This plus asking why Im on here and what im into. Read profile and interests lists

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Yes if there's one thing that annoys me its this. I'm often surprised by who does it too.

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

People who give compliments by putting others down

Some of the stupid games people play - the I know you away from fab, but don't say where/how.

Rudeness

And also the FAF now messages, with no pictures and a profile of fill in later...

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"People who give compliments by putting others down

"

Why do people do that? Nine times out of ten they shoot themselves in the foot with it

over a year ago

"People asking if I fancy a meet in the first message when they have no photos on their profile and just one sentence in the text and haven't attached any pics to the message. Also, people who make first contact asking for a face pic when they haven't attached one themselves. "
. Yep. This one mine too....

over a year ago

I have a big banana .

over a year ago

"I have a big banana ."

Some people hate it when threads go off on a tangent or posters don't post how the OP wants them to.

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

The 'can you help me improve my profile' threads. Bore off!!!

over a year ago

Yep I agree, I don't let many things on here bother me but this can highly unpleasant to witness as times.

over a year ago

"I have a big banana .

Some people hate it when threads go off on a tangent or posters don't post how the OP wants them to.

"

I want a banana now.

over a year ago

Guys who send a cock pic asking me what I'd do with it, er delete it and block you

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/06/15 14:30:42]

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I have a big banana .

"

over a year ago

Young guys who reply with

I prefer older women

When I tell them they are to young for me, what's their age preference got to do with mine

By *icolehertsCouple
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

[Removed by poster at 21/06/15 14:31:54]

over a year ago

People who send pics of there cocks over a toilet do they realise you can zoom in and ( on 4 occasions) we can see what they had for dinner

over a year ago

"People who send pics of there cocks over a toilet do they realise you can zoom in and ( on 4 occasions) we can see what they had for dinner "

OK why are you zooming in on a toilet pic

over a year ago

"Rude abusive status updates naming and slagging off other users and negative status updates in general. "

I was going to say "nothing" because I just skip past what I don't like.

But yes. This. I find rudeness and slagging people off for fun very difficult to ignore or accept.

over a year ago

"Rude abusive status updates naming and slagging off other users and negative status updates in general.

I was going to say "nothing" because I just skip past what I don't like.

But yes. This. I find rudeness and slagging people off for fun very difficult to ignore or accept. "

I hate it, I find it smacks of bitterness, shows immaturity and a total lack of respect. I use it as another filter and block people that do it in case they message me and I become the next target for their bitterness.

over a year ago

People joining the site then removing their profile after a couple of hours. Then they're back again the next week (For 2 hours).

Constant uploading of the same 3 pictures.

Post cum cock pics (Ya know the type already goin' soft and looking like mutant slug after a slat bath)

over a year ago

"People who send pics of there cocks over a toilet do they realise you can zoom in and ( on 4 occasions) we can see what they had for dinner

OK why are you zooming in on a toilet pic "

Curiosity gets the better of me

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

"People who give compliments by putting others down

Why do people do that? Nine times out of ten they shoot themselves in the foot with it"

I find it funny when people tell me they love my figure and how much nicer it is than the fatties on here... which I think is awful, and then tell them that I was one of the fatties 18 stone ago!

So yeah, as you say completely shot in the foot.

over a year ago

Why so negative! To the thread creation we go!

over a year ago

People who i have met who keep leaving the site and coming back each time mailing me to ask me to re verify them

over a year ago

People who continue to post "Is my profile ok?" Or hijack threads with the same question really drives me up the wall!! I mean we've only been back 7 days and we love our profile, can't find fault in it at all, not a single solitary fault at all, not one!!!........

Does anyone agree???

Anyway, that's our pet hate! xxx

over a year ago

Pet hate - Anyone on here who passes judgment and critisism on someone else on here. Said it before, and will say it again, in a scene where members of "the outside world" (for want of a better phrase) would pass plenty of judgment on a person just for being on the scene, who is anyone actually in the scene to judge and criticise?

over a year ago

"People who keep on creating threads on the same old themes (out of laziness or attention seeking) whereas a quick use of the Forum Search allows a person to read up on the previous multiple threads on the same topic.

A"

This annoys the hell out of me too, all single men to afraid to say what they really mean, thinking that they will get 'blacklisted' by all women.

So they are the most sympathetic creatures alive thinking they will get a shag.

Say it like it is, and live with it

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"

This annoys the hell out of me too, all single men to afraid to say what they really mean, thinking that they will get 'blacklisted' by all women.

So they are the most sympathetic creatures alive thinking they will get a shag.

Say it like it is, and live with it "

100%

or the females stating that any comment will ruin their chances with ALL females... fuck off, 1% read the drivel

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

People who don't have the courtesy to send a message before sending a friend invite.

People who send another message if you haven't responded within 5 minutes to theirs.

People who can't accept 'no' as an answer.

over a year ago

"People who don't have the courtesy to send a message before sending a friend invite.

People who send another message if you haven't responded within 5 minutes to theirs.

People who can't accept 'no' as an answer."

on your first one definitely!!

over a year ago

Messy surroundings

Text talk

Assumptions

over a year ago

Well said

over a year ago

A

can i say i luffs you!!!!

my pet peeve..... people like to play "victim" really question if you have the sheer audacity to disagree with an opinion....

disagree.. backtrack... victim"

Victims are no. 1 on my hitlist lately.

Fab meeee fab meeee fabbbb meeee.

Why does no-one bow at my feet, I have a vagine I rule the world.

Haven't had sex in a week my cock will drop off.

