Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

The best way to taste beer

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We met a guy from fab on Sat night and ended up having a wonderfully depraved 3some.

On impulse I ended up sitting my bottle of Becks below Mrs J's pussy for her to squat onto. The beer tasted absolutely awesome

Our friend was fascinated so Mrs J obliged by using his beer bottle to masturbate on. He also agreed the beer tasted incredible after.

Do you think we should seek a patent before Big Biz discovers this marketing idea?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"We met a guy from fab on Sat night and ended up having a wonderfully depraved 3some.

On impulse I ended up sitting my bottle of Becks below Mrs J's pussy for her to squat onto. The beer tasted absolutely awesome

Our friend was fascinated so Mrs J obliged by using his beer bottle to masturbate on. He also agreed the beer tasted incredible after.

Do you think we should seek a patent before Big Biz discovers this marketing idea?"

I can't wait to see the advertising campaign

over a year ago

I much prefer San Miguel so if you could do some research and development using San Miguel and post the results it would be appreciated

over a year ago

"I much prefer San Miguel so if you could do some research and development using San Miguel and post the results it would be appreciated "

Good idea. Certainly worth pursuing.

I somehow suspect this wouldn't work with Guinness.

over a year ago

Maybe book a function room, to show us the manufacturing process and offer out free tasting samples?

over a year ago

"Maybe book a function room, to show us the manufacturing process and offer out free tasting samples?

"

lol

over a year ago

I don't even like it when the barman puts a lime in my beer. Stop ruining delicious beer people!!!!

Post new Message to Thread