FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Blocked/not looking for single Guys...have a think...

Jump to newest

By *ngineer.uk OP   Man
over a year ago

London

ALL these couples/f an that who's blocked single guys, shame they forgot what it was like when they were single!! you had to find a partner somehow, someday.. How about you give us a break! and give us a chance!...and those guys what hassle them, well you see what you lot have created!!.

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Would you rather be able to message and then be ignored?

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

what if they don't want to meet single men?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"ALL these couples/f an that who's blocked single guys, shame they forgot what it was like when they were single!! you had to find a partner somehow, someday.. How about you give us a break! and give us a chance!...and those guys what hassle them, well you see what you lot have created!!."

This isn't really a site for looking for boyfriends and girlfriends. It's a site for having sex. If someone doesn't want to have sex with single men on their own, then they don't have to have sex with them.

If you feel like people owe you sex, or that signing up here somehow guarantees it, perhaps you should take a break from considering having sex and consider instead that feeling entitled to sex means you're not actually a very nice person.

Reply privately

over a year ago

What a strange point the OP is trying to make !

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

aren't you hassling them

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think the OP has a point, but every time I feel bad and change my filters I get a shit load of crazies, wankers and fantasists. I now prefer to browse and message who I like - sorry

Reply privately

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

if you are not interested in meeting single guys though then surely it helps save people wasting their time surely

Reply privately

By *ngineer.uk OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Good point, I understand what you mean! But that's not what I was getting at.. but thank you for your reply. From what I've read and experienced, seems like there are a lot of twats what give you lot hassle, hence why so many have blocked em...but should maybe give us a chance x

Reply privately

By *te tMan
over a year ago

Merseyside

"what if they don't want to meet single men?"

Reply privately

By *etiton4Couple
over a year ago

newport

Join a dating site get a partner and come back as a cpl sorted you'll not have this problem again

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Good point, I understand what you mean! But that's not what I was getting at.. but thank you for your reply. From what I've read and experienced, seems like there are a lot of twats what give you lot hassle, hence why so many have blocked em...but should maybe give us a chance x"

But sure if theyre not interested in single guy, then why would they??? Im not getting your point here at all chief

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"ALL these couples/f an that who's blocked single guys, shame they forgot what it was like when they were single!! you had to find a partner somehow, someday.. How about you give us a break! and give us a chance!...and those guys what hassle them, well you see what you lot have created!!.

This isn't really a site for looking for boyfriends and girlfriends. It's a site for having sex. If someone doesn't want to have sex with single men on their own, then they don't have to have sex with them.

If you feel like people owe you sex, or that signing up here somehow guarantees it, perhaps you should take a break from considering having sex and consider instead that feeling entitled to sex means you're not actually a very nice person."

Simply: this!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I honestly don't think you need to worry, your not going to go short on offers

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Good point, I understand what you mean! But that's not what I was getting at.. but thank you for your reply. From what I've read and experienced, seems like there are a lot of twats what give you lot hassle, hence why so many have blocked em...but should maybe give us a chance x"

They can still message you if you are what you are looking for.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why would they unblock them if they're not interested in having sex with single men?

If they suddenly change their mind, then they can search the listings and see if anyone catches their eye.

Reply privately

over a year ago

And what are you doing to seperate yourself from the twats?

Telling people what they should and should do isn't that different from the behaviour your are criticising others for

Reply privately

over a year ago

Not all f block single males

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Read your first post back to yourself......would it make you change your mind about single men?

I understand what you're saying but there are loads of people who don't have single men blocked maybe concentrate on them.

Reply privately

By *ngineer.uk OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Well if they don't want to meet single guys, then they don't, but ones I've spoken to, would meet a guy on his own if he was in a couple!!!?? And if I was looking for a long term partner, I prob wouldn't be looking on here...

Reply privately

over a year ago

I am a f and I sometimes block single m when I don't want hundreds of messages. I don't have to give anyone a break and no one has to give me a break.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Well if they don't want to meet single guys, then they don't, but ones I've spoken to, would meet a guy on his own if he was in a couple!!!??"

If he's in a couple, then he isn't a single guy anymore?

