Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Jeremy Kyle show

Jump to newest

By *aneandpaul OP   Couple
over a year ago

cleveleys

Were do they get those scroats from on that show would any one on this site go on it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittenbutnotshyCouple
over a year ago

North Manchester

"Were do they get those scroats from on that show would any one on this site go on it"

Been and watched the show in the audience... Very funny.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I love it. Makes me feel so much better about my life

Just wish he wouldn't spit quite so much. Say it don't spray it!

over a year ago

My ambition in life is to go on The Jeremy Kyle Show.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

the forums at times make Jeremy Kyle look tame and almost high brow

I love it

over a year ago

"the forums at times make Jeremy Kyle look tame and almost high brow

I love it"

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Were do they get those scroats from on that show would any one on this site go on it"

After saying they're scrotes I doubt anyone will admit to wanting to go on it. There are a couple of likely candidates though.

I have to say though that shows like that only exist because people watch them.

over a year ago

Kyle is the biggest scrote hes a d head who hides behind the minders when it gets a bit heated - the programme is an insult to "normal" people

over a year ago

Why do they all have such bad teeth ? ( well the cpl they have left ) when they get free Dentistry when they scrounge there benefits

over a year ago

A couple off here have been on a few yrs ago

over a year ago

It's car crash TV...and folk live that...I imagine...there is a guy like the childcatcher running around with a big net...collecting the people for the show...

over a year ago

Your right there they must find the worst people in society. And that's just Jeremy kyle

over a year ago

"It's car crash TV...and folk live that...I imagine...there is a guy like the childcatcher running around with a big net...collecting the people for the show... "

Lolololol

over a year ago

Just like the Victorians went and toured the asylums. Jeremy Kyle just puts it on TV.

By *ENGUYMan
over a year ago

Hull

I actually met Jeremy Kyle 2 weeks ago. He organises a Pro Celebrity Golfing tournament each year at Wentworth and the celebs stay at our hotel.

He is in reality one of the highest charity fund raisers in show business. His public persona is far different from his TV one! He is a really nice bloke off camera.

over a year ago

"I actually met Jeremy Kyle 2 weeks ago. He organises a Pro Celebrity Golfing tournament each year at Wentworth and the celebs stay at our hotel.

He is in reality one of the highest charity fund raisers in show business. His public persona is far different from his TV one! He is a really nice bloke off camera."

thats as maybe but he does make a living out of ridiculing alot of britains council estates finest !

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Just like the Victorians went and toured the asylums. Jeremy Kyle just puts it on TV.

"

Yep and it gives us all people to look down on enabling us to feel superior about ourselves. Thank god for the under classes eh.....without them where would we be?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I actually met Jeremy Kyle 2 weeks ago. He organises a Pro Celebrity Golfing tournament each year at Wentworth and the celebs stay at our hotel.

He is in reality one of the highest charity fund raisers in show business. His public persona is far different from his TV one! He is a really nice bloke off camera.thats as maybe but he does make a living out of ridiculing alot of britains council estates finest ! "

We both grew up on council estates. We've both been on benefits at some point in our lives. It doesn't make us bad people.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

[Removed by poster at 20/06/15 10:42:20]

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/06/15 10:44:54]

over a year ago

He is in reality one of the highest charity fund raisers in show business. His public persona is far different from his TV one! He is a really nice bloke off camera.thats as maybe but he does make a living out of ridiculing alot of britains council estates finest !

We both grew up on council estates. We've both been on benefits at some point in our lives. It doesn't make us bad people."

over a year ago

The babies on the show usually have more teeth than the adults!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Just like the Victorians went and toured the asylums. Jeremy Kyle just puts it on TV.

Yep and it gives us all people to look down on enabling us to feel superior about ourselves. Thank god for the under classes eh.....without them where would we be?probably paying less Tax because we wouldnt have to fred and house these people"

Do you think that the people who appear on that show are representative of Britain's benefits claimants and council house inhabitants and that if they didn't exist we would all be better off? Are you so easily manipulated by the media?

over a year ago

He is in reality one of the highest charity fund raisers in show business. His public persona is far different from his TV one! He is a really nice bloke off camera.thats as maybe but he does make a living out of ridiculing alot of britains council estates finest !

We both grew up on council estates. We've both been on benefits at some point in our lives. It doesn't make us bad people."

As did I ..

Years sgo they were great ares where all the mums were really houseroud and appreciated actually been lucky enough to have a home . Most dads worked and the houses and gardens were immaculate. When the estate i live on was built there had to be a road of housing association houses . And my god it stands out ... Its like people think its there right to be housed because there only achievement in life was giving birth ...

I may sound bitter but 40% of my wage goes to funding this and i work hard for what ive got..

Rant over

And breathe

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

We both grew up on council estates. We've both been on benefits at some point in our lives. It doesn't make us bad people.

As did I ..

