Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Oral and condoms

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi folks,

I`ve read that you can catch an STI while giving/receiving oral. The chances of catching something are lower than with vaginal or anal sex, but there`s still a risk.How many use a condom while having oral?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *atcoupleCouple
over a year ago

Suffolk - East Anglia

"Hi folks,

I`ve read that you can catch an STI while giving/receiving oral. The chances of catching something are lower than with vaginal or anal sex, but there`s still a risk.How many use a condom while having oral? "

I suspect the answer will be very few. We always practice safe sex but we don't use condoms of barriers for oral.

Never had a problem though

over a year ago

Shame you`re not looking for single guys. I`ve been a naturist for 30yrs.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I use a condom for oral, as does my male partner when he's giving oral to guys.

over a year ago

I use a condom for oral. If we meet a guy more regularly I would consider not doing it, but until then...

-Courtney

By *agpieman90Man
over a year ago

Gateshead

I used to always wear one when receiving oral but have relaxed that rule a fair bit recently. No problems to date but I guess you never know what might be around the corner.

over a year ago

But it ruins the feeling of oral???

over a year ago

"But it ruins the feeling of oral???"

Yeah... And an std would ruin my health.

So frankly... Your feelings can fuck off because they're not as important as my health.

over a year ago

"But it ruins the feeling of oral???

So frankly... Your feelings can fuck off because they're not as important as my health."

If a guy doesn't like it he can get oral from someone else who doesn't require condoms. It's completely up to them really. I have no problem finding guys that are ok with it tho.

By *hepisstakersCouple (FF)
over a year ago

London

what do ladies do then about recieving oral? do guys make them wear femdoms? thats exactly the same

over a year ago

"what do ladies do then about recieving oral? do guys make them wear femdoms? thats exactly the same"

I personally don't like receiving oral, but if a guy wanted me to wear a femdom then I would, no problem.

over a year ago

"what do ladies do then about recieving oral? do guys make them wear femdoms? thats exactly the same"

Is that not what dental dams are for?? The femdom goes inside and the dental dam goes on the out. apparently for women it's just the same With a dental dam because they're so damn thin

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol.

We all have our own defnition of SAFER sex and I include oral sex in this category..

Harm minimisation and pleasure maximisation is key.

I get little pleasure from the taste of rubber,even if it's pineapple flavoured,but I love the taste of cock..

I find that most of the guys who request a condom do so because they are paranoid & uncomfortable about having sex outside their so called 'meaningful relationship'.

over a year ago

So frankly... Your feelings can fuck off because they're not as important as my health."

100% agree. Condoms/dental dams for me.

over a year ago

The STI risks of oral sex are very small. Oral STIs are generally a minor infection easily treated by antibiotics.

How is it people can talk openly of having a cold, flu, food poisoning, pneumonia, diptheria, malaria, German measles, mumps, chest infection, etc. Etc. And then be so afraid of a minor bacterial infection?

Someone said a STI would "ruin their lives". Why? What is more natural than sex? Why, even on a swinger site, is there so much fear of STIs, irrespective of their effect on the body, simply because they are "sexually transmitted"?

Important: This is NOT about the pros and cons of bareback sex. It questions why a minor, weak and (if you get it treated) relatively harmless infections like chlamydia is viewed with such fear when other more common and far more damaging diseases are happily accepted as part of life.

over a year ago

I never use condom when they suck my cock.

However its as dangerous to lick a pussy tho lol.

By *ngelfayeWoman
over a year ago

:)

I always use condoms or dental dams when I give oral to someone I'm not in a relationship with.

I've seen a lot of people on here say things like 'I wouldn't receive a blow job if someone wanted me to wear a condom' but in person I've never had anyone refuse or complain about it.

over a year ago

"Hi folks,

I`ve read that you can catch an STI while giving/receiving oral. The chances of catching something are lower than with vaginal or anal sex, but there`s still a risk.How many use a condom while having oral? "

I couldn't think of anything worse and what a turn off.. My opinion of course.

over a year ago

"Hi folks,

I`ve read that you can catch an STI while giving/receiving oral. The chances of catching something are lower than with vaginal or anal sex, but there`s still a risk.How many use a condom while having oral?

