Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

who gets tested

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This is my first topic, so be gentle with me

I have seen a number of bareback v condoms topic and mention of testing is commonplace - but seems to be a token comment.

Questions.

1. Who gets tested

2. How regular do you get tested

3. When was the last time you got tested.

4. Have you ever caught a STI.

5. If you haven't been tested, why not.

I will start

1. I do

2. Every 3 months

3. 28th May 2015

4. Yes, Chlamydia (twice)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

want my list of sexual partners and what we did too?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Get tested every 3 months, never caught anything.

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

We get tested regularly, every 3/4 months. Never had an std, we always play safe and only bareback each other

over a year ago

1) yes.

2) every 3 months without fail, more frequently if I've been with more than two partners.

3) last week.

4) crabs about 20yrs ago.

By *ifferent69Man
over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

Yes, every 12 mnhs, no sti ( yet) ..

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"want my list of sexual partners and what we did too? "

No thanks, I'm far too innocent for that.

over a year ago

Always play safe

Tested 4 weeks ago as had my coil fitted so thought may as well.... Never had an STI

over a year ago

Yes

3times a year

March (going again in next few weeks)

Always been clear

Only BB with regular partners who have also been checked clear

Not a cat in hell's chance of me listing or remembering partners.

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

1. Yes

2. Depends on how regularly I meet

3. A few weeks ago

4. No.

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

"want my list of sexual partners and what we did too?

No thanks, I'm far too innocent for that. "

as if!

I get tested every 6-8 weeks, always use condoms and won't give oral if I have flossed my teeth that day, or have a mouth ulcer or cut. Went beginning of May and I have never caught anything.

By *abes in the woodWoman
over a year ago

wales

I gets tested every 3 month only bareback one partner only

By *onnie and JohnCouple
over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

1) yes.

2) every 2 months without fail, more frequently if I've been with more than two partners.

3) two weeks

4) not yet , but life a bit like russian roulette.

connie xx

By *AJANCouple
over a year ago

Lisbon

Yes. We get tested every six months, used to go every three in the. Believed one of the times we went nurse told us off for going to often even though I said I was a swinger therefore the reason why I checked myself so often.

Bareback only between me and partner.

Sex with others ccondom ALWAYS.

And we never got an STD.

over a year ago

Can I just post an alternative view here that I don't think it's any on your business. Just to be controversial. What Am I supposed to do, look at this thread and think wow, We must have sex with that bloke XYZ because he got tested last week. What if he is a sociapathic liar and is riddled with disease. Sorry but it's a silly thread and proves nothing.

over a year ago

"This is my first topic, so be gentle with me

I have seen a number of bareback v condoms topic and mention of testing is commonplace - but seems to be a token comment.

Questions.

1. Who gets tested

I will start

1. I do

2. Every 3 months

3. 28th May 2015

4. Yes, Chlamydia (twice)

"

1 yes

2 2 monthly

3 middle of May

4 chlamydia 2yrs ago

over a year ago

I could delete that post but don't care to admit it. Awareness on a swinging site is muchbetter.so I encourage regular testing x

over a year ago

I got tested last November I've been here a while and condoms rant 100% safe

So just to put my mind at rest

over a year ago

So do I but I still can't see the point of a thread like this. I am being the devil's advocate here by the way. Is it a thread for boy scout fabswingers ? Just asking LOL ?

Perhaps people would be attracted to other people if there was an area of the site where people could post when they were last tested. just a thought.

By *it of fun cplCouple
over a year ago

village between York and Hull

Tested 3 or 4 times a year, always safe sex but still better to be safe than sorry!

By *parkybunnyCouple
over a year ago

Zurich. NOT London.

Twice a year, as recommended by my local clinic, who know I am a swinger.

last tested May

The first visit quite a few years ago was nerve wracking, as was admitting that I was a swinger, but the nurses are brilliant, seems so normal now.

By *avebi48Man
over a year ago

Lordswood

"So do I but I still can't see the point of a thread like this. I am being the devil's advocate here by the way. Is it a thread for boy scout fabswingers ? Just asking LOL ?

Perhaps people would be attracted to other people if there was an area of the site where people could post when they were last tested. just a thought."

thing about testing is how long before the test did they last have sex? Could mean a false negative and a sense of security that isn't valid...

By *lactontogMan
over a year ago

Clacton on Sea

Every 28 days, i do bareback in Professional adult films with other certed people but always condoms when swinging.

Most swingers get tested too irregular & thats if they bother at all to risk doing bareback with them, me or Kim have never caught anything in 18 years of having multiple partners.

By *lactontogMan
over a year ago

Clacton on Sea

Unless he/she has certs/letter with Passport or Driving licence identification don't trust anyones word.

By *lactontogMan
over a year ago

Clacton on Sea

"Unless he/she has certs/letter with Passport or Driving licence identification don't trust anyones word."

Identification on the letter thats is lol...they put the number of your ID on the cert/letter so no one else can be tested in your name.

over a year ago

"Every 28 days, i do bareback in Professional adult films with other certed people but always condoms when swinging.

Most swingers get tested too irregular & thats if they bother at all to risk doing bareback with them, me or Kim have never caught anything in 18 years of having multiple partners."

