FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Trusting people who do not display verifications..

Jump to newest

By *uckyman1992 OP   Man
over a year ago

Old Street

What's the consensus?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm only displaying my recent two,one of which I met last year,that's because I want to. Proves I'm not faking it and am here to meet. Some people will write a verification without asking if you want one,I'm here for sex not the write ups after.

over a year ago

Our consensus is, if you don't trust em, don't meet em

over a year ago

Oh and I don't care if someone doesn't display any of theirs.

By *uckyman1992 OP   Man
over a year ago

Old Street

I've had more meets than write ups, but displaying one for proof should be logical. I find it hard to trust people who don't display.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I don't show mine,never have,never will,if people don't trust me then I'm really not concerned

It hasn't hampered any fun in the last 7 years

over a year ago

Don't show mine. Doesn't make me any less trustworthy.

I don't care if others show them or not either, I just make my own mind up about them.

By *uckyman1992 OP   Man
over a year ago

Old Street

"I don't show mine,never have,never will,if people don't trust me then I'm really not concerned

It hasn't hampered any fun in the last 7 years "

I think it's more obvious that your profile is real. If people have a limited amount of photographs on public display, then I would be more suspicious. Or were newish profiles.

over a year ago

I display the last few to show I'm still alive. I've happily met people without veris. Trust your instincts.

over a year ago

"Don't show mine. Doesn't make me any less trustworthy.

I don't care if others show them or not either, I just make my own mind up about them."

Exactly this

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"I don't show mine,never have,never will,if people don't trust me then I'm really not concerned

I think it's more obvious that your profile is real. If people have a limited amount of photographs on public display, then I would be more suspicious. Or were newish profiles. "

There are a huge number of things that would put me off a profile,verifications are probably at the bottom of my list of deciding whether or not I'm interested in a person

over a year ago

Up to you?

The person(s) who verified them might have left, they might be hiding them to avoid drama, they might be doing sneaky stuff, they might be fake.

Gotta try and figure it out by experience and maybe tips if anyone has them.

over a year ago

definitely something to hide.

over a year ago

I have one public photograph. It's for privacy because of where I live.

I have plenty of private ones. I share them with people I like and get on with and am considering meeting.

Tbh I am more suspicious of people with loads of public face photos!

I have verifications. Who they are from is my own business. What I did or didn't do with them is my business and may not be what we do together either.

I am verified and photo verified. The rest is down to how we are together. As far as I am concerned a fully verified profile is sufficient for me to be happy to chat to the person and trust that the basics appear to have been met.

I chatted to a guy who insisted that, after chatting for a while, that I revealed my Veris in full, not just the summary. I offered him screen shots of them but he implied they could be fake. I refused and as far as I was concerned his treatment and suspicion of me made me disinterested in meeting him. Trust and suspicion works both ways.

Why else are my veris hidden. Read below.

Two weeks after I joined I turned down a creep. He sent me a message saying that I was a fake and that my verification didn't know me either!! (Which was intriguing because my veri was someone I had been seeing for months and had introduced me to Fab). Anyway, it turned out that the creep had contacted my veri once to see if I was real and then again for graphic details. On the first my friend had confirmed I was real, nothng more. The second time he ignored the creep.

In the end, we were both reported to admin for being fakes and the creep even contacted my veris veris to check him out. The creep then worked his way down my friends list telling them I was fake. Luckily I had already made good proper friends on that list so they told me.

I blocked and reported him but not before he caused me shit.

over a year ago

I think it's more obvious that your profile is real. If people have a limited amount of photographs on public display, then I would be more suspicious. Or were newish profiles.

There are a huge number of things that would put me off a profile,verifications are probably at the bottom of my list of deciding whether or not I'm interested in a person "

to both replies

over a year ago

Mine are switched off.

Hasn't affected me at all.

I do say on my profile I'll switch them on if someone wants to see them.

Since they've been off I've been asked once.

I have met on here without seeing their verifications too.

People can get a vibe for someone through conversation.

The biggie for me is a face pic.

I won't meet without seeing someone's face first.

In fact, I like to see a face pic very early on in the conversation.

