Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Tell GF about fabs!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So I've got a girlfriend, really innocent type! I've never cheated on her.. But I'd love for her to join fabs or even have some more swinger type fun? How can I propose this to her without ruining our relationship, she loves me and trusts me! But she's so innocent!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"So I've got a girlfriend, really innocent type! I've never cheated on her.. But I'd love for her to join fabs or even have some more swinger type fun? How can I propose this to her without ruining our relationship, she loves me and trusts me! But she's so innocent!"

Remember where you are!

By *ohohoWoman
over a year ago

Up North

"So I've got a girlfriend, really innocent type! I've never cheated on her.. But I'd love for her to join fabs or even have some more swinger type fun? How can I propose this to her without ruining our relationship, she loves me and trusts me! But she's so innocent!"

Haven't you met anyone yet? What do you like about fab?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Start small and work up but you might have to consider that you're the wrong man for her.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Change or delete your profile and mention watching her with other people during getting intimate Tell her some of your fantasies and go from there.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Respect and value innocence. Don't take advantage of it.

over a year ago

Are we assuming from what you said that you wouldn't play without her?

Would it not, therefore be best to delete single account.....talk to her (with real words) about your wishes/feelings/fantasies...... And if all works out, come back on as a couple?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

how old is she?

By *airy_HettyWoman
over a year ago

Greater London

"Respect and value innocence. Don't take advantage of it. "

over a year ago

I just like the browsing really! I like the whole idea of the swinger lifestyle! But I really don't think she would? And I couldn't do anything on here behind her back!

over a year ago

That could possibly be very wise words!

over a year ago

She is 20! So I know I'm young too!

By *airy_HettyWoman
over a year ago

Greater London

"She is 20! So I know I'm young too! "

Ffs..... Leave here till your older. Trust me, enjoy your youth properly.

By *eliciouslyNastyMan
over a year ago

London

"Change or delete your profile and mention watching her with other people during getting intimate Tell her some of your fantasies and go from there. "

Sounds manipulative, but this is pretty close...

I get quite a lot of matches on tinder, believe it or not!

And very quickly the conversation turns to sex and I would say a good 60% are open to the idea of another man joining, bout 10% another woman.

But 99% will listen, only a few will proclaim you a weirdo.

But once you have the conversation, you half way there...

Could also try upgradeyourmojo.com.

over a year ago

I don't even know how to break it too her lightly! It would be a very sensitive subject!

over a year ago

"She is 20! So I know I'm young too!

Ffs..... Leave here till your older. Trust me, enjoy your youth properly. "

By *eliciouslyNastyMan
over a year ago

London

Ugh!.... Just became a bad idea...

Mention it, wipe your mouth and move on.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

You know her better than us of course and if you feel that she's very innocent and wouldn't be attracted to this kind of thing you've got a couple of choices. Either stick with her and gradually encourage her to be more experimental (but realise that swinging may never be something she's interested in no matter how experimental she becomes), move on and try and find somebody who will agree to swing or forget about swinging altogether.

over a year ago

Thankyou for your advice appreciate, but I can just have sex with her and come out with it? If I was to tell her.. I wouldn't know how to break it to her that this is what I'm in to?

By *eliciouslyNastyMan
over a year ago

London

"I don't even know how to break it too her lightly! It would be a very sensitive subject! "

You haven't ran over her dog...!

You have to say something, your curiosity will get the better of you and you will make the decision to have both otherwise.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Thankyou for your advice appreciate, but I can just have sex with her and come out with it? If I was to tell her.. I wouldn't know how to break it to her that this is what I'm in to? "

Firstly if you click on reply+quote under the post you're responding to it'll make the thread easier to follow.

Secondly you certainly can't just have sex with her and come out with it. Start off slowly by whispering a fairly innocent fantasy to her and build up. You can't go from innocent to enthusiastic swinger overnight if this does happen it will happen very slowly.

over a year ago

Okay, I think I'm going to have to man up and spice things up and break to her lightly maybe after a few glasses of wine!! And if I get bad signals or vibes just ease off about it completely

By *eliciouslyNastyMan
over a year ago

London

"Thankyou for your advice appreciate, but I can just have sex with her and come out with it? If I was to tell her.. I wouldn't know how to break it to her that this is what I'm in to? "

Ok.... I've done their loooooooaaaaddddsss of times....

When your intimate with someone you can say anything, no matter how bad and it's sexy....

Don't know why that is, but I have whispered some horrific, insaine sexual acts into women's ears during sex and it's almost like their mind makes them real during that moment...

