Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

who pays !!!!

Jump to newest

By *rgasmdonor OP   Man
over a year ago

millstreet

Can anyone please help here is it unreasonable to pay halfs for a hotel or should the fella pay ????

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I am a believer if I invite someone to join me, I am happy to pay

if someone asked me to pay, I would tell them to take a hike...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I am a believer if I invite someone to join me, I am happy to pay

if someone asked me to pay, I would tell them to take a hike..."

This

over a year ago

When i have had hotel meets the guy has paid most times.

Often it is cus they are working away from home so claim it back on expenses

The only time i have paid half for hotels is when i have gone to a social or a munch with a guy and stayed in a hotel.

over a year ago

Old fashioned men may disagree ..but whoever stays should contribute

Her

over a year ago

For me i prefer to pay my way i usually pay all for hotel but bonus if they wana pay half.... Either way i dont mind.... I wud never expect the other person to pay all.... If both parties cant agree that im paying all then we split the bill xx

over a year ago

If i pursue the meet I'll book and pay. Most of the time though we split the price.

over a year ago

Im a strong believer in halfing that way fair all round

By *olfgangvwMan
over a year ago

Mansfield

I'm in a hotel in Bristol on Sunday and work are paying so it's a bonus. Anyone want to join me they're welcome. If neither party can accommodate and a hotel is the option then I think it's fair to go halves.

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

It depends who is staying at the hotel.

I very rarely do hotel meets but as I don't stay in them after the meet, don't believe I should be paying. However, if it is a mutual decision to meet in a hotel and neither of us stay, then I happily pay half.

The times I have had hotel meets, the couple have paid for the room as they have been staying over...

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

We always pay half and we never stay.....I have got doggies to get home to

By *irthyMan
over a year ago

outside banbury

Modern lifestyle and modern manners usually results in a share or contribution if attending a GB. On one on ones both parties after the same thing and in most cases the lady expects not an iota of chivalry but just good downright rude behaviour. Will always open the door for them though !!!

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

I would always say halves. Depending on circumstances:

If me and Bradley were going to be using it for the night, we would pay.

If they were using it for the night and were staying there regardless of meeting, we wouldn't expect to contribute anything to it.

If both are using it for fun and nobody is staying, it should be halved.

Although if we invited them to our home and they declined and insisted on a hotel, I must admit that we would expect them to pay...as we have offered to accommodate and it is their choice to go elsewhere at extra cost.

over a year ago

We always book our own room and never ask for a contribution.

But we stay the night in it

over a year ago

"I am a believer if I invite someone to join me, I am happy to pay

if someone asked me to pay, I would tell them to take a hike..."

over a year ago

If away with work, then work pays, if in Dundee then I accom or go to theres if they accom , but anywhere else I would pay the hotel, regardless of who asked whom.

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

I would always offer to pay

over a year ago

If someone invites us to join them and they are already there we wouldn't expect to pay but would ask them if they wanted some drinks bringing

over a year ago

If a man who doesn't accommodate asks to meet me I say no thank you,as I don't either. If he then says hotel? I reply that sorry I don't pay for hotels. If he then says I do then he's more than welcome to. Assuming we get on and want to meet that is.

over a year ago

And I bring something to drink.

over a year ago

Don't worry what others do, simply come to an agreement with your meet.

I personally cannot afford such things and sadly have to rely on the generosity of others.

over a year ago

Myself and friend with benefits have been taking it in turns to pay when opportunities to meet up come around. don't mind paying out as I enjoy our time together

By *uzzy NavelWoman
over a year ago

so near and yet so far....

Some men get offended if the lady wants or offers to pay towards it....

He paid for the hotel as I paid for drinks and the meal... Win win xx

over a year ago

True. In general he pays for the food and drink that's being a gentleman but otherwise it suits either to pay. Although next time is a home meet so that's a freebie.

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan
over a year ago

Older Hot Guy For 20’s-30’s Girls

"Can anyone please help here is it unreasonable to pay halfs for a hotel or should the fella pay ???? "

If a girl expects me to foot the bill, she won't be getting anything, I'm not that desperate.

By *andy6677Man
over a year ago

crewe

[Removed by poster at 28/05/15 18:49:15]

By *andy6677Man
over a year ago

crewe

I pay normally for the room, if the other person wishes to contribute thats there choice xxx Thats how i see it xx

over a year ago

my thoughts on it is if the hotel is booked for that meet each person should contribute regardless of who's staying over, if a guy has traveled over an hour to get there so would rather stay than travel back why should he pay the lot just because the women can only get a sitter for a few hours and has to go home (that's just an example) the room is book for that meet so both should pay towards it

I get quite a few messages from guys staying in hotels with work in my area, I wouldn't pay towards it then as he's there anyway and his employer will pick up the tab

over a year ago

Halves each really. That's how I did it. I paid for a meal and most of the drinks. My choice. She paid for a round. Hotel cost was split. We both stayed over and was not on business expenses. We talked and agreed on this beforehand. She can accommodate and I'm going to hers next meet. We thought a hotel for the first meet was a bit naughtier.

over a year ago

I'm old school.....I see nothing wrong with the man paying.