So those people are looking to meet couples, not single guys.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Well if they don't want to meet single guys, then they don't, but ones I've spoken to, would meet a guy on his own if he was in a couple!!!?? And if I was looking for a long term partner, I prob wouldn't be looking on here..."

Are we not good enough for you then?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lol. People aren't here to fuck people they don't want to fuck.

I haven't blocked single guys, i'm still not gonna fuck anything though.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why do we have to give everyone a chance? If i see a profile i like I'll get in touch. Nah I'm here for my fun only not to give every Tom, Dick and Harry a go.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Do you 'really' give a shit when there's so many delicious ones that are looking???

Reply privately

By *ngineer.uk OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"I honestly don't think you need to worry, your not going to go short on offers"

Thanks, and thank you for your other post, and being honest x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Well if they don't want to meet single guys, then they don't, but ones I've spoken to, would meet a guy on his own if he was in a couple!!!?? And if I was looking for a long term partner, I prob wouldn't be looking on here...

Are we not good enough for you then? "

Well it aint exactly the place to find a girlfriend now is it

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Well if they don't want to meet single guys, then they don't, but ones I've spoken to, would meet a guy on his own if he was in a couple!!!?? And if I was looking for a long term partner, I prob wouldn't be looking on here..."

Oh? Why's that then? There are quite a few women on here who are looking for a relationship.

Reply privately

By *eneral HysteriaMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

"ALL these couples/f an that who's blocked single guys, shame they forgot what it was like when they were single!! you had to find a partner somehow, someday.. How about you give us a break! and give us a chance!...and those guys what hassle them, well you see what you lot have created!!."

I didn't realise Fab was a charity

So c'mon - gizza chance!!!

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Well if they don't want to meet single guys, then they don't, but ones I've spoken to, would meet a guy on his own if he was in a couple!!!?? And if I was looking for a long term partner, I prob wouldn't be looking on here...

Well it aint exactly the place to find a girlfriend now is it "

There are loads of women looking for a relationship on here.

Reply privately

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

1) just because they block you from contacting them... it doesn't mean they cant contact you.... maybe its as much about them doing the choosing......

2) you get one chance to make a great first impression..... this doesn't scream fun fun fun!!! it scream petulant, it screams a sense of entitlement, it screams immaturity...

Reply privately

over a year ago

There are loads of women looking for a relationship on here."

Well thats good for them, but i cant say id want to date/have a relationship with a girl whos been on here

Reply privately

Forum Mod

over a year ago

My interest in men drops to zero the second they mention they can play as a couple,not everyone wants to play with couples

I love single men.....just not at the moment

Reply privately

over a year ago

Maybe, and I might be way off target here people block single males because of their sense of entitlement and lack of respect for the women that they want to meet

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well thats good for them, but i cant say id want to date/have a relationship with a girl whos been on here"

But it's ok for you?!

Double standard

crystal

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Well thats good for them, but i cant say id want to date/have a relationship with a girl whos been on here"

Lots of men think that way. I personally couldn't be in a relationship with somebody who wasn't happy with me expressing my sexuality.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Well thats good for them, but i cant say id want to date/have a relationship with a girl whos been on here"

Well, lets hope all the women you meet don't want to have a relationship with a guy so slutty that he would go on a swingers site...

You can't have one rule for yourself and one rule for another in this life.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well thats good for them, but i cant say id want to date/have a relationship with a girl whos been on here

But it's ok for you?!

Double standard

crystal"

Whats ok for me?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"ALL these couples/f an that who's blocked single guys, shame they forgot what it was like when they were single!! you had to find a partner somehow, someday.. How about you give us a break! and give us a chance!...and those guys what hassle them, well you see what you lot have created!!.

1) just because they block you from contacting them... it doesn't mean they cant contact you.... maybe its as much about them doing the choosing......

2) you get one chance to make a great first impression..... this doesn't scream fun fun fun!!! it scream petulant, it screams a sense of entitlement, it screams immaturity...

"

Can you imagine the foot stomping and whinging?!

crystal

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Lol and you describe yourself as open minded

Reply privately

By *eneral HysteriaMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

Hello purehoneypot

Reply privately

over a year ago

But it's ok for you?!

Double standard

crystal

Whats ok for me?"

