Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

bi switch up??

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Normally quite Dom during sex but love the idea of a complete switch with a hi couple being used in foreplay to suck him hard and make her wet with my tongue before being made to sit naked in the corner while the couple fucks and I wait for my big facial. Any couples like a bi sub? How would you like to use him? X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *orny1970Man
over a year ago

Northwest Greater Manchester and lancashire

Not got that far yet

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

lol

over a year ago

Nive

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

We find a lot of subs whip contact us are very demanding, specific regarding exactly what they want, not asking us and we end up blocking them for that reason. For me, part of being a sub is total surrender, not dictating, surely?

over a year ago

I agree I find a lot of guys tend to just have a fantasy and not care of the others. Try getting to know them first. Sex is so much better most occasions if all know each other.

Check me out trying to give advise haha

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Lawandorder it is a fair point and the over riding fantasy is not to be in control. What I described was just one of a lot of ways I could imagine it going but the more out of my comfort zone and out of control the better.

over a year ago

"We find a lot of subs whip contact us are very demanding, specific regarding exactly what they want, not asking us and we end up blocking them for that reason. For me, part of being a sub is total surrender, not dictating, surely?"

For me it's vital they tell me what they want, but yeah they can come across as not submissive when doing this. Which is why i decided i wasn't gonna do this stuff with randoms on the internet.

over a year ago

Dont shit in mouth or cut my cock off. Anything else? Crack on.

over a year ago

Subs? SUBS?

I've not seen too many genuine subs here. A lot of tryers though.

Post new Message to Thread