Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

All these women

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

all these women on here and still no where even talking to some no to mention not having fun

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"all these women on here and still no where even talking to some no to mention not having fun "

Why are you posting this? Is it a complaint against women local to you that they don't want sex with you? Is it a request for advice? Is it a rant in general? Being a bit more specific might help those who have read your post.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"all these women on here and still no where even talking to some no to mention not having fun "

Are you expecting the right to have fun because it's a swinging site ?

over a year ago

"all these women on here and still no where even talking to some no to mention not having fun

Why are you posting this? Is it a complaint against women local to you that they don't want sex with you? Is it a request for advice? Is it a rant in general? Being a bit more specific might help those who have read your post. "

More of a observation on a single old man and its a way of talking to all than just a message and getting deleted or unread

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

"More of a observation on a single old man and its a way of talking to all than just a message and getting deleted or unread "

46 isn't old - my husband is 47 and has sex with other people on a regular basis

By *L RogueMan
over a year ago

London

"all these women on here and still no where even talking to some no to mention not having fun

Why are you posting this? Is it a complaint against women local to you that they don't want sex with you? Is it a request for advice? Is it a rant in general? Being a bit more specific might help those who have read your post.

More of a observation on a single old man and its a way of talking to all than just a message and getting deleted or unread "

Welcome to Fabs!

Just relax. Try a different approach.

over a year ago

"More of a observation on a single old man and its a way of talking to all than just a message and getting deleted or unread

46 isn't old - my husband is 47 and has sex with other people on a regular basis "

Thanks but sure your hubby is getting more being in a couple rather than single

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

"More of a observation on a single old man and its a way of talking to all than just a message and getting deleted or unread

46 isn't old - my husband is 47 and has sex with other people on a regular basis

Thanks but sure your hubby is getting more being in a couple rather than single "

He gets more because I am a babe and attract loads of hotties my point still stands though a lot of single guys on here that are getting loads of action are 45+ So stick with it and you will get yours

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Why are you posting this? Is it a complaint against women local to you that they don't want sex with you? Is it a request for advice? Is it a rant in general? Being a bit more specific might help those who have read your

post.

More of a observation on a single old

man and its a way of talking to all than

just a message and getting deleted or

unread "

It's a trifle negative observation. Why worry about those who delete your messages? I never bother looking. Why waste energy on something you have no control over. I'd think to myself "hmmmm......all these delicious ladies wanting sex but not with me. Why is that? Who is te common denominator?" and then I'd revitalize my profile so it wasn't bland and I'd go to a social and I'd join in in the forum and chatroom and make online friends.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If what your doing/displaying in your profile isn't working. Try a different approach, the ladies of fab have their pick of many 1000's of men so you have to make yourself stand out from them and give the ladies a reason to meet you over them.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 30/05/15 09:42:23]

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 30/05/15 09:42:06]

over a year ago

Thanks but sure your hubby is getting more being in a couple rather than single

Your hubby is a lucky guy getting the best of both worlds

He gets more because I am a babe and attract loads of hotties my point still stands though a lot of single guys on here that are getting loads of action are 45+ So stick with it and you will get yours "

Post new Message to Thread