Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Cunnilingus

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I was chatting to one of my friends the other day and I was shocked to learn that he didn't enjoy going down on his Mrs. Personally, I love it and so do the vast majority of blokes I've spoken to about it.

How do the rest of you feel about it?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eanut Butter CupWoman
over a year ago

B & M Bargains

I love to give and receive

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nothing finer than spending time on a woman's pussy,although it has to be trimmed or shaved and smelling fresh. I absolutely adore it.

By *o_added_sugarWoman
over a year ago

A club not so many miles away

Only like it in a certain way if I'm honest.. can be down there for hours and it does nothing for me.. unable to teach people, it comes with getting to know me and my body . But let's face it girls, it's like everything; they either can or they can't!

over a year ago

mm can't get enough of it sadly. .i would quite happily eat pussy and want nothing in return. .

over a year ago

I love to give more than receive is that strange

By *rank EinsteinMan
over a year ago

Burton upon stather

I enjoy giving it because of the reactions but honestly even though it gets me excited it doesn't get the little buddy standing to attention, think I'm too busy concentrating on making sure she's having a good time.

over a year ago

Wow! Your friend has to be crazy. I love eating pussy and pleasuring a woman with my tongue. I loved eating my ex-wife and could stay down on her for hours if she would let me. But she wouldn't because she would get so turned on that after awhile she would be pulling me up and telling me she wanted my cock. Which I happily gave her.

After looking at the pictures of your wife OP I can tell why you love going down on her. You lucky guy.

By *omethingSoGoodAboutSofiaWoman
over a year ago

Blackburn/Preston

"I was chatting to one of my friends the other day and I was shocked to learn that he didn't enjoy going down on his Mrs. Personally, I love it and so do the vast majority of blokes I've spoken to about it.

How do the rest of you feel about it?"

Love, love, love, LOVE to give and receive...I do tend to give more because I enjoy it so much, I think it's basically because I'm fully controlling and in charge of the woman's pleasure, I decide on how much she gets, what she gets, how to give it to her, when to slow down, when to speed up, when to tease her, when to tip her over the edge, when to or if I want to make her cum, whether to give her all I've got or leave her hanging on for more later...it's all about control for me and the immense amount of pleasure I get from all the squirms, moans, the feeling of more and more juice on my tongue and all over my mouth knowing I'm pushing her buttons and just how I interpret her responses/reactions and how to physically translate what I want from her...The things I think some people go wrong with is that they go in for the cunt straightaway before exploring the rest of the body, it has to end in me cumming for them to be satisfied and feel like they've done 'well', it's rushed and they go in full force right at the beginning or they're focussing on doing it 'right' too much and the concentration on their faces is a put off, it can get tedious and monotonous when like that...I like it a certain way, my clit likes to play hide and seek and yes I want pleasure from it but in order for me to get that I need the other person to take their time and explore my cunt rather than have a mission to make my clit numb from all the hardcore licking cos all they wanna do is make me orgasm, I need the giver to be enjoying what they're doing, looking/listening/feeling the responses from me and listening to my directions, I admit, I always direct oral no matter how good they are with their mouths, if it's not in the right spot/area it's doing nothing for me and you're wasting your energy...too many women aren't vocal about what they like, how and where they like it...I definitely believe it's something that can be taught, all someone needs is a guide...not everyone's cup of tea but I love it, giving, receiving, giving direction, taking direction etc it's all part of it for me, I end up soaking from it which surprises some women...giving her a taste of my wet cunt off my fingers as I'm licking hers sometimes drives them insane, knowing how much someone is enjoying giving you pleasure is such a massive turn on! And the best thing about it, every woman likes it differently so exploration and time is a must and the feelings start all over again with each woman! All this is making me damn horny right now!!!

P.S Did I mention I fucking love it?!?!

over a year ago

Blackburn/Preston

Oh and use all of your mouth not just the tip of your tongues, use your lips, use all of your tongue and hell even go in with your teeth! Test her boundaries, figure out when/if she wants more than your mouth and give her more if she wants it! Also think about this ladies, if guys are okay to get their hands on your head and direct you when you're giving a blow job then why can't you do the same when you're on the receiving end? I'm not an expert and I'd never claim to be but these are just things that either wind me up, things I personally like or things that some women just don't bloody say for whatever reasons they have and a little bit of advice! I've only been doing it for two years but my god it's had a Pringles effect on me, I can't fucking stop!!! Hahaha!