Aaarrgghhh.

over a year ago

A"

I would just like to say how wonderful I think your profile is & how gorgeous your pics are

over a year ago

"People jumping to the wrong conclusions."

This

over a year ago

The "ye babe I'm totally straight" guys who forget that their veri summary shows multiple guy/TV meets lol.....better to be honest methinks

over a year ago

"I have a big banana .

I want a banana now. "

I'm afraid I ate it all. It was my last one. Not the last thing to go down my throat though (I'm on a promise woohoo).

over a year ago

I also have ocd but prefer to call it cdo as I like things in alphabetical order

over a year ago

"Is when you see a picture taken of someone looking rather saucy and there's loads of stuff in the background of the photo, like really messy... My ocd goes into overdrive and I cant focus on the photo for what it is.. I just think 'tidy that crap up!!!'

What's your fab peeve?"

One line messages in text speak

over a year ago

Recently had a message with just my real name in it and the title 'your real name' kinda annoying and creepy and against the etiquette of swinging. Even if you do know who I am you saw me on a singers site, where you also had a profile!!

By *qua vitaeWoman
over a year ago

Shropshire/Midlands

Not my only 'pet hate' (as most have been previously mentioned above!), but to put my 2 cents in: when you've only _iewed a profile and decided they weren't for you, only for them to message you, asking what's wrong with their profile and when you haven't responded and/or clicked back onto their profile to see who sent you the message, they then send a second message (ranty), as to why you haven't responded.

over a year ago

The number of people with fake pics, what is the point all it takes is a simple google search to find the site you robbed the pics from.

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

Those who are judgemental, snooty or exclusionary about those with alternative lifestyles or differing opinions.

We're on a damn swinging site! We all shit out of the same hole (colostomy bag wearers excluded)

over a year ago

My biggest pet hate is that women who think there pussy is currency to act so big headed and pompous.

Some wouldn't get looked at twice in the street, but give them an account on here, they think they are gods gift to men.

Some of their elevated attitude stinks.

This isn't a moan about me getting turned down or rejected in any manner, I know many many single men will/ do agree with me but we too scared to admit it.

over a year ago

People saying when sending them a message you must send a face picture with your first message or it will be deleted when they don't have one themselves

over a year ago

Mine is when someone sends me a message & says if I'm interested they will send a face pic.

I'm sorry but your profile could be fantastic but I won't know if I'm interested until I see whether there is a physical attraction to you.

over a year ago

"My biggest pet hate is that women who think there pussy is currency to act so big headed and pompous.

Some wouldn't get looked at twice in the street, but give them an account on here, they think they are gods gift to men.

This isn't a moan about me getting turned down or rejected in any manner, I know many many single men will/ do agree with me but we too scared to admit it.

"

over a year ago

"My biggest pet hate is that women who think there pussy is currency to act so big headed and pompous.

"

Lol what do you mean "we"..

over a year ago

For me -

Will fill in later

Shadow avatars

Or meet me today

Grrr!

over a year ago

People messaging me for a meet when I only fabbed a photo of theirs. Just because I liked a pic, the person may not be for me for many other reasons. I'd message if I fancied a meet.

over a year ago

Men who think women get pompous and big-headed blah blah bloody blah.

Guess what, we ARE allowed to reject your advances for any reason we so wish. Guess what, many of us are successful outside of fab too .

Where's me banana? Oh yeah I ate it

over a year ago

Do you know what my pet peeve is?????????

People who use more than one question mark , and those who follow a statement they've made with a question mark.

over a year ago

Only things that make me go ffs seeing the same ones complaining moaning and groaning about how they are right and others wrong,why, this and that.

I don't give a feck really about those things everyone is different and I respect that and the ones who must complain feck whit a laugh they must be!!! Lol so thanks for letting us no who not to go near and makes me laugh lol

over a year ago

"Only things that make me go ffs seeing the same ones complaining moaning and groaning about how they are right and others wrong,why, this and that.

I don't give a feck really about those things everyone is different and I respect that and the ones who must not complain feck whit a laugh they must be!!! Lol so thanks for letting us no who not to go near and makes me laugh lol

"

over a year ago

Forum trolls who love always being right . And negative thinking about other people's questions . But I guess it's normal on a site like this

over a year ago

"Men who think women get pompous and big-headed blah blah bloody blah.

Guess what, we ARE allowed to reject your advances for any reason we so wish. Guess what, many of us are successful outside of fab too .

Where's me banana? Oh yeah I ate it "

You obviously read all my post including the bit about my statement not being about myself being rejected.

By *adysueandneroCouple
over a year ago

witney

"People who keep on creating threads on the same old themes (out of laziness or attention seeking) whereas a quick use of the Forum Search allows a person to read up on the previous multiple threads on the same topic."

Think it's about time we had bareback thread!!!

over a year ago

Think it's about time we had bareback thread!!!"

Did you say "BAREBACK!!!" Shock and horror!!! That's equivalent to someone at Hogworts saying "Voldermort!!!!"

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

The word troll and bully being used to describe utter nonsense.

It's an insult to people whose lives are truly pained by trolls and bullies.

over a year ago

What's your fab peeve?"

This! Bloody clear up! Lol

over a year ago

"

couldn't agree more. I've twice recently been asked to meet (although that doesn't happen often!!!!!) and when saying no thanks get the "your loss, plenty of guys who will" message back.

Yeah I know thats one of the reasons I will leave it thanks

over a year ago

Will you add me as your friend ?

Never chatted before who are you

Nice pics can I see your face pic

Send me your pic first then,

No, OK then

Post new Message to Thread