Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Club reviews

Jump to newest

By *ryityoumaylikeit OP   Couple
over a year ago

Bolton

Don't believe a word of them. We went to a club last night for the first time, when we got there at 9.30pm (the club closes at 12pm) we was met with a completely empty club so we about turned and left. Yet this morning there is a review stating how full the club was for a Tuesday night and how much fun was had and how full the Jacuzzi was (which was empty at 9,30) from now on I dont think the reviews are even worth reading

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Don't believe a word of them. We went to a club last night for the first time, when we got there at 9.30pm (the club closes at 12pm) we was met with a completely empty club so we about turned and left. Yet this morning there is a review stating how full the club was for a Tuesday night and how much fun was had and how full the Jacuzzi was (which was empty at 9,30) from now on I dont think the reviews are even worth reading"

So we should not believe any review because you have spotted one false one ? Did you leave your own review ? Most people don't just read one review they read quite a few and take a view using all of them !

over a year ago

It may have got busier later than 9.30?

over a year ago

"Don't believe a word of them. We went to a club last night for the first time, when we got there at 9.30pm (the club closes at 12pm) we was met with a completely empty club so we about turned and left. Yet this morning there is a review stating how full the club was for a Tuesday night and how much fun was had and how full the Jacuzzi was (which was empty at 9,30) from now on I dont think the reviews are even worth reading"

We couldn't agree more, we went to a club fairly close to us, filthy, freezing and hardly anyone about, we went around 10pm , when reading people's comments the day after you wouldn't think it was the same club

By *bfoxxxMan
over a year ago

Crete or LANCASTER

I tell it as I find it.

Nothing to do with if I play or not.

Sometimes I refer to previous comments to reinforce complaints such as poor showers, lack of tissues and cleaners in play rooms.equally I address issues which have been fixed.

Reviews would ideally be verified.

Don't let it put you off.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

as with everything.... take with a pinch of salt... just like verifications....

over a year ago

"as with everything.... take with a pinch of salt... just like verifications....

"

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple
over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

The review system on here is HIGHLY flawed!!! I recommend everybody to visit a club for themselves and make their own mind up.

over a year ago

"The review system on here is HIGHLY flawed!!! I recommend everybody to visit a club for themselves and make their own mind up.

"

Can't say fairer than that.

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"The review system on here is HIGHLY flawed!!! I recommend everybody to visit a club for themselves and make their own mind up.

"

Any clubs you would recommend?

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

We write club reviews and they are totally based on our experience. May not be what everyone experiences though.

over a year ago

Of course the system is open to abuse. Vindictive people, those with no concept about what clubs are about, current employees, ex employees with an axe to grind can all post reviews to their agenda. Just like Trip Adviser look at the best ones, the worst and a few in the middle and then make up your own mind whether to go. Common sense really.

over a year ago

"Of course the system is open to abuse. Vindictive people, those with no concept about what clubs are about, current employees, ex employees with an axe to grind can all post reviews to their agenda. Just like Trip Adviser look at the best ones, the worst and a few in the middle and then make up your own mind whether to go. Common sense really. "

They really need to add a 'common sense' button to the site.

By *unPeteMan
over a year ago

Near Bristol

I've had similar experience, also found some veris unbelieveable too after meeting the people. Always best to make up your own mind!

By *bfoxxxMan
over a year ago

Crete or LANCASTER

Have you left your own review to that effect??

By *unPeteMan
over a year ago

Near Bristol

[Removed by poster at 18/02/16 19:09:45]

By *ndykinkyMan
over a year ago

STOKE-ON-TRENT

So which Club was it ?

By *iggles and BeardyCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Pretty much all the clubs we have been to, got busy after 10pm - or about 2hrs before closing.

Have also been in clubs we thought were empty, only to realise everyone else were all playing in another room. ;p

Have also been to clubs that while quite, turned out to be best nights out.

over a year ago

Sometimes on quieter nights it's better, gets people talking and making friends, also more intimate too.

Just got to pick the right club to go to

By *etanreadyCouple
over a year ago

dover

Remember sitting with another couple in a totally empty club once,and a member of staff answered the phone stating that the club was getting busy

Post new Message to Thread