Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

STI's

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How many of you have caught and been treated for an STI? Did you find the process easy, straight forward, professionally dealt with? Or were you mortified horrified with the experience?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have been extremely lucky never to have caught anything. I'll be honest I did have unprotected sex a few times in my youth but we're talking years ago now when I was young and naive.

Mr once had a call from the clinic (prior to us getting together) to say that a sexual partner had given his details. He had all the tests done but lucky for him he was all clear. Neither of us has caught anything but technically we both could have.

We hope to stay this way. We don't full swap for a start but are also aware of the risks associated with soft play.

over a year ago

Are you asking because you think you may have caught something?

If in doubt just go to your gum clinic. They've seen it all before and will just treat you not judge you.

over a year ago

"Are you asking because you think you may have caught something?

If in doubt just go to your gum clinic. They've seen it all before and will just treat you not judge you. "

Lol chance would be a fine thing!

over a year ago

I've been tested a few times

Never had anything

But I think it's better to get tested regularly

I am quite honest and tell the nurse I'm on swinging site and have had a couple of sexual partners

To be honest they don't judge people

They have always been lovely to me

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

Touch wood never had a bad result back. I would probably feel mortified if I had to be treated for one no matter how understanding and professional the people treating me were

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

When I was a teenager I caught gonereah (or however the hell you spell it, even autocarrot isn't helping )...of course I was mortified, but as I recall, the staff at the clinic were fine with me...

Nowadays, I'm tested every 3 months, on first name terms with clinic staff, they know I swing and mitigate my risk by using condoms so if I were to somehow get caught out, I'm fairly sure I wouldn't be half as embarrassed as I was over 30 years ago

over a year ago

"When I was a teenager I caught gonereah (or however the hell you spell it, even autocarrot isn't helping )...of course I was mortified, but as I recall, the staff at the clinic were fine with me...

Nowadays, I'm tested every 3 months, on first name terms with clinic staff, they know I swing and mitigate my risk by using condoms so if I were to somehow get caught out, I'm fairly sure I wouldn't be half as embarrassed as I was over 30 years ago "

An excellent reply! Well done!

over a year ago

Anyone else? I thought there was lots of experience on here as so many talk about the dangers of not completely safe sex? Bare back blow jobs. Cumming over the pubic region etc etc?

By *aughtyinguMan
over a year ago

swindon

There very good, you should go if needed.

over a year ago

I caught an exceptional case of pubic lice many years ago.

I think I recall the nurse who treated me saying it was a 'shock and awe' attack.

The fallout was immense.

over a year ago

"

I caught an exceptional case of pubic lice many years ago.

I think I recall the nurse who treated me saying it was a 'shock and awe' attack.

The fallout was immense. "

Is it true you can't just shave them away?

over a year ago

I remember reading that they bury into your skin.

By *imjohnCouple
over a year ago

Clacton on sea, Essex

We have been tested monthly for the last 10 years & the 8 years before every 3 months & touch wood never caught anything, any of us can catch an STI anytime but thankfully with a bit of help from condoms & a load of luck most of us stay clear.

If you ever get any symptoms always contact the local GUM clinic as soon as.

over a year ago

"I remember reading that they bury into your skin. "

Like scabies yes.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I got crabs when I was 18, it was shameful going to the chemist on Great Western Rd at 4pm on a Friday , it has stuck with me, just like those little fuckers did.

next week though, I was back shagging

over a year ago

I've had Chlamydia and it was bloody horrible. The process of getting checked and treated was absolutely fine though.

I wasn't embarrassed about actually having it but felt a little sheepish that I was stupid enough to catch it.

over a year ago

Fortunately I haven't had any stis. After I split with my husband who was cheating on me I was certain I had something. I didn't though. If I did catch something I wouldn't be mortified unless it was HIV or Hepatitis,which would need ongoing treatment and are possibly fatal. I've never been shy of discussions with doctors or nurses,and I've had my nether regions thoroughly explored and talked over by a room full of people. I would go to the clinic and pick up my medication and take it like every other medication I take. I would also inform people I have been having sex with.

Post new Message to Thread