So while your inside her from behind you can whisper "I'd love you to have a cock in your mouth right now"....

Mmmmmmm or wetness means it just rang true, even if she does protest....

I know, I know...... I'm bad!!

over a year ago

"Thankyou for your advice appreciate, but I can just have sex with her and come out with it? If I was to tell her.. I wouldn't know how to break it to her that this is what I'm in to?

Firstly if you click on reply+quote under the post you're responding to it'll make the thread easier to follow.

Secondly you certainly can't just have sex with her and come out with it. Start off slowly by whispering a fairly innocent fantasy to her and build up. You can't go from innocent to enthusiastic swinger overnight if this does happen it will happen very slowly. "

Thankyou for the tip on how to reply aha! But my fantasies out for me and her to have fun with other couples? Can't really see a way of easing that in to her?

By *eliciouslyNastyMan
over a year ago

London

"Thankyou for your advice appreciate, but I can just have sex with her and come out with it? If I was to tell her.. I wouldn't know how to break it to her that this is what I'm in to?

Secondly you certainly can't just have sex with her and come out with it. Start off slowly by whispering a fairly innocent fantasy to her and build up. You can't go from innocent to enthusiastic swinger overnight if this does happen it will happen very slowly. "

That's basically a watered down version of my "badass" tactics!!

Except I suppose I get away with it more cause I'm talking to 30yo+ women

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Secondly you certainly can't just have sex with her and come out with it. Start off slowly by whispering a fairly innocent fantasy to her and build up. You can't go from innocent to enthusiastic swinger overnight if this does happen it will happen very slowly.

Thankyou for the tip on how to reply aha! But my fantasies out for me and her to have fun with other couples? Can't really see a way of easing that in to her? "

As I said earlier start small, say something like "I'd love to see you with another guy" or "wouldn't it be great to play with another couple" BUT don't mistake her enjoying a fantasy or talking dirty with her actually wanting to do it. There are one or two scenarios that I really love Mr N talking to me about but I would never in a million years consider doing.

over a year ago

Except I suppose I get away with it more cause I'm talking to 30yo+ women"

Hhahaha im really not sure if you're a good or bad influence on me aha! You're the type of guy that will either make or break my relationship!! Risky move!

By *eliciouslyNastyMan
over a year ago

London

Thankyou for the tip on how to reply aha! But my fantasies out for me and her to have fun with other couples? Can't really see a way of easing that in to her? "

Your not giving modern women enough credit...

Really I have mentioned things and few weeks later I've had a text saying they want to do "X".

Then I'm in a fucking double bluff situation and I hate to lose a game of chicken!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Except I suppose I get away with it more cause I'm talking to 30yo+ women"

Very possibly. I still feel though that being turned on by talking about something doesn't always mean that you want to actually do it.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Hhahaha im really not sure if you're a good or bad influence on me aha! You're the type of guy that will either make or break my relationship!! Risky move! "

Now here's the problem with asking for this type of advice....the only people who can make or break your relationship are you two not him.

over a year ago

"She is 20! So I know I'm young too!

Ffs..... Leave here till your older. Trust me, enjoy your youth properly. "

How would one 'Enjoy youth properly?'

over a year ago

Secondly you certainly can't just hate ve sex with her and come out with it. Start off slowly by whispering a fairly innocent fantasy to her and build up. You can't go from innocent to enthusiastic swinger overnight if this does happen it will happen very slowly.

Thankyou for the tip on how to reply aha! But my fantasies out for me and her to have fun with other couples? Can't really see a way of easing that in to her?

As I said earlier start small, say something like "I'd love to see you with another guy" or "wouldn't it be great to play with another couple" BUT don't mistake her enjoying a fantasy or talking dirty with her actually wanting to do it. There are one or two scenarios that I really love Mr N talking to me about but I would never in a million years consider doing."

Ok I think I like what you're saying! i think I'll give its go and see if It turns her on!

By *eliciouslyNastyMan
over a year ago

London

Hhahaha im really not sure if you're a good or bad influence on me aha! You're the type of guy that will either make or break my relationship!! Risky move! "

If you never tell her about your fantasies, you don't have a relationship.

Secrets are my downfall, I hate anyone person being fully in my life, that makes me very hard to live with...

I have the most fantastic parents, they have been together over 30 years, but they live very separate lives outside the house.

It's hard to change that!

And I'm too old!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Secondly you certainly can't just hate ve sex with her and come out with it. Start off slowly by whispering a fairly innocent fantasy to her and build up. You can't go from innocent to enthusiastic swinger overnight if this does happen it will happen very slowly.