By *lackInWhiteCouple
over a year ago

Monroe

I love giving the wife a good oral session until she cums.

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

We both love it! Giving and receiving, by far our favourite pass time!

If we didn't like it before we do now after Sofia's description anyway

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

"I was chatting to one of my friends the other day and I was shocked to learn that he didn't enjoy going down on his Mrs. Personally, I love it and so do the vast majority of blokes I've spoken to about it.

Love, love, love, LOVE to give and receive...I do tend to give more because I enjoy it so much, I think it's basically because I'm fully controlling and in charge of the woman's pleasure, I decide on how much she gets, what she gets, how to give it to her, when to slow down, when to speed up, when to tease her, when to tip her over the edge, when to or if I want to make her cum, whether to give her all I've got or leave her hanging on for more later...it's all about control for me and the immense amount of pleasure I get from all the squirms, moans, the feeling of more and more juice on my tongue and all over my mouth knowing I'm pushing her buttons and just how I interpret her responses/reactions and how to physically translate what I want from her...The things I think some people go wrong with is that they go in for the cunt straightaway before exploring the rest of the body, it has to end in me cumming for them to be satisfied and feel like they've done 'well', it's rushed and they go in full force right at the beginning or they're focussing on doing it 'right' too much and the concentration on their faces is a put off, it can get tedious and monotonous when like that...I like it a certain way, my clit likes to play hide and seek and yes I want pleasure from it but in order for me to get that I need the other person to take their time and explore my cunt rather than have a mission to make my clit numb from all the hardcore licking cos all they wanna do is make me orgasm, I need the giver to be enjoying what they're doing, looking/listening/feeling the responses from me and listening to my directions, I admit, I always direct oral no matter how good they are with their mouths, if it's not in the right spot/area it's doing nothing for me and you're wasting your energy...too many women aren't vocal about what they like, how and where they like it...I definitely believe it's something that can be taught, all someone needs is a guide...not everyone's cup of tea but I love it, giving, receiving, giving direction, taking direction etc it's all part of it for me, I end up soaking from it which surprises some women...giving her a taste of my wet cunt off my fingers as I'm licking hers sometimes drives them insane, knowing how much someone is enjoying giving you pleasure is such a massive turn on! And the best thing about it, every woman likes it differently so exploration and time is a must and the feelings start all over again with each woman! All this is making me damn horny right now!!!

P.S Did I mention I fucking love it?!?! "

Oh my! *does girly hand flap to cool my blushing cheeks* reading that made me tingle inside

By *mallteaserWoman
over a year ago

Central

Give and receive mmmmm

By *mooth tongue 4uMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

I just love getting to work on a woman's pussy with my tongue , love to pleasure a woman with a good tongue session hmmmm

By *eminiman61Man
over a year ago

mansfield

I like to give but not everyone likes to receive. My last gf wouldn't let me go down on her, she wouldn't say why she wouldn't I assume it's because she used to gush. One of her exs probably said something nasty about it

She loved going down on me and I've said it b4 she was only 1 of 2 women in my life that gave an amazing bj

I said I respect you not wanting me to go down on you, you don't know what your missing, I've been told I'm pretty amazing. She said maybe one day, but it never happened

By *iss InnocenceWoman
over a year ago

Coventry/Bristol

Agree

By *eminiman61Man
over a year ago

mansfield

I agree with SSGAS experimentation is key, the same as giving a bj. Some women just give the cock a nodding donkey technique..... boring. When I go down on a woman I say if I'm doing it wrong tell me, your body will tell me if I'm doing it right. If you want me to go faster or slower tell me. The key is everyone's different and likes different things, what works for one NOT necessarily works for everyone. Patience and changing technique is paramount. I like to explore ALL the body, snogging first. Working down the neck, ears shoulders nips.... everywhere kissing licking sucking and nibbling, staying longer in places that get her mmmmmming.