I couldn't think of anything worse and what a turn off.. My opinion of course."

me too. I have and will continue to tell guys I'm not sucking it with a condom on and dental dams are just shocking x

By *hloe sussexTV/TS
over a year ago

Larne

"Hi folks,

Yes there are many STDs you can catch think its best to use a condom maybe until you know the guys better ,I know lot of guys don't like it but hey tough

By *hloe sussexTV/TS
over a year ago

Larne

Here here xx

over a year ago

Actually you'd generally use a dental dam, not a femidom.

I have no problems with using a dental dam if a guy doesn't want to risk his health, however I'm not a big fan of receiving oral anyway so it doesn't usually come up.

over a year ago

"The STI risks of oral sex are very small. Oral STIs are generally a minor infection easily treated by antibiotics.

How is it people can talk openly of having a cold, flu, food poisoning, pneumonia, diptheria, malaria, German measles, mumps, chest infection, etc. Etc. And then be so afraid of a minor bacterial infection?

Someone said a STI would "ruin their lives". Why? What is more natural than sex? Why, even on a swinger site, is there so much fear of STIs, irrespective of their effect on the body, simply because they are "sexually transmitted"?

Important: This is NOT about the pros and cons of bareback sex. It questions why a minor, weak and (if you get it treated) relatively harmless infections like chlamydia is viewed with such fear when other more common and far more damaging diseases are happily accepted as part of life.

"

It's about risk management. I risk manage myself in such a way to avoid things that damage my health (and yes, STI's like HIV could potentially be life changing).

I try not to catch flu. I try not to catch food poisoning. I try not to catch pneumonia, diptheria, maleria, measles, mumps (didn't we get stabbed against those as children?) etc.

So because I care about my health and because I *don't like being sick* I also try to protect myself against STI's. Because quite frankly, if I don't have to sit in hospital waiting rooms and take drugs, then I don't want to.

over a year ago

Question- people worry about oral..

What about fingering someone then those fingers touching other parts of your body etc. surely it's possible you could get something that way too?

over a year ago

"Question- people worry about oral..

What about fingering someone then those fingers touching other parts of your body etc. surely it's possible you could get something that way too? "

Your far more likely to get something from cross contamination like from fingers or toys x

By *hloe sussexTV/TS
over a year ago

Larne

What about fingering someone then those fingers touching other parts of your body etc. surely it's possible you could get something that way too? "

If you clean your teeth vigorously and cause the od tiny cut ,talking hair line and it cone in contact with sperm I haven't got to spell it out the worst case scenario of that,stay safe ppl

By *hloe sussexTV/TS
over a year ago

Larne

What about fingering someone then those fingers touching other parts of your body etc. surely it's possible you could get something that way too?

If you clean your teeth vigorously and cause the od tiny cut ,talking hair line and it cone in contact with sperm I haven't got to spell it out the worst case scenario of that,stay safe ppl"

Oops comes in contact soz lol

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol.

Why not go back to the 1980's and be hysterical again about kissing and touching etc ???..

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

I don't use condoms for oral sex with men or women...I don't like the taste and no one has ever asked me to - if they did I would say no and find other ways to have fun

over a year ago

Surgical gloves?

over a year ago

Surgical gloves?"

Make sure you get the right size of them as well , I had terrible problems this morning with large being too large and small being too small and no blooming medium.

over a year ago

Surgical gloves?

Make sure you get the right size of them as well , I had terrible problems this morning with large being too large and small being too small and no blooming medium. "

Problem is I can't find any to fit my feet

over a year ago

Surgical gloves?

Make sure you get the right size of them as well , I had terrible problems this morning with large being too large and small being too small and no blooming medium.

Problem is I can't find any to fit my feet "

I'm tired I worked 12 hrs last night ok that's my excuse cos I had to read that a couple times before I got it.

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

"Hi folks,

I couldn't think of anything worse and what a turn off.. My opinion of course."

over a year ago

Surgical gloves?

I'm tired I worked 12 hrs last night ok that's my excuse cos I had to read that a couple times before I got it. "

I thought that I'd found a solution when I saw an advert for Footglove, but they were shoes

over a year ago

"The STI risks of oral sex are very small. Oral STIs are generally a minor infection easily treated by antibiotics.

