Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

hot photos

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why is it just the same few women over and over i fab loads of great pics we never see them any ideas

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Well I have seen some great photos on their but photos get on their because people fab them.

So guess these same few ladies are popular

By *randMrsHorny24Couple
over a year ago

South wales

I've never got in the hot pics

Mrs

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Or the cynic in me just thinks they constantly upload the same pics daily for their ego needs

over a year ago

Maybe because they are popular?!

over a year ago

"I've never got in the hot pics

Mrs"

I Did once.. it was a clean photo too... Can't remember which now but I remember thinking wow... Go me... Think it was the time the Lord of the rings was popular and people must have had hobbit fetishes

over a year ago

I managed to get to p3 on there before so others do get there

over a year ago

"Or the cynic in me just thinks they constantly upload the same pics daily for their ego needs "

But it's not a problem. If the people like/fab, so they can keep doing this

over a year ago

Some of the people on here work in the adult industry (club owners, hostesses, etc) and some are prolific chat room cam people.

These people have hundreds (or more) of friends and followers.

These people naturally get the most fabs.

Just makes it even better when us mere mortals make the first page (or the first place!)

over a year ago

Some also have it on their status etc and keep putting it on so they show on updates x

Why not. We have only just opened ours back up for fabbing and I am always curious to see which photos get the most attention rather than ego boost

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"Or the cynic in me just thinks they constantly upload the same pics daily for their ego needs

But it's not a problem. If the people like/fab, so they can keep doing this"

I never said it was....just attention seeking, but I also said the cynic in ME!

By *randMrsHorny24Couple
over a year ago

South wales

I don't do it to get fabs or boost my ego but it would be nice to see a normal person on there rather than the same woman all the time

over a year ago

"Or the cynic in me just thinks they constantly upload the same pics daily for their ego needs "
arhh not just me then

over a year ago

"Some of the people on here work in the adult industry (club owners, hostesses, etc) and some are prolific chat room cam people.

Good response

Just makes it even better when us mere mortals make the first page (or the first place!) "

By *eovilcouple76Couple
over a year ago

yeovil

"I've never got in the hot pics

Mrs"

You need to start a "oh look at me and fab me" thread.

over a year ago

Im dead proud cos one of my pics got ova 1000 today sod the hotlist Im dead sexy!

over a year ago

I really see no point at all in most fabbed or whatever they are...totally pointless

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

Mrs got in there once, we look lots of sexy pics, limited the ones we had on public display and then drip fed pics throughout the day every hour or so

By *erdita Von TeaseWoman
over a year ago

nottingham

There used to be a woman (can't remember her name) and she was constantly the most fabbed getting thousands and thousands an hour, I always wondered if she had a little fab legion of minions out there

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"There used to be a woman (can't remember her name) and she was constantly the most fabbed getting thousands and thousands an hour, I always wondered if she had a little fab legion of minions out there "

I might be biased, but I often think my Mrs, is better looking than a lot of the women on the hottest fabbed. I want to know where we can find a little legion of minions to fab ours!

I think we have a major disadvantage as we are a couple. The most fabbed pics always seem to be women and TS/TV rather than the female half of a MF couple

By *andjMan
over a year ago

newcastle

hi guys, we've had the pleasure of the wife being at the top of page 1 with half a dozen of her picks at once. we like taking pics to show others aswell as swinging, we sometimes take a guy or two with us to help out taking picks on our cameras. its a lot of fun. but we think it all depends on the time of day you put the picture on and also the day of the week. we've seen some great pics from people then they change there profile name and use the same pics. ian and joy

over a year ago

My photos (when I post them) have reached the top fabbed page 1 a few times. I don't have a legion of minions. I think it's quite simple really. People fab photos they like or find erotic. I know I do. Mere mortal or not. If I don't find you attractive I don't fab your photo. Pointless or not. I enjoy looking at top fabbed photos and posting myself. Bit of fun. No need for jealous remarks

over a year ago

I didn't think it was a competition

I put pics up. Some get lots of fabs, others don't but it's not going to make much difference to my life!!

over a year ago

"Some of the people on here work in the adult industry (club owners, hostesses, etc) and some are prolific chat room cam people.

Good response

Just makes it even better when us mere mortals make the first page (or the first place!) "

As mere mortals with a limited friends list it always cheers us up when our pics make the hot list .

over a year ago

"I don't do it to get fabs or boost my ego but it would be nice to see a normal person on there rather than the same woman all the time "

You try posting a picture of your whole self rather than just your fanny or a cock shot, obscure your face of course.

Make it a sexy pose I bet you would get loads of fabs good luck.

over a year ago

snow ball effect

over a year ago

"I didn't think it was a competition

I put pics up. Some get lots of fabs, others don't but it's not going to make much difference to my life!!"

over a year ago

I suppose because they are in the hot pics section so everyone on fab sees them, their profile gets more views and more fabs as a result, keeping them in the top ten.

over a year ago

"I didn't think it was a competition

I put pics up. Some get lots of fabs, others don't but it's not going to make much difference to my life!!"

quite right its not a comp ,I'm just pleased I get any fabs and messages and enjoy the meets I have x

over a year ago

There is a hot pic section?

Post new Message to Thread