Sometimes I breathe on the clit or pussy working down the inner thighs to the feet and back up. Teasing till she can't take any more, I like to roll my tong into a tube and wank the clit, but not for too long. Kiss and tease the labia too, 1 of my exs loved me to suck hers. Then I start off with small shallow licks getting longer and deeper depending on the response I get. Then work back up the body.... more snogging letting her taste herself off my mouth, maybe get some pussy juice on my fingers and slip em between our lips mmmmm I'm getting hard thinking about it. Maybe tease my cock inside her whispering how tasty her pussy is how wet it is how good it feels on my cock. It's like when I'm funking it's not ram it in as hard as I can I tease with just the tip of my cock then in deep..... ease out and let her tease my cock or give her more pleasure with my mouth. It's not 4play it's 12play because I give it before during and after

Some women get too sensitive once they've come one. Practice practice practice makes perfect. My son's mum died earlier on this year but she once told me I made her cum 21 times, I couldn't tell when she was cumin when 1 orgasm started or ended.... All I know is she loved it and when my partners happy I'm happy

By *iss InnocenceWoman
over a year ago

Coventry/Bristol

I love to give to both and hear them moaning and pushing my head down on to them

Makes me wet

over a year ago

Even the sound of the word turns me on!

over a year ago

Others have been much much more eloquent about how fucking lovely it is. All i can add is , yep, I love going down on a woman!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I don't enjoy receiving oral so I guess there must be men who don't enjoy giving it. It's a big world and there are lots of sexual activities in mirror us to enjoy or not

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I don't enjoy receiving oral so I guess there must be men who don't enjoy giving it. It's a big world and there are lots of sexual activities in mirror us to enjoy or not "

In it for us to enjoy. Lord knows where mirror came from.

over a year ago

I wish you'd get off the fence and tell us your opinion of oral sex! (Best post ever, TY)...

By *ranfondoMan
over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

I love eating pussy.. it's great to pleasure a lady and make her cum, gush and squirt... the best build up to a great session... never had a lady who didn't want me to perform on her...but met some who won't suck cock... thankfully that is not a problem for me...

over a year ago

"I agree with SSGAS experimentation is key, the same as giving a bj. Some women just give the cock a nodding donkey technique..... boring. When I go down on a woman I say if I'm doing it wrong tell me, your body will tell me if I'm doing it right. If you want me to go faster or slower tell me. The key is everyone's different and likes different things, what works for one NOT necessarily works for everyone. Patience and changing technique is paramount. I like to explore ALL the body, snogging first. Working down the neck, ears shoulders nips.... everywhere kissing licking sucking and nibbling, staying longer in places that get her mmmmmming.

Sometimes I breathe on the clit or pussy working down the inner thighs to the feet and back up. Teasing till she can't take any more, I like to roll my tong into a tube and wank the clit, but not for too long. Kiss and tease the labia too, 1 of my exs loved me to suck hers. Then I start off with small shallow licks getting longer and deeper depending on the response I get. Then work back up the body.... more snogging letting her taste herself off my mouth, maybe get some pussy juice on my fingers and slip em between our lips mmmmm I'm getting hard thinking about it. Maybe tease my cock inside her whispering how tasty her pussy is how wet it is how good it feels on my cock. It's like when I'm funking it's not ram it in as hard as I can I tease with just the tip of my cock then in deep..... ease out and let her tease my cock or give her more pleasure with my mouth. It's not 4play it's 12play because I give it before during and after

Some women get too sensitive once they've come one. Practice practice practice makes perfect. My son's mum died earlier on this year but she once told me I made her cum 21 times, I couldn't tell when she was cumin when 1 orgasm started or ended.... All I know is she loved it and when my partners happy I'm happy "

over a year ago

I love it. Tony can make me organism multiple time. I'm lucky he loves doing it too marie x

over a year ago

I love going down on a woman too. It's amazing what the tip of your wet tongue can do for a woman's magic button xx

over a year ago

ohhhhhhhh fucking WOW I am now soooooo needing you

I am exactly same as you its soo good hearing another woman with same idea and opinions ohhhhhhhhh why so far away lol xx

now wet and horny damn it xx

By *arehamMan
over a year ago

handforth

There is nothing better than drinking from the furry cup it's got to be my most liked thing to do to a woman.

over a year ago

It can make 69 experience so enthralling , you get as good as you give making that special orifice tingle and tremble with excitement is even more rewarding than it already is

over a year ago

Love it great sex is not complete without it as long as the lady enjoys it.