Verifications are only important to me if I have doubts.

over a year ago

I've met guys who haven't been verified at all, for me they are no big deal

over a year ago

I like to read verifications but as im not displaying mine I cant really comment too much. But im genuine

over a year ago

I think it's more obvious that your profile is real. If people have a limited amount of photographs on public display, then I would be more suspicious. Or were newish profiles. "

Keep mines hidden but I don't see why you would want to read a write up? I make my own mind up about someone.

Limited photos also don't bother me as long as there is private ones to exchange.

over a year ago

I don't show them and to be honest not really into leaving them. However I always do if someone has taken the time to write me one.

What I do and with who is my business. No one will show a bad verification and I doubt many would ever leave one.

Also the politics that can go on because of 'the trail' is just crazy sometimes.

Lastly my pet hate is when women's oral skills are compared to a Dyson. Seriously is that a compliment??

over a year ago

Veris have made no difference to me. My forum contributions have got me more contact than messaging anyway.

over a year ago

Don't trust ' em

over a year ago

Sometimes people that don't display them you see where they have verified someone else, so they cant hide there real from me, im a nosey bugger

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 27/05/15 23:37:54]

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"Sometimes people that don't display them you see where they have verified someone else, so they cant hide there real from me, im a nosey bugger "

Exactly

I've left some lying around along the way

over a year ago

"Sometimes people that don't display them you see where they have verified someone else, so they cant hide there real from me, im a nosey bugger

Exactly

I've left some lying around along the way "

I know but I shhhhhh

By *eliciouslyNastyMan
over a year ago

London

Hate them.... Tell people not to leave them now, no bother as I usually make strong connections.

I don't need to be famous.... Only infamous!

over a year ago

I don't display any of it..... If someone doesn't believe I'm real Then that's their problem not mine!!!

over a year ago

a new profile always makes me think suspiciously if I see being newly verified, and its hidden....I bide my time.....and do my normal checks on pics etc

works for me, and certainly have sussed out those I dont entirely trust, I've used the same process for years, so its doubtful you'll ever see a whinging status about me being timewasted or duped.

over a year ago

Must admit I'm more troubled by loads of veri's!

over a year ago

"Must admit I'm more troubled by loads of veri's! "

och well...

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman
over a year ago

West Midlands

"Our consensus is, if you don't trust em, don't meet em "

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman
over a year ago

West Midlands

Why

over a year ago

I don't display mine as in the past some people I've met have been messages asking about me, and it's our business what we got up to! I do show my summary though so people can see I'm real

over a year ago

promiscuous swingers?

whatever next

over a year ago

Makes sense

over a year ago

Verifications means nothing. I have read some verifications that said " this was the best sex ever , I'm the luckiest man in the world, I want to keep her all to myself " . Then met the person and was like WTF. Trust your instincts.

If someone emails me . I send over 3 face pics and my number. If they call we meet . If they ask for a million dick pics. I pass

over a year ago

"I don't show them and to be honest not really into leaving them. However I always do if someone has taken the time to write me one.

What I do and with who is my business. No one will show a bad verification and I doubt many would ever leave one.

Also the politics that can go on because of 'the trail' is just crazy sometimes.

Lastly my pet hate is when women's oral skills are compared to a Dyson. Seriously is that a compliment?? "

Yes that pisses me off about the oral coz if you get a few then everyone then goes on about bjs at you in messages. Yeah i like to give them but it doesn't turn me on to focus only on what the guy wants from me.

By *exy hot wife 84Couple
over a year ago

Stevenage

By *exy hot wife 84Couple
over a year ago

Stevenage

"Must admit I'm more troubled by loads of veri's!

promiscuous swingers?

whatever next "

lol

over a year ago

"Hate them.... Tell people not to leave them now, no bother as I usually make strong connections.

I don't need to be famous.... Only infamous!"

I'm like that although when my profile is on show you will see I have a few from big forum social as the buggers know I don't like them.

By *uperock99Man
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

I don't always show cause too many nosey people want to know who you been with & like to keep discreet for there sake and mine but doesn't mean I'm a fake or timewaster.