As I said earlier start small, say something like "I'd love to see you with another guy" or "wouldn't it be great to play with another couple" BUT don't mistake her enjoying a fantasy or talking dirty with her actually wanting to do it. There are one or two scenarios that I really love Mr N talking to me about but I would never in a million years consider doing.

Ok I think I like what you're saying! i think I'll give its go and see if It turns her on! "

Good. Now stop talking about her and talk TO her and don't make the mistake of coming back and telling us how it went, you're on your own now, good luck.

By *eliciouslyNastyMan
over a year ago

London

Hhahaha im really not sure if you're a good or bad influence on me aha! You're the type of guy that will either make or break my relationship!! Risky move!

Now here's the problem with asking for this type of advice....the only people who can make or break your relationship are you two not him. "

No.... Your totally right!

But I'm just saying from experiance, a week, a month or even a year later, I have had it boomerang.... Often.

It's cost me a lot of money in equipment and I have to have my own fucking lock-up to store it all now!!

over a year ago

If she trusts you then don't ruin that trust, otherwise it's gonna be really hard for her to do anything with you. Just saying.

I'd say suggest ideas to her, if she likes dirty chat then she might like what alphatype said about saying stuff while you're fucking. She might also boot you off her though? Depends how kinky she is in her head.

You could also try watching porn with her with this stuff in and see how she reacts? If she likes it then talk a bit more, try not to show her any sites as soon as she says she would like to try coz it'll look planned (which it is, but also looks calculated), maybe say we could try and find ways to explore this fantasy if you want.

When i was younger than you i went off and did all kinds of stuff that i wanted to, but i wouldn't have done it while in a relationship because i thought relationships were 1 on 1 and if you were single you could do what you want. So depends how she feels about relationships as well?

I don't think you're too young to explore sexually, it's probably best to do it before you have kids or something coz then you'll never have time to.

By *eliciouslyNastyMan
over a year ago

London

Ok I think I like what you're saying! i think I'll give its go and see if It turns her on!

Good. Now stop talking about her and talk TO her and don't make the mistake of coming back and telling us how it went, you're on your own now, good luck.

"

Yay.... Fly, fly, fly little starling.

over a year ago

"

thankyou for your help and advice appreciate the time and effort you put in!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Now here's the problem with asking for this type of advice....the only people who can make or break your relationship are you two not him.

But I'm just saying from experiance, a week, a month or even a year later, I have had it boomerang.... Often.

It's cost me a lot of money in equipment and I have to have my own fucking lock-up to store it all now!!"

oh yes I completely understand what you were saying.....just saying that if you choose to take advice don't blame the giver of that advice if it turns out wrong

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

thankyou for your help and advice appreciate the time and effort you put in! "

You're welcome, hope things work out for the best for you both.

By *eliciouslyNastyMan
over a year ago

London

It's cost me a lot of money in equipment and I have to have my own fucking lock-up to store it all now!!

oh yes I completely understand what you were saying.....just saying that if you choose to take advice don't blame the giver of that advice if it turns out wrong "

It's not a one-size-fits all.... Plus I do think if we all gave the same advice it's worth a lot less.

Insight comes from perspective....

Or some Taoist nonsense I once read!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

oh yes I completely understand what you were saying.....just saying that if you choose to take advice don't blame the giver of that advice if it turns out wrong

It's not a one-size-fits all.... Plus I do think if we all gave the same advice it's worth a lot less.

Insight comes from perspective....

Or some Taoist nonsense I once read!"

Yes...I agree.

over a year ago

When you talk to your GF plan it carefully. Think about what she most likes sexually and what she enjoys about what you do. Then build on that.

don't make it about adding another woman cos she may think she's not good enough or tha you just want another woman. She might like the idea of being watched or being with another man.

In the end though Be prepared that she may not want to go in the direction you are wanting to go in! It's a journey the two of you are going to take together, not purely be mapped out by you.

over a year ago

Ok.... I've done their loooooooaaaaddddsss of times....

When your intimate with someone you can say anything, no matter how bad and it's sexy....

Don't know why that is, but I have whispered some horrific, insaine sexual acts into women's ears during sex and it's almost like their mind makes them real during that moment...

So while your inside her from behind you can whisper "I'd love you to have a cock in your mouth right now"....

Mmmmmmm or wetness means it just rang true, even if she does protest....

I know, I know...... I'm bad!!"

I have game, but think my mojo just got upgraded... i like your style

Post new Message to Thread