An Orgasm on your tongue is as close to the action as you can get

over a year ago

Blackburn/Preston

Blimey, some insomniac twerp had a massive Tom Cruise on Oprahs sofa moment last night didn't they!?!?! Hahaha!!!

over a year ago

Blackburn/Preston

Reading back, I realised I didn't mention anything about where/what hands should be doing and about women relaxing and allowing themselves to let go BUT I'll abstain from doing so and boring you all to death just because I love cunt more than I like people!!!!

Note to oneself-post on here under the influence more often!!!!! Hahahahahaha!!!

over a year ago

I've had it when chatting to some guys on here. They won't go down on a woman but quite happy for the woman to suck them off.

For me it's a deal breaker. If ur not happy licking then don't expect to get sucked.

over a year ago

"Reading back, I realised I didn't mention anything about where/what hands should be doing and about women relaxing and allowing themselves to let go BUT I'll abstain from doing so and boring you all to death just because I love cunt more than I like people!!!!

Note to oneself-post on here under the influence more often!!!!! Hahahahahaha!!! "

yes I think you should post more under the influence, it was a very sexy read got me and quite few others excited!!!!! Haha

I dont think you could ever bore us xx

By *ighorn2006Man
over a year ago

Ceredigion / N France

I love it too, especially doing it until she has a big orgasm

and even better if iv just cum inside or over her pussy mmmmmm

over a year ago

"I think it's basically because I'm fully controlling and in charge of the woman's pleasure, I decide on how much she gets, what she gets, how to give it to her, when to slow down, when to speed up, when to tease her, when to tip her over the edge,

it's all about control for me and the immense amount of pleasure I get from all the squirms, moans, the feeling of more and more juice on my tongue and all over my mouth knowing I'm pushing her buttons and just how I interpret her responses/reactions and how to physically translate what I want from her..."

over a year ago

"Reading back, I realised I didn't mention anything about where/what hands should be doing and about women relaxing and allowing themselves to let go BUT I'll abstain from doing so and boring you all to death just because I love cunt more than I like people!!!!

Note to oneself-post on here under the influence more often!!!!! Hahahahahaha!!! "

Just post more often with details like above!!

over a year ago

"I love cunt more than I like people"

Favourite line in a LONG time...

By *ieutenantMan
over a year ago

london

As for me I can go down on my woman.l won't do it to every female due to trust and cleanliness . I don't know those that suffer from fungal infection.

That is why I don't cherish doing it to every female. Infact I ve seem guys on swing club going down on females they barely know. Just because catching STD orally is rare in most cases.infact some females prefer giving blow job to guys wearing condom.l know a lot people here will brand me too prudish. Fair game

over a year ago

oral is good for us I love eating pussy and mildred loves her pussy being eaten

over a year ago

I am addicted to giving. I would sometimes rather make a woman cum like this than actually have sex.

By *ikeDeltaMan
over a year ago

Cambridge

Giving oral is my fav, it gives so many reactions and you know you're doing a good job by the wetness and clenching going on

over a year ago

Love to give and receive equally, but giving certainly makes me exceptionally horny....even more so if she is smooth and freshly so....liking a porn stripe too.

Hope they are making a come back

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Many men say they enjoy giving oral IMO they rarely follow through. Its a shame because I quite like giving and receiving and get miffed when I don't get it back.

over a year ago

"Only like it in a certain way if I'm honest.. can be down there for hours and it does nothing for me.. unable to teach people, it comes with getting to know me and my body . But let's face it girls, it's like everything; they either can or they can't! "

Absolutely agree

over a year ago

Ive never cum thro oral

By *drogansMan
over a year ago

Bedford

This pretty much describes how and why I love it... Of course I don't have a post to let them taste :p

over a year ago

Not everyone likes to do or get the same things.

over a year ago

Simple.... I love it xx

over a year ago

"Only like it in a certain way if I'm honest.. can be down there for hours and it does nothing for me.. unable to teach people, it comes with getting to know me and my body . But let's face it girls, it's like everything; they either can or they can't! "

Agreed

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

I absolutely love it

over a year ago

"Many men say they enjoy giving oral IMO they rarely follow through. Its a shame because I quite like giving and receiving and get miffed when I don't get it back."