I'm so confused about this as when I get tested I have to wait 2 weeks after the last time and had sex then 2 weeks after to get the results ?

over a year ago

"This is my first topic, so be gentle with me

Questions.

1. Who gets tested

"

1. Yes

2. Every 3/4 months...more often oral swabs if I have played at clubs (don't fuck only oral)

3. April

4. No

over a year ago

"Can I just post an alternative view here that I don't think it's any on your business. Just to be controversial. What Am I supposed to do, look at this thread and think wow, We must have sex with that bloke XYZ because he got tested last week. What if he is a sociapathic liar and is riddled with disease. Sorry but it's a silly thread and proves nothing.

"

over a year ago

"Twice a year, as recommended by my local clinic, who know I am a swinger.

last tested May

The first visit quite a few years ago was nerve wracking, as was admitting that I was a swinger, but the nurses are brilliant, seems so normal now."

By *rank EinsteinMan
over a year ago

Burton upon stather

I stopped checking when I'd finally caught em all.

That's when I stopped playing pokemon...

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/06/15 10:34:10]

over a year ago

I work in a sex club so I get tested every 4 weeks, it's one of the rules of the club if you don't get tested every month they hold your dates back till you do

ive never caught anything but I am really careful I even use condoms for oral at the club

By *lactontogMan
over a year ago

Clacton on Sea

"Every 28 days, i do bareback in Professional adult films with other certed people but always condoms when swinging.

Most swingers get tested too irregular & thats if they bother at all to risk doing bareback with them, me or Kim have never caught anything in 18 years of having multiple partners.

I'm so confused about this as when I get tested I have to wait 2 weeks after the last time and had sex then 2 weeks after to get the results ?

"

We wait about 5/6 days for results but this is included into the 28 days so its roughly every 3 3 & half weeks we get tested.

If its a big shoot with lots of people we get tested straight afterwards just to be sure.

We only do bareback if the people have 3 consecutive tests as 12 weeks is the incubation period of HIV & HEP C.

over a year ago

We wait about 5/6 days for results but this is included into the 28 days so its roughly every 3 3 & half weeks we get tested.

If its a big shoot with lots of people we get tested straight afterwards just to be sure.

We only do bareback if the people have 3 consecutive tests as 12 weeks is the incubation period of HIV & HEP C."

So why am I being told by my local clinic it's a waste of time getting checked straight after you need to wait for 2 weeks for anything to show up.? I do know it's different for HIV and HEP C , I have been vaccinated against HEP C though.

By *lactontogMan
over a year ago

Clacton on Sea

We only do bareback if the people have 3 consecutive tests as 12 weeks is the incubation period of HIV & HEP C.

So why am I being told by my local clinic it's a waste of time getting checked straight after you need to wait for 2 weeks for anything to show up.? I do know it's different for HIV and HEP C , I have been vaccinated against HEP C though. "

No a week is all thats needed, there are instant tests but these are not recognised by the industry as they have proven flakey in the States.

You get jabs for HEP A & B but HEP C is more lethal than HIV.

over a year ago

"So do I but I still can't see the point of a thread like this. I am being the devil's advocate here by the way. Is it a thread for boy scout fabswingers ? Just asking LOL ?

Perhaps people would be attracted to other people if there was an area of the site where people could post when they were last tested. just a thought."

its good to have a thread like this pop up now and again, awareness and also new swingers don't think about a need to be tested, it can be educational learning about your sexual health

I don't think putting up an area to post when last tested would be helpful anyone can lye.those in the sex industry have certificates I have all clear texts from tests going back a year on my phone.

I go to partys only private room, I mention no bareback when go in a room with one or two guys.a minute ammount of guys have tried it on without but im totally on the ball and refuse.walked out on a bloke who whipped a durex off said he didnt like them, he wouldn't put back on so I walked.thankfully I dont come accross men like that often.its my choice like it is anybodys and I prefer not to bareback and test regularly

By *agic wandMan
over a year ago

harrow

"Can I just post an alternative view here that I don't think it's any on your business. Just to be controversial. What Am I supposed to do, look at this thread and think wow, We must have sex with that bloke XYZ because he got tested last week. What if he is a sociapathic liar and is riddled with disease. Sorry but it's a silly thread and proves nothing.

"

over a year ago

"

If people don't want to answer they won't. It's a fair question and discussion.

If people decide to fuck someone because they think they have a clear test history that's up to them.

By *oudnproudWoman
over a year ago

penrith

When I am actively playing I get tested every 3 months, but dont do bare back.

was last tested 6 weeks ago as I had a abnormal smear and had to have abnormal cells lazered, and got offered a test at the same time.

Never caught anything .

By *ieutenantMan
over a year ago

london

And what.get tested.is that a licence to bareback. I know some desperate folk will still play even if they tested positive to any form of sexual disease.that is why you must protect yourself at any given time. No place for complacency.Except if you live the lifestyle of I don't care attitude.

over a year ago

I get tested every 3 months last test 3rd of june no std ever only bareback with my trusted 3 ladies always carry condoms and prefer to glove up as it makes me last longer.

Post new Message to Thread