Years sgo they were great ares where all the mums were really houseroud and appreciated actually been lucky enough to have a home . Most dads worked and the houses and gardens were immaculate. When the estate i live on was built there had to be a road of housing association houses . And my god it stands out ... Its like people think its there right to be housed because there only achievement in life was giving birth ...

I may sound bitter but 40% of my wage goes to funding this and i work hard for what ive got..

Rant over

And breathe "

The estate I grew up on had its share of unemployed people, women whose houses weren't spotless (although how that makes a person any better than anyone else is beyond me), people who were housed because they had children etc. I agree that there does seem to be a sense of entitlement from some people though but not as many as popular culture would have us believe

I assume you pay 40% tax from what you say, you do know that some of it goes to things other than benefits don't you? Defence springs to mind along with education.

over a year ago

Yeah i do know that but i dont mind paying for that ! Not one bit . What i dint like is people expecting and demanding benefits and housing when theyve paid nothing in .

But we'd better move off this topic as its a massive pet hate of mine and most working class people i know .

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Yeah i do know that but i dont mind paying for that ! Not one bit . What i dint like is people expecting and demanding benefits and housing when theyve paid nothing in .

But we'd better move off this topic as its a massive pet hate of mine and most working class people i know .

"

Yes you're probably right

over a year ago

"Yeah i do know that but i dont mind paying for that ! Not one bit . What i dint like is people expecting and demanding benefits and housing when theyve paid nothing in .

Yes you're probably right"

There's a first time for everything

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

There's a first time for everything "

Only about us moving off the topic...don't get carried away

over a year ago

There's a first time for everything

Only about us moving off the topic...don't get carried away "

over a year ago

"Why do they all have such bad teeth ? ( well the cpl they have left ) when they get free Dentistry when they scrounge there benefits"

This is a serious question! Americans watching it must think British dentists are really expensive or something. Anyone know the answer?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Why do they all have such bad teeth ? ( well the cpl they have left ) when they get free Dentistry when they scrounge there benefits

This is a serious question! Americans watching it must think British dentists are really expensive or something. Anyone know the answer? "

Funnily enough somebody asked me that question the other day. Loads of people are phobic about the dentist and wont go, my brother is and has several teeth missing because of it maybe its that.

Incidentally he's never claimed any benefit except child tax credit.

over a year ago

"Why do they all have such bad teeth ? ( well the cpl they have left ) when they get free Dentistry when they scrounge there benefits

This is a serious question! Americans watching it must think British dentists are really expensive or something. Anyone know the answer?

Funnily enough somebody asked me that question the other day. Loads of people are phobic about the dentist and wont go, my brother is and has several teeth missing because of it maybe its that.

Incidentally he's never claimed any benefit except child tax credit."

i once shared an office with a gentleman with bad teeth and he had heitosis which filled the office with an un mistakable odour . U knew if he'd been in a room it was awful .

It was all good cos it made me try even harder to gain promition and get my own office .. We get private healthcare too . Im sure its held his career back over the years as we couldn't send him on client meets

over a year ago

How do any of us know where the guests on Jezza come from? To say that they all come from council estates and on benefits is a generalisation. Put your daily mail down and stop buying into the propaganda for one minute. Instead of ridiculing those at the bottom should be looking for the reasons for why they are down there in the first place.

Oh and fyi most of the benefits paid out are to elderly. The amount paid to 'scroungers' is tiny faction of the total benefits bill. A lot of working people are still on benefits because otherwise they wouldn't be able to afford to keep a room over their heads. Raise the minimum wage to match the cost of living and there's a massive saving to the benefits costs right there!!!

over a year ago

"How do any of us know where the guests on Jezza come from? To say that they all come from council estates and on benefits is a generalisation. Put your daily mail down and stop buying into the propaganda for one minute. Instead of ridiculing those at the bottom should be looking for the reasons for why they are down there in the first place.

Oh and fyi most of the benefits paid out are to elderly. The amount paid to 'scroungers' is tiny faction of the total benefits bill. A lot of working people are still on benefits because otherwise they wouldn't be able to afford to keep a room over their heads. Raise the minimum wage to match the cost of living and there's a massive saving to the benefits costs right there!!!"

great point

If u go out to work your wage should be enough to live on

over a year ago

"great point

If u go out to work your wage should be enough to live on "

Thanks will resist the urge to derail the thread any further myself as is an issue feel passionate about myself lol

over a year ago

"great point

Thanks will resist the urge to derail the thread any further myself as is an issue feel passionate about myself lol "

I always believe threads should go in tangents thats the beauty of debate

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"great point

Thanks will resist the urge to derail the thread any further myself as is an issue feel passionate about myself lol

I always believe threads should go in tangents thats the beauty of debate"

Again I agree with you but only if the debate can be kept civil and respectful with the odd humorous comment thrown in...you seem to be able to do that if I may say so

over a year ago

"great point

I always believe threads should go in tangents thats the beauty of debate

Again I agree with you but only if the debate can be kept civil and respectful with the odd humorous comment thrown in...you seem to be able to do that if I may say so "

Lol

I was in my university debating society and that about sums up debate ! Respectul but edgy ,humourous to keep things on track but ofcourse civil at all times . Those who get offensive show lack of intelligence

over a year ago

"A couple off here have been on a few yrs ago "
there was a couple from here that went on recently too

over a year ago

"A couple off here have been on a few yrs ago there was a couple from here that went on recently too "

How did it go??

