Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

The importance of a social

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok they not for everyone, but for us Personally wouldn't dream of playing without one first.

We met a really nice chap, friendly and reliable.

However there was no chemistry and jools just wasn't feeling it.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Always good to meet first

over a year ago

We like having a social first. I don't drink so having met someone socially first and assessing wether the chemistry is right helps me to relax so I can enjoy the naughtiness. We have been known to have the odd short notice 'fuck and go' meet but they're never as good as ones where we've had a chance to build a rapport and sexual tension with the other person/couple...

By *olarfoxMan
over a year ago

North Cambs

I don't think you have to have a 'purely social' meet first as long as both parties are aware that 'playing' will only go ahead if there is a mutual attraction/chemistry..

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

always liked socials me... the way i look at them is "try before you buy".....

over a year ago

I think in a lot of cases guys think they are going to get their leg over regardless of how the social goes and dont make the effort to sell themselves so to speak

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I think in a lot of cases guys think they are going to get their leg over regardless of how the social goes and dont make the effort to sell themselves so to speak "

Yeah we have found this on a few occasions, we taken ages to get ready jools especially dressed nice but not too OTT then the meet turns up in scruffy jeans and trainers!!

Think same happens at club's, just because you have got in the assumption is that play is a definite.

Appearance, attitude, smell, manners really do make the difference.

over a year ago

"I think in a lot of cases guys think they are going to get their leg over regardless of how the social goes and dont make the effort to sell themselves so to speak

Yeah we have found this on a few occasions, we taken ages to get ready jools especially dressed nice but not too OTT then the meet turns up in scruffy jeans and trainers!!

Think same happens at club's, just because you have got in the assumption is that play is a definite.

Appearance, attitude, smell, manners really do make the difference. "

over a year ago

"We like having a social first. I don't drink so having met someone socially first and assessing wether the chemistry is right helps me to relax so I can enjoy the naughtiness. We have been known to have the odd short notice 'fuck and go' meet but they're never as good as ones where we've had a chance to build a rapport and sexual tension with the other person/couple... "

over a year ago

"I think in a lot of cases guys think they are going to get their leg over regardless of how the social goes and dont make the effort to sell themselves so to speak

Appearance, attitude, smell, manners really do make the difference. "

By *ames6ft5Man
over a year ago

North London / Herts

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy great sex.

However, I also really enjoy the whole thing around a social. The communication beforehand, the (bit of) nervousness of meeting someone new. Knowing you're both probably a bit naughtier than the average joe in the street, and at the very least have that in common.

Enjoy actually knowing there won't be sex and we'll either leave thinking maybe not but they were a nice enough person, or leaving thinking "yes" we're going to play and having met them I'm going to look forward to it all the more which will be fun in and of itself.

That is all.

over a year ago

"I don't think you have to have a 'purely social' meet first as long as both parties are aware that 'playing' will only go ahead if there is a mutual attraction/chemistry.."

That's is one thing I have learnt along the way.

over a year ago

we have socials but happy to play on that first meet also - sometimes especially meeting couples where there are 4 people to please it works better - going to a club takes all that out of the equation and combines the two - bit like fast tracking

over a year ago

It's more of a case for us that we like to be social and meet people who are social before we play x

over a year ago

"Don't get me wrong, I enjoy great sex.

However, I also really enjoy the whole thing around a social. The communication beforehand, the (bit of) nervousness of meeting someone new. Knowing you're both probably a bit naughtier than the average joe in the street, and at the very least have that in common.

Enjoy actually knowing there won't be sex and we'll either leave thinking maybe not but they were a nice enough person, or leaving thinking "yes" we're going to play and having met them I'm going to look forward to it all the more which will be fun in and of itself.

That is all. "

By *ust Ms LovinWoman
over a year ago

birmingham

[Removed by poster at 21/06/15 15:38:50]

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

I don't really do socials, usually if I meet it's because I am interested in having sex with that person

By *oxy_PineapplesCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

We always like a social beforehand to make sure everybody is on the same page & to discuss what we all want from a meet, whether it's the same day or weeks apart it's nice to be able to gage who you are meeting before playing

over a year ago

"Ok they not for everyone, but for us Personally wouldn't dream of playing without one first.

"

Totally agree if the sparks not there its a no-play

over a year ago

I've never bothered with a social before.

I'm quite happy doing what I do.

over a year ago

Gotta say as a married man meeting a couple or single for a social i find them a bit odd..we all know why we're here and what we want but hey did you see that thing on the telly? And my favorite colour is yellow. And oh i never shop at asda...can i suck your Dick or not?!

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

We don't do socials unless you count the few minutes we spend chatting before we get naked and have sex

We do all our getting to know each other on here before we meet. Discussing what everyone wants to happen and likes/dislikes so when we meet up we are good to go

over a year ago

"We don't do socials unless you count the few minutes we spend chatting before we get naked and have sex

We do all our getting to know each other on here before we meet. Discussing what everyone wants to happen and likes/dislikes so when we meet up we are good to go "

this

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

"We like having a social first. I don't drink so having met someone socially first and assessing wether the chemistry is right helps me to relax so I can enjoy the naughtiness. We have been known to have the odd short notice 'fuck and go' meet but they're never as good as ones where we've had a chance to build a rapport and sexual tension with the other person/couple... "

Totally this

over a year ago

As a couple I (ms) find that I need social time when we are meeting other couples.. more because I need to calm my nerves and see them in person.

However when I was meeting as a single, I hated the idea of a social.

By *moothies.Couple
over a year ago

Woodthorpe

"Ok they not for everyone, but for us Personally wouldn't dream of playing without one first.

Totally agree if the sparks not there its a no-play "

I'll third that.... Definitely need a spark

By *arry247Couple
over a year ago

Wakefield

We look at socials as a waste of time.

We know what we want, we know why we are here.

Let the games begin.

over a year ago

I am a very patient guy and tend to chat for a while on here before I travel to meet them , so by time we meet we are sure what we want. X

over a year ago

"

I wish people didnt think having a social was absolutely mandatory to be honest...sometimes its the environment that actually plays a part.

theres a load of people I have met, within the social confines..and either I've not pursued or they havent...but in a different environment we ended up playing...

sometimes too much thought can hinder what might just be a brilliant time..

over a year ago

When I use to meet private local always liked a social, chemistry may be there in chat but not always when in person.

I find the same for party/club meets the social side is important to me, I like to chat get to know, have a laugh and see how the chemistry flows before play

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

"I am a very patient guy and tend to chat for a while on here before I travel to meet them , so by time we meet we are sure what we want. X"

Eggsactly

over a year ago

"I am a very patient guy and tend to chat for a while on here before I travel to meet them , so by time we meet we are sure what we want. X

Eggsactly "

By *estmidscoupleCouple
over a year ago

West Midlands

we insist on them, the chemistry thing is really important. Oddly, some guys who have been super-keen with messages etc have then singularly failed to either accept the offer of a social or, worse,commit to one and then never show. But they are a very vital thing for us all to see how we click

Post new Message to Thread