It's about risk management. I risk manage myself in such a way to avoid things that damage my health (and yes, STI's like HIV could potentially be life changing).

I try not to catch flu. I try not to catch food poisoning. I try not to catch pneumonia, diptheria, maleria, measles, mumps (didn't we get stabbed against those as children?) etc.

So because I care about my health and because I *don't like being sick* I also try to protect myself against STI's. Because quite frankly, if I don't have to sit in hospital waiting rooms and take drugs, then I don't want to."

May i ask; What steps do you take to avoid flu which is both infectious and contagious and far widely spread than sexual infections?

If you give oral only with a condom to avoid STIs then surely you avoid kissing anyone and wear latex gloves 24/7 to avoid flu, etc.?

I do however agree that sitting in a doc's waiting room is very risky.

By *unseeker34Couple
over a year ago

Newcastle

Oral sex has a 'theoretical risk' of transmitting hiv.......but as previously said, other sti's and infections are a small risk.....as they are with kissing and bodily contact.

The biggest risk 'orally' is rimming, so if you lot who use protection for oral penile and vaginal sex but then rim away will nilly (pardon the pun) you are putting yourself at risk of some nasty parasitic infections (yuk) and hep b/c certainly.

Minimising risk is always a good thing, but you wouldn't catch me sucking on a dick in a condom

But as with most things, each to their own

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

Surgical gloves?

I'm tired I worked 12 hrs last night ok that's my excuse cos I had to read that a couple times before I got it.

I thought that I'd found a solution when I saw an advert for Footglove, but they were shoes "

PMSL

over a year ago

Personally ive never received oral wearing condom. Just wanted other peoples opinions about as sti's can still be caught.

By *rank_SimoneCouple
over a year ago

Bideford

The only safe sex is Celibacy so every one will assess the risks and act accordingly.

We are all grown ups and quite capable of deciding for ourselves.

So its what you feel happy with, and let no-one make you do any thing against your wishes.

All we can do is practice safer sex.

over a year ago

Your far more likely to get something from cross contamination like from fingers or toys x "

I have gum disease (as a large portion of adults do) which means cross contamination can happen *very* easily in my mouth. I have tiny cuts in it all the time because of it. It's more risky than fingers.

over a year ago

"The only safe sex is Celibacy so every one will assess the risks and act accordingly.

We are all grown ups and quite capable of deciding for ourselves.

So its what you feel happy with, and let no-one make you do any thing against your wishes.

All we can do is practice safer sex."

By *lorious hole bs16Man
over a year ago

Bristol

Your far more likely to get something from cross contamination like from fingers or toys x

I have gum disease (as a large portion of adults do) which means cross contamination can happen *very* easily in my mouth. I have tiny cuts in it all the time because of it. It's more risky than fingers."

I would have thought that kissing In your situation was riskier than oral sex..

over a year ago

I have gum disease (as a large portion of adults do) which means cross contamination can happen *very* easily in my mouth. I have tiny cuts in it all the time because of it. It's more risky than fingers.

I would have thought that kissing In your situation was riskier than oral sex.."

The STI clinic informed me that oral sex was a higher risk activity.

But I'm not really that into kissing anyway, so it doesn't really matter.

over a year ago

What frustrates me on threads like this though, is the amount of people who belittle those who prefer to have safer sex. It might not be your own personal choice, but seriously, making fun of people for putting their (and their partners) health first? It's ridiculous.

over a year ago

This is how the zombie apocalypse will start.

We all have to stop sucking cock, now!

over a year ago

"Oral sex has a 'theoretical risk' of transmitting hiv.......but as previously said, other sti's and infections are a small risk.....as they are with kissing and bodily contact.

The biggest risk 'orally' is rimming, so if you lot who use protection for oral penile and vaginal sex but then rim away will nilly (pardon the pun) you are putting yourself at risk of some nasty parasitic infections (yuk) and hep b/c certainly.

Minimising risk is always a good thing, but you wouldn't catch me sucking on a dick in a condom

But as with most things, each to their own "

I will spray my butt with dettol first

By *unseeker34Couple
over a year ago

Newcastle

"What frustrates me on threads like this though, is the amount of people who belittle those who prefer to have safer sex. It might not be your own personal choice, but seriously, making fun of people for putting their (and their partners) health first? It's ridiculous."