(sorry....i couldn't resist )

over a year ago

This is a serious question! Americans watching it must think British dentists are really expensive or something. Anyone know the answer? "

Methadone rots teeth. As does night nurse. One of my brothers is pure kyle fodder. I think he might have about 6 of his own teeth left. That's down to methadone and night nurse.

By *aldandWellHung42Man
over a year ago

Northumberland

I know people (personally) who have been on, The. J.K. Show. and, Trish. Goddard. and, Vanessa. Phelps.

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

I love it"

You should see what goes down on FitLads - this place is tame and well organised in comparison!

over a year ago

I love it

You should see what goes down on FitLads - this place is tame and well organised in comparison!"

lol think il pass on joining fit lads thanks ....

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

My cousin went on with her ex hubby, as he wanted her to get back with him. There was no arguing or bad teeth, it was a way of mediation, albeit a public one.

As for benefits, I worked full time, 44 hours a week and earned £9000 a year. I relied on working tax credits to top up my wage and help with nursery fees.

All was well, til one day I became seriously ill. I lost a gorgeous 4 bedroom hous in a desirable area, to becoming registered disabled, unemployed and homeless. Now I'm stuck in a council flat on benefits, being the scum of Britain.

You never know what is round the corner, so don't judge, you could end up in a similar situation.

over a year ago

"My cousin went on with her ex hubby, as he wanted her to get back with him. There was no arguing or bad teeth, it was a way of mediation, albeit a public one.

As for benefits, I worked full time, 44 hours a week and earned £9000 a year. I relied on working tax credits to top up my wage and help with nursery fees.

All was well, til one day I became seriously ill. I lost a gorgeous 4 bedroom hous in a desirable area, to becoming registered disabled, unemployed and homeless. Now I'm stuck in a council flat on benefits, being the scum of Britain.

You never know what is round the corner, so don't judge, you could end up in a similar situation."

Your story is sad and yes I believe a warning to us all .

My gripe with the benefit culture of today is that the system was originally set up as a temporary safety ne for people who found themselves on there uppers so to speak . A great idea !

But nowadays it's become abused by people that have never paid into the system yet keep on breeding whilst on benefits then demanding more money and larger houses . This simply isn't sustainable.

over a year ago

"My cousin went on with her ex hubby, as he wanted her to get back with him. There was no arguing or bad teeth, it was a way of mediation, albeit a public one.

You never know what is round the corner, so don't judge, you could end up in a similar situation.

Your story is sad and yes I believe a warning to us all .

My gripe with the benefit culture of today is that the system was originally set up as a temporary safety ne for people who found themselves on there uppers so to speak . A great idea !

But nowadays it's become abused by people that have never paid into the system yet keep on breeding whilst on benefits then demanding more money and larger houses . This simply isn't sustainable."

There's people who abuse the system every day for their self gain but nothing's said as seen as tax payers. The funny thing is due to different loop holes some aren't even that. They could filter down those huge profits their companies make to the very people who've made it possible but no instead pay themselves more bonuses. Problem is you don't see stories about them all the time.

The benefits system has abused yes not just by those on benefits but also by landlords to push up rent knowing that the taxpayer would pay. To be fair though when you do the calculations can see why some people choose that life.

Unless there is a good excuse why you can't pay into society you shouldn't get more than those who do. Everyone is in agreement with that but I see too much negative press about it and no real solutions to address the balance and making it fairer for all.

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

I was asked to go on Trisha once. Told them I'd laugh at myself on my own terms thanks.

Same as what I tell Cowell's minions when they call from Britain's Got Talent too.

over a year ago

"I was asked to go on Trisha once. Told them I'd laugh at myself on my own terms thanks.

Same as what I tell Cowell's minions when they call from Britain's Got Talent too."

I'd be ok if the show was called Britains got fuk all talent ! Lol

I'd probably win

By *artin bicuriousMan
over a year ago

Shoreham

Those inbreds attend the Jeremy Kyle show because each person that goes on there gets £2000,free travel , accommodation & free food .....recognise the pattern

By *aneandpaul OP   Couple
over a year ago

cleveleys

thanks all for taking part in this thread

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

The JK emergency show is not much better .. he keeps interupting the medical staff.

By *helsea 22Woman
over a year ago

barnsley

I love it"

By *horltzMan
over a year ago

heysham

Yes , they are expensive

By *ieutenantMan
over a year ago

london

That show is met for attention seekers period.

Post new Message to Thread