Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Bristol Gardens Brighton

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi everyone

We're looking at going to Bristol Gardens, but it will be on a week day and during the day.

As it will be or first time were a little nervous, and worried we will be the only couple there.

Anyone have any weekday experiences?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *untimetonks69Couple
over a year ago

IRVING

My first experience was a weekday afternoon. It was a good introduction to bghs. It's a wonderful place enjoy it all and if you go to the restrooms your find lots of men around don't let them put you off there are locks on the doors if you need or want them. People at the spa are so friendly and welcoming enjoy.. We are hoping to go Thursday or Friday if your there come say hello xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"My first experience was a weekday afternoon. It was a good introduction to bghs. It's a wonderful place enjoy it all and if you go to the restrooms your find lots of men around don't let them put you off there are locks on the doors if you need or want them. People at the spa are so friendly and welcoming enjoy.. We are hoping to go Thursday or Friday if your there come say hello xx"

I've been a few times as a couple and a single. the above is spot on.

over a year ago

Thanks for the messages guys

We're looking at going tomorrow afternoon if anyone's about

over a year ago

Well. It wasn't great today

over a year ago

It's really hit or miss!

No couples?

By *verysmileMan
over a year ago

CANTERBURY

I tend to go at a weekend evening with a friend. ....it is much better

By *udeSpaLoverMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

I've found daytimes are usually pretty quiet and you're not likely to find any couples of single women in then. It is nice if you just want to use the facilities though and is especially good in the summer as you can use the sun terrace for an all over tan in the daytime too!

By *oo hotCouple
over a year ago

North West

"Well. It wasn't great today "

The great British understatement

over a year ago

We have looked at it, they seem to have so many rules, can't see it being much fun?

over a year ago

"We have looked at it, they seem to have so many rules, can't see it being much fun? "

The rules are only for the communal areas. The rest rooms have less rules. As for fun it can be lots of fun just don't do anything sexual in the communal areas.

By *tarburst babydollMan
over a year ago

Dingwall

We are planning down on the 20th for our first visit

over a year ago

As part of a couple it's a great place to go and relax, and on the weekend after 530, when it's couples only there's plenty of fun to be had with no restrictions in the play rooms at all. I wouldn't go as a single guy that's looking to play, there just isn't that much going on.

By *bfoxxxMan
over a year ago

Crete or LANCASTER

"We have looked at it, they seem to have so many rules, can't see it being much fun? "

It is.

But it is a Naturist Club.

Not everyone who goes there wants to see sex acts.

Therefore they have rules.

It's not difficult.

Play in the rooms.

I've had loads of fun there.

over a year ago

Has anyone had a massage at BG? Just wondered what type it is! Possibly going there on friday

over a year ago

Yes. It's an excellent massage and NO happy ending! I think it was 20 quid.

By *ogeropeMan
over a year ago

brighton

I have been a regular at BGHS since it opened a few millenum ago! Wonderfull place, but there are many that have the attitude that it is a free for all swingers club. This is not the case, It is what it says on the tin,. a naturist health spa, thats what it opened as, and what it is now. The assumision that because people are naked they want sex is a usual misunderstanding.

There are a set of rules/guidelines that customers are asked to follow, much the same as if you went into a pub or resturant, if rules put you off them stay at home!!

Enjoy the marvelous facitlies and maybe some thing wonderful will happen!!

By *udeSpaLoverMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

Case in point - I went by myself a couple of Fridays ago, only 1 lady in and no couples! But got chatting to the one lady (who was very attractive btw) and she was there for some action. So even though you don't always get many women there it doesn't mean your trip will be wasted. Anyway for £20 at the very least you'll get a relaxing spa session with first class facilities so its hardly a bad thing even if its quiet.

By *imon and saffyCouple
over a year ago

southampton

Don't worry about the rules

As has been said it's just to keep the swinging in the rest rooms and allow the naturist spa to be that.

There is always loads of fun going on every weekend evening when it's couples only.

We've never had a bad visit and can't recommend it enough

over a year ago

Hi there, this place looks interesting, any sexy couples heading there this weekend x

over a year ago

We have been there on numerous occasions; weekdays and weekends - always enjoyed the relaxing environment and facilities, often meeting lovely people - hope to be there next week end !

By *oo hotCouple
over a year ago

North West

If you live in Brighton and this is all you have... Then it is better than a kick in the bollocks.

Fortunately for those of us who live elsewhere we can enjoy great, great Clubs without having to pretend that we are not really swingers in the hope that possibly we may just get have/see/experience some fun possibly, one day.

By *tarburst babydollMan
over a year ago

Dingwall

We were there on a Sunday a couple of weeks ago and really enjoyed it. Just wish thete was somewhere like it closer to home.

We will definitely be there again when we can fit it in.

over a year ago

I've been on my own a few time which was nice but can be a tad boring if you're not great at talking. However been with the other half a few times on couples only night, we both really like it busy or quiet

Post new Message to Thread