Being on here...

crystal

Reply privately

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

"Good point, I understand what you mean! But that's not what I was getting at.. but thank you for your reply. From what I've read and experienced, seems like there are a lot of twats what give you lot hassle, hence why so many have blocked em...but should maybe give us a chance x

And what are you doing to seperate yourself from the twats?

Telling people what they should and should do isn't that different from the behaviour your are criticising others for "

If there was a "Block twats" button, then I'm guessing you'd be happy

Reply privately

over a year ago

But it is ok for you?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Well thats good for them, but i cant say id want to date/have a relationship with a girl whos been on here

Well, lets hope all the women you meet don't want to have a relationship with a guy so slutty that he would go on a swingers site...

You can't have one rule for yourself and one rule for another in this life."

Im not having one rule for myself and another for them...im just saying i wouldnt want a relationship with a girl whos been active on here. Its upto them if they felt the same or not. Im not imposing any rules on them

Reply privately

over a year ago

But it's ok for you?!

Double standard

crystal

Whats ok for me?

Being on here...

crystal "

Yes it is ok for me. Its upto the girl if she'd be ok with it or not. Im just expressing my _iewpoint

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well it aint exactly the place to find a girlfriend now is it "

Why not? You are on here,are you not boyfriend material?

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Well thats good for them, but i cant say id want to date/have a relationship with a girl whos been on here

Im not having one rule for myself and another for them...im just saying i wouldnt want a relationship with a girl whos been active on here. Its upto them if they felt the same or not. Im not imposing any rules on them"

It's fine to feel that way but it's also fine for us to feel it's double standards.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"My interest in men drops to zero the second they mention they can play as a couple,not everyone wants to play with couples

I love single men.....just not at the moment"

I dislike it when u chat and its "i can bring a bi lady with me"

Ffs

Reply privately

over a year ago

Im not having one rule for myself and another for them...im just saying i wouldnt want a relationship with a girl whos been active on here. Its upto them if they felt the same or not. Im not imposing any rules on them

It's fine to feel that way but it's also fine for us to feel it's double standards. "

But its not double standards because if they feel the same way, then i accept that

Double standards would be if i moaned about them having the same issue with me that i might have with them, but im not

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why not? You are on here,are you not boyfriend material? "

Thats for the girl to decide

Reply privately

over a year ago

Im not having one rule for myself and another for them...im just saying i wouldnt want a relationship with a girl whos been active on here. Its upto them if they felt the same or not. Im not imposing any rules on them"

You don't want a girlfriend who enjoys sex and is sexually active? How will you have your sexual appetite satisfied? I'm assuming that as you are here you have a high sex drive?

Reply privately

over a year ago

But it's ok for you?!

Double standard

crystal

Whats ok for me?

Being on here...

crystal

Yes it is ok for me. Its upto the girl if she'd be ok with it or not. Im just expressing my _iewpoint"

*Facepalm*

crystal

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Why not? You are on here,are you not boyfriend material? "

I think it's the old double standard at work here. Women must be virginal nymphomaniacs while men can put it about as much as they like.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Out of interest why not?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Would you rather be able to message and then be ignored?"

This though

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thats for the girl to decide"

Would you be honest and tell every girl you meet you're on websites looking for sex?

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

There are a lot of men shooting themselves in the foot today

Reply privately

over a year ago

But it's ok for you?!

Double standard

crystal

Whats ok for me?

Being on here...

crystal

Yes it is ok for me. Its upto the girl if she'd be ok with it or not. Im just expressing my _iewpoint

*Facepalm*

crystal "

Yourr facepalming at my logical answer is it?

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Would you be honest and tell every girl you meet you're on websites looking for sex? "

Miss Lovely you're making me laugh

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think it's the old double standard at work here. Women must be virginal nymphomaniacs while men can put it about as much as they like."

Ok, i wont say it for a third time...its not double standards. I have my opinion, shes free to have hers as well. Thats one standard for all, not double standards

Reply privately

over a year ago

Would you be honest and tell every girl you meet you're on websites looking for sex? "

No certainly not

But if i did, and she had a problem with it then i wouldnt criticise her

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I think it's the old double standard at work here. Women must be virginal nymphomaniacs