Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

so called 'timewasters'

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

The term gets thrown around far too much on here, making it difficult to determine who really is and is not.

Example:

A guy messages me who has a 'female friend who enjoys seeing two bi guys together'. We exchange details to message on mobile.

He then says he no longer meets with her. I explain I am not interested as I have single male contacts if I want to go down that route who love closer and accom.

He then throws out the 'timewaster' label. I explain the position and he apologies, begs to see me before getting abusive again.

This is just one example of why a 'name and shame' system wouldn't work I guess(hence why site doesn't do it).

And yes, before any one comments, I should have been more careful and not entertained him.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I think people do use the term far too much,if you won't meet to suit them etc.I class a time waster as someone who arranges a meet and then doesn't show up .

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

I always wonder how much time is actually wasted. I mean, how time poor do you have to be to send 10 messages and feel affronted by it not working out.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I think people do use the term far too much,if you won't meet to suit them etc.I class a time waster as someone who arranges a meet and then doesn't show up ."

There are those people, singes and cpls who never meet, and never have an intention of meeting, and yet love to chat sexual stuff with cpls. This does annoy us.

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"I think people do use the term far too much,if you won't meet to suit them etc.I class a time waster as someone who arranges a meet and then doesn't show up ."

This

By *exyCityWomanCouple
over a year ago

Sidcup

For me, its this and people who arrange the meet but cancel just an hour or two beforehand with some lame excuse. Because then I don't have the time to arrange something else and my plans have to change as a result.

I work really long hours so it annoys me when my precious spare time gets messed with.

I know people have genuine things come up in the real world, but you can often tell the real reasons from the excuses. Often because the excuses never suggest rearranging a time.

over a year ago

sadly Op seems that you was played

I generally look at verifying them on cam and a phone call to them both before continuing any further

i tend to believe

if it sounds too good to be true it usually is

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"sadly Op seems that you was played

I generally look at verifying them on cam and a phone call to them both before continuing any further

i tend to believe

if it sounds too good to be true it usually is

"

Thanks and I agree.

I give people the benefit of the doubt as two or three times it has paid off massively. Once with a couple who let me down and had no veris but we met the week after and it was amazing.

I am not annoyed about being let down so much as I am about the audacious attitude. The sad thing is I don't think he can see he has done wrong

over a year ago

veris arent everything

mine say im a behaved angel in clubs

we all know its not true

veri them both on cam asap ask for a photo of them both use google reverse

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

I will hold up my hand to being a timewaster. If I am contacted by a profile which I suspect to be fake, I will happily entertain myself teasing them dreadfully for ages, letting them think that I have swallowed the bait.

It's an awful hobby I know but I'm retired and I have loads of time to waste and they deserve it

Post new Message to Thread