I think it works both ways.......if someone implies they're putting themselves and their partners health first it implies that those who prefer to not use condoms for oral sex don't. Doesn't bother me, I'm very well informed and make my choices from this.

Still, would like to know if/how you protect yourself whilst rimming? As this is by far the riskiest of all oral sex acts.

over a year ago

When you go to the clap clinic they do a mouth swob any way ,so get checked out on a regular basis and they text you your results anyway so nobody will know if you have anything and it can treated quickly ,

By *unseeker34Couple
over a year ago

Newcastle

"Oral sex has a 'theoretical risk' of transmitting hiv.......but as previously said, other sti's and infections are a small risk.....as they are with kissing and bodily contact.

But as with most things, each to their own

I will spray my butt with dettol first "

Lol if it's your butt you're ok

over a year ago

"When you go to the clap clinic they do a mouth swob any way ,so get checked out on a regular basis and they text you your results anyway so nobody will know if you have anything and it can treated quickly ,"

Most clinics now unless you ask for them don't do the oral swabs. So make sure you ask for them

over a year ago

"What frustrates me on threads like this though, is the amount of people who belittle those who prefer to have safer sex. It might not be your own personal choice, but seriously, making fun of people for putting their (and their partners) health first? It's ridiculous.

I think it works both ways.......if someone implies they're putting themselves and their partners health first it implies that those who prefer to not use condoms for oral sex don't. Doesn't bother me, I'm very well informed and make my choices from this.

Still, would like to know if/how you protect yourself whilst rimming? As this is by far the riskiest of all oral sex acts."

I don't rim people who I'm not involved with on a long term basis. I am only fluid bonded (including oral sex) with two people, and we all get checked regularly and have safer sex with anyone else.

over a year ago

"When you go to the clap clinic they do a mouth swob any way ,so get checked out on a regular basis and they text you your results anyway so nobody will know if you have anything and it can treated quickly ,"

I request it every time

over a year ago

"What frustrates me on threads like this though, is the amount of people who belittle those who prefer to have safer sex. It might not be your own personal choice, but seriously, making fun of people for putting their (and their partners) health first? It's ridiculous.

Still, would like to know if/how you protect yourself whilst rimming? As this is by far the riskiest of all oral sex acts.

I don't rim people who I'm not involved with on a long term basis. I am only fluid bonded (including oral sex) with two people, and we all get checked regularly and have safer sex with anyone else."

Actually, that's not true. Sometimes I use a dental dam. It's easy and doesn't really make any difference.

By *ackspopCouple
over a year ago

Wymondham

"What frustrates me on threads like this though, is the amount of people who belittle those who prefer to have safer sex. It might not be your own personal choice, but seriously, making fun of people for putting their (and their partners) health first? It's ridiculous."

^^^ This ^^^

By *unseeker34Couple
over a year ago

Newcastle

You have it pretty covered then (again excuse the pun lol)

But seriously, I'm not wishing to belittle anyone, I admire your attention to safety. But like I said, I'm very well informed about true risk and theoretical/minimal risk and make my choices from this. Incidentally, I presume you're aware of the different associated risk rates amongst different races and lifestyles? Would it be racist to exclude a higher risk race from your sexual activities? I'm presuming not but would you belittle someone if they 'reduced' their risk this way?

I for one wouldn't ever get turned on with all that preparation and execution whilst getting down to it

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol.

I think most of us on this site are well informed and make decisions accordingly..

The majority of men who want oral sex (via cock sucking) feel safe without any protection...As the sucker,I am slightly more at risk of infection than the suckee ..but I consider it 99+% safe...So no yukky rubber for me.

However,when it comes to rimming I am much less confident as I think the risk increases dramatically & my experience with dental dams has not been good..may as well use cling film lol.

As for knocking those who have oral sex with rubbers etc, that's their choice, like not using them is mine..

over a year ago

I do sometimes

depends on the situation

over a year ago

guys give oral?

over a year ago

"You have it pretty covered then (again excuse the pun lol)

But seriously, I'm not wishing to belittle anyone, I admire your attention to safety. But like I said, I'm very well informed about true risk and theoretical/minimal risk and make my choices from this. Incidentally, I presume you're aware of the different associated risk rates amongst different races and lifestyles? Would it be racist to exclude a higher risk race from your sexual activities? I'm presuming not but would you belittle someone if they 'reduced' their risk this way?