Up to the person you're chatting to at the time whether they trust you or not.

By *eliciousladyWoman
over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

I'll write a veri if asked, usually after a social with an unverified guy.

Feel that a veri or two gives an idea of personality, which is fairly important to me.

over a year ago

I dont display mine but if asked I easily can , I think its totally upto the individual.

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS
over a year ago

London&Dublin

I prefer to see the verification summary..at least I know he has more than 1 meet.

By *ovely CummingsWoman
over a year ago

Peaky Nipples

"What's the consensus?"

That I believe in privacy and discretion

I don't show mine as I don't wish complete strangers know who I have or haven't met

If I were asked to show some by someone wanting to meet, then I would, but I never have, probably because my selection process doesn't rely on verifications

The green tick is just another tool, shows someone has been on cam or met someone from this site, doesn't actually mean they will be compatible for you

over a year ago

I dont show my varis not cuz im hiding something but because i want ppl to make there own jugdement on me and no go by wat somebody elts says.... All i wud say is trust me all my veris are very good ones not any bad ones... X

over a year ago

Being honest

I rarely show mine and its never bothered people in the past about meeting me

and its a text verification, i could write u was damm good in bed and great blah blah and you wasnt (for example)

its like the papers and on here dont believe everything you read

over a year ago

I often wonder how some people would get on if the veri system was to be taken away. Would people just leave or would they take a chance on their own instincts ?

Hardly going to happen so don't panic.

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

"What's the consensus?"

We display only the verifications that do not contradict our profile. For example there have been a couple of times that Flik has been on cam in the chatroom and the verifications she has received state that they are looking forward to meeting us. As we don't arrange meets we think it would be misleading to post them.

By *uestandpinkCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

Veris do help you understand who peeps are willing to go with....but are just one of many things telling you if the people are compatible with you....x

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I do read them if they are displayed,but they are only one part of my decision to meet someone.Plus people may only display certain ones they like .

over a year ago

I dont display mine. Had people messaging those who verified me. Got embarrassing. Plus i am no angel as one stated ha

over a year ago

I don't show mine purely because I've just made my profile a couple profile and all my current verifications are from when I was a single girl, I'm lucky in the sense that as I only attend one club which R is now coming too with me We don't really meet anyone new through messages on here we meet them at the club therfore they know we are real...

My opinion is that its each to their own we reply to our messages but we don't mind if people think we are fake it just means they haven't bumped into us yet haha!!

By *L RogueMan
over a year ago

London

I show a few, usually my most recent. If I haven't met in a while or those people have left then I won't have any for those reasons. For me, if there's a tick then that person meets or has met in the past which is good enough for me. People need to remember that just because they're verified doesn't mean they'll meet you. Plus, some people don't want them but they're just as trust worthy as someone who does.

over a year ago

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

Sometimes I have some veris on, sometimes I don't. I went through a phase of not showing any because an idiot decided to message people and pretend he was a friend of mine to try and get meets with them.

Now I show the ones from my Saturday night party but these will go this weekend when I have another meet

I prefer the summary because it shows that people have met recently which is all I need to know....I don't need to see any details

over a year ago

"

I never understand folk that say this.what are you.looking for on a swingers site? Virgins?true love?

It's a swingers site,clues in the name,for sexually liberated adults to fulfill their fantasies and passions.

How can someone with many verifications be troubling?

over a year ago

I never understand folk that say this.what are you.looking for on a swingers site? Virgins?true love?

It's a swingers site,clues in the name,for sexually liberated adults to fulfill their fantasies and passions.

How can someone with many verifications be troubling? "

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I trust very few with verifications or not

over a year ago

How can someone with many verifications be troubling? "

your either a slut or player..

most of the time when I read that statement about the many verifications thing..it would put me off the person..I'm not going to be judged for having an open outlook on my sex life, regardless of the verifications I have, I use the site in many ways to get meets, and its not always about sexual contact.

While checking my verification summary, if someone was just too lazy to check before a judgement would appear to someone that I'm a greedy closet bi-sexual.

Post new Message to Thread