Having said that, it is a nice gesture for the lady to offer, but even then, the man should pay.....

Just my opinion of course....

over a year ago

"If a man who doesn't accommodate asks to meet me I say no thank you,as I don't either. If he then says hotel? I reply that sorry I don't pay for hotels. If he then says I do then he's more than welcome to. Assuming we get on and want to meet that is. "

Not knocking you as it must work but why don't you pay for hotels ?

I will always offer half.

over a year ago

In the past on meets I have offered to pay half and always the man has refused to accept it. I usually bring something to eat if we get peckish, took huge muffins one time

By *andy6677Man
over a year ago

crewe

"In the past on meets I have offered to pay half and always the man has refused to accept it. I usually bring something to eat if we get peckish, took huge muffins one time "

Thats good, others have done things similar before when they couldnt pay half and i didnt want to force them to pay if they couldnt afford it.

over a year ago

"In the past on meets I have offered to pay half and always the man has refused to accept it. I usually bring something to eat if we get peckish, took huge muffins one time

Thats good, others have done things similar before when they couldnt pay half and i didnt want to force them to pay if they couldnt afford it."

I make sure I have enough money with me for my half. Also, enough to get home too if needs be

over a year ago

Both pay why should only the fella pay?.. I'll never know

By *andy6677Man
over a year ago

crewe

"In the past on meets I have offered to pay half and always the man has refused to accept it. I usually bring something to eat if we get peckish, took huge muffins one time

Thats good, others have done things similar before when they couldnt pay half and i didnt want to force them to pay if they couldnt afford it.

I make sure I have enough money with me for my half. Also, enough to get home too if needs be "

Thats good then pays to be organised xx

over a year ago

I make sure I have enough money with me for my half. Also, enough to get home too if needs be

Thats good then pays to be organised xx"

Im never organised lol

By *andy6677Man
over a year ago

crewe

Im never organised lol"

Nothing wrong with that xx Always me that sorts the hotel bookings out anyway then the other person just needs to turn up lol xx

over a year ago

Im never organised lol

Nothing wrong with that xx Always me that sorts the hotel bookings out anyway then the other person just needs to turn up lol xx"

Lol

By *andy6677Man
over a year ago

crewe

Im never organised lol

Nothing wrong with that xx Always me that sorts the hotel bookings out anyway then the other person just needs to turn up lol xx

Lol"

Lol works really well and takes the pressure off the other person so they can just enjoy themselves xx

over a year ago

I'm always getting asked to meet in hotels and I tell them no.as I can't pay half they always say they don't expect me to pay....but I.just don't feel right accepting so wont meet them ..

By *andy6677Man
over a year ago

crewe

"I'm always getting asked to meet in hotels and I tell them no.as I can't pay half they always say they don't expect me to pay....but I.just don't feel right accepting so wont meet them .."

At least you say you wont meet them had the odd meet that doesnt turn up at all

over a year ago

"I'm always getting asked to meet in hotels and I tell them no.as I can't pay half they always say they don't expect me to pay....but I.just don't feel right accepting so wont meet them ..

At least you say you wont meet them had the odd meet that doesnt turn up at all "

Prefer clubs.

over a year ago

I always turn up

By *andy6677Man
over a year ago

crewe

"I'm always getting asked to meet in hotels and I tell them no.as I can't pay half they always say they don't expect me to pay....but I.just don't feel right accepting so wont meet them ..

Prefer clubs.

"

Not all clubs want single guys.

over a year ago

At least you say you wont meet them had the odd meet that doesnt turn up at all "

If I arrange to meet I meet I can't understand how people say they will then won't

By *andy6677Man
over a year ago

crewe

At least you say you wont meet them had the odd meet that doesnt turn up at all If I arrange to meet I meet I can't understand how people say they will then won't "

Neither do i, i turn up she didnt when i asked why she just laughed and said she had a headache then promptly cut contact with me!

over a year ago

Prefer clubs.

Not all clubs want single guys."

I

Only go on singles nights lol

X

over a year ago

Prefer clubs.

Not all clubs want single guys."

all club's want single guys it's guys who keep them afloat most of the time

By *andy6677Man
over a year ago

crewe

Prefer clubs.

all club's want single guys it's guys who keep them afloat most of the time "

Might have to try them again.

over a year ago

Prefer clubs.

all club's want single guys it's guys who keep them afloat most of the time "

They just charge them more , allow less in and only on specific nights and in some cases only allow those that are verified , but yes all clubs want single guys.

Post new Message to Thread