I for one wouldn't ever get turned on with all that preparation and execution whilst getting down to it "

One of my partners is bisexual (and I prefer having sex with bisexual men generally) - it's one of the primary reasons that we are so careful with our sexual health. We understand that the risks are statistically higher in this category so we try to minimize them. Most genuinely polyamorous people are similar, there is a real ethos of caring for others in this way within the community.

I personally wouldn't exclude anyone from my sexual activities because of race, but that's because I use more protection anyway than perhaps others might.

I actually find using condoms really sexy. I find it hot to know I'm showing care and consideration for the people in my life by using condoms. It turns me on. I don't even particularly enjoy porn that involves unprotected sex.

over a year ago

I didn't want to be a kill joy but it was like when I was reading the thread on tribbing I was amazed how many woman really wanted to try it or said they did it, I wouldn't let a guy take a condom off and wipe his cock over my muff, is female genital contact safe?

By *ench and StripeCouple
over a year ago

Stenalees

I (Mr) enjoy both receiving and giving oral sex more than any other type. However if my partner wanted to use condoms to give me oral I would and indeed have declined and found other ways for us to enjoy ourselves. This is a choice I'm happy to make.

I understand that others prefer to play this way but its just not for me. But surely that's all part of finding out about a sexual partner and enjoying each other.

over a year ago

"I didn't want to be a kill joy but it was like when I was reading the thread on tribbing I was amazed how many woman really wanted to try it or said they did it, I wouldn't let a guy take a condom off and wipe his cock over my muff, is female genital contact safe?"

Dunno what the statistical risk is... but I can tell you it's neither very interesting or very pleasurable.

Just another male-fantasy thing I guess.

By *unseeker34Couple
over a year ago

Newcastle

"You have it pretty covered then (again excuse the pun lol)

I for one wouldn't ever get turned on with all that preparation and execution whilst getting down to it

One of my partners is bisexual (and I prefer having sex with bisexual men generally) - it's one of the primary reasons that we are so careful with our sexual health. We understand that the risks are statistically higher in this category so we try to minimize them. Most genuinely polyamorous people are similar, there is a real ethos of caring for others in this way within the community.

I personally wouldn't exclude anyone from my sexual activities because of race, but that's because I use more protection anyway than perhaps others might.

I actually find using condoms really sexy. I find it hot to know I'm showing care and consideration for the people in my life by using condoms. It turns me on. I don't even particularly enjoy porn that involves unprotected sex."

Fair points.......risk can only be minimised after all. I think saving unprotected sex for your partner is an extreme turn on tbh

over a year ago

"Fair points.......risk can only be minimised after all. I think saving unprotected sex for your partner is an extreme turn on tbh "

I'm not 'saving' it to be honest, that makes it sound like I believe unprotected sex has more worth than protected sex. I actually prefer protected sex.

Unprotected sex with my partners is primarily a logistical and activity issue:

1. My nesting partner and I have sex several times a day and buying all those condoms would be a pain in the ass and expensive.

2. My submissive partner and I enjoy activities that involve fluid bonding like watersports, rimming, needles and so forth. We can't do those things in the same way if we wanted to do them protected.

over a year ago

"Hi folks,

always use protection, and for you all that don't, think yourself lucky if you only walk away with Herpies

By *lorious hole bs16Man
over a year ago

Bristol

Statistically,most people on this site are likely to be carrying the herpes virus,some without even realising they have it.

A minority will be hiv positive,including some who don't even realise..

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/05/15 18:07:02]

over a year ago

I didn't want to be a kill joy but it was like when I was reading the thread on tribbing I was amazed how many woman really wanted to try it or said they did it, I wouldn't let a guy take a condom off and wipe his cock over my muff, is female genital contact safe?"

Good point nymph! I was was one that said I like to do it on a guys thigh and Iv done it on a women's thigh (years ago)

Iv not tribbed "properly" and will def think about this if I decide I want to play with women

over a year ago

London

"I never use condom when they suck my cock.