They are missing out in my opinion. You'll have to make them go first

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Many men say they enjoy giving oral IMO they rarely follow through. Its a shame because I quite like giving and receiving and get miffed when I don't get it back.

They are missing out in my opinion. You'll have to make them go first "

I always mean to but get carried away and, of course, once they've had theirs, they forget about their 'I love giving oral' parts of their profile.

over a year ago

whats the Mrs number...poor lass

over a year ago

I do like giving but I wouldnt like to go down on a woman then start smelling a dead cat between her legs...

By *hepisstakersCouple (FF)
over a year ago

London

I love giving oral to ladies...not big on recieving though, find it very embarrassing

over a year ago

I'm in no hurry when enoying the ulimate oral pleasure and like to stop and appreciate her pussy. Beautiful, ain't they? There is nothing that makes a woman more unique than her pussy. I know. I’ve seen plenty of them. They come in all different sizes, colors and shapes; some are tucked inside like a little girl’s cunnie and some have thick luscious lips that come out to greet you just as you adore licking, nibbling, kissing her sweet honey pot.

over a year ago

There are plenty of women that don't enjoy getting oral and won't suck cock as they don't enjoy it..

over a year ago

"I'm in no hurry when enoying the ulimate oral pleasure and like to stop and appreciate her pussy. Beautiful, ain't they? There is nothing that makes a woman more unique than her pussy. I know. I’ve seen plenty of them. They come in all different sizes, colors and shapes; some are tucked inside like a little girl’s cunnie and some have thick luscious lips that come out to greet you just as you adore licking, nibbling, kissing her sweet honey pot. "

hmm..dunno..I'd point out she has a unique mind predominately lol

over a year ago

I never forget, in fact l like to do it first.....

over a year ago

Only giving the limited perspective when eating pussy. I agree each and everyone of us is a individual with fasets and quirks

By *not69Man
over a year ago

Burnley

"There are plenty of women that don't enjoy getting oral and won't suck cock as they don't enjoy it..

"

A FB from last year didn't like her pussy licking. She would only let me when she was d*unk. I was gutted coz I love going down xx

By *not69Man
over a year ago

Burnley

"Many men say they enjoy giving oral IMO they rarely follow through. Its a shame because I quite like giving and receiving and get miffed when I don't get it back."

I always go first. Is not getting me to give oral women have a problem with, is getting me to stop lol xx

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

he's probably a selfish shag - and a boring one. One that gets off on 10 minutes of sex after the football and thinks he's the gift.

I'd be surprised if the woman doesn't have a complex about it due to it, or that the relationship lasts.

By *hunderstruckMan
over a year ago

Northampton

I've yet to meet a woman who doesn't like it if I'm honest . I'm sure some don't like it .

There's different techniques and when you feel her body respond in the positive way you know your hitting the spot , so to speak .

I think it's an embarrassment thing when they push you away as your going down ,especially when your with a new partner .then a bit of coaxing is required to get to the honeypot .

Love giving and not to bothered about receiving

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I've yet to meet a woman who doesn't like it if I'm honest . I'm sure some don't like it .

There's different techniques and when you feel her body respond in the positive way you know your hitting the spot , so to speak .

I think it's an embarrassment thing when they push you away as your going down ,especially when your with a new partner .then a bit of coaxing is required to get to the honeypot .

Love giving and not to bothered about receiving "

It might be an embarrassment thing with some women but it isn't for me. I genuinely don't like it, I really wish men would understand that.

over a year ago

My kinda woman xx Mrs L obv

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

he's probably a selfish shag - and a boring one. One that gets off on 10 minutes of sex after the football and thinks he's the gift.

I'd be surprised if the woman doesn't have a complex about it due to it, or that the relationship lasts. "

Blimey that's a lot to assume about a marriage on the strength of a post from a third party.

over a year ago

It's one of the great joys of sex when your tongue takes her to heaven. At its best cunnillingus is an art.

over a year ago

I luuuurv it!

over a year ago

Post new Message to Thread