However its as dangerous to lick a pussy tho lol."

exactly

what gets me is that people are all pro sucking cocks with condoms but don't realize licking pussy is just as dangerous

over a year ago

London

"what do ladies do then about recieving oral? do guys make them wear femdoms? thats exactly the same

Actually you'd generally use a dental dam, not a femidom.

I have no problems with using a dental dam if a guy doesn't want to risk his health, however I'm not a big fan of receiving oral anyway so it doesn't usually come up."

what about when you give oral to a lady?

over a year ago

London

"Fair points.......risk can only be minimised after all. I think saving unprotected sex for your partner is an extreme turn on tbh

I'm not 'saving' it to be honest, that makes it sound like I believe unprotected sex has more worth than protected sex. I actually prefer protected sex.

Unprotected sex with my partners is primarily a logistical and activity issue:

1. My nesting partner and I have sex several times a day and buying all those condoms would be a pain in the ass and expensive.

2. My submissive partner and I enjoy activities that involve fluid bonding like watersports, rimming, needles and so forth. We can't do those things in the same way if we wanted to do them protected."

omg, needles. I thought you were advocating safety?

over a year ago

Please do not include me amongst those people as I fully respect your choice.

My only interest is in understanding why STIs which have a far lesser detrimental effect on a persons health than most non-STIs are treated with such fear and trepidation.

over a year ago

"Hi folks,

I couldn't think of anything worse and what a turn off.. My opinion of course. me too. I have and will continue to tell guys I'm not sucking it with a condom on and dental dams are just shocking x "

Exactly this .

Swinging for us is about fun and enjoyment . Quite how condoms for oral and dams and femidoms are pleasurable is way beyond us

over a year ago

"

what about when you give oral to a lady?"

I use a dental dam if I'm not fluid bonded.

"

omg, needles. I thought you were advocating safety?"

You can play very safely with needles. There is nothing inherently unsafe about them.

over a year ago

"My only interest is in understanding why STIs which have a far lesser detrimental effect on a persons health than most non-STIs are treated with such fear and trepidation. "

Myself and my partners have decided that they are a risk that we can manage. So we manage them. I don't really understand how that's so hard to understand?

Just like I don't hang out with people if they're coughing and sneezing everywhere. And just like I avoid eating certain foods because they make me ill. And just like I take malaria tablets and get inoculations if I'm visiting countries with high risks of those diseases...

over a year ago

London

"My only interest is in understanding why STIs which have a far lesser detrimental effect on a persons health than most non-STIs are treated with such fear and trepidation.

Myself and my partners have decided that they are a risk that we can manage. So we manage them. I don't really understand how that's so hard to understand?

Just like I don't hang out with people if they're coughing and sneezing everywhere. And just like I avoid eating certain foods because they make me ill. And just like I take malaria tablets and get inoculations if I'm visiting countries with high risks of those diseases..."

yet you do needle play :/

over a year ago

"

yet you do needle play :/"

Which isn't inherently dangerous and is something I only do with a fluid bonded partner.

over a year ago

Giardia can be real shits

over a year ago

We use condoms for oral as my wife hates the taste of cum plus I shoot loads of it and this allows me to cum in her mouth. Everyone a winner

By *ythenshawefredMan
over a year ago

stockport

It may ruin it some what but in my experience a bj with a condom is significantly better than no bj at all

By *eakcoupleCouple
over a year ago

peak district

She's been sucking cocks since her teens and hasn't caught anything yet from doing that!

over a year ago

"She's been sucking cocks since her teens and hasn't caught anything yet from doing that!"

Except a love for sucking cocks perhaps

over a year ago

So frankly... Your feelings can fuck off because they're not as important as my health.

It may ruin it some what but in my experience a bj with a condom is significantly better than no bj at all"

I so don't agree with that , I'd rather have a wank

over a year ago

2 words. Genital herpes.

Safe sex is a must

over a year ago

"Hi folks,

What's the point.... Yuck no thanks

over a year ago

The World Health Organisation has shown that circumsized cocks have up to a 60% better chance of avoiding HIV. For those that prefer bare oral "If it has got skin don't let it in!"

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

This topic comes up now and again. There's one recent thread here -

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/ireland/377890

I'd just not do oral with someone if it didn't seem right. Condoms for oral is a bit poor.

over a year ago

No......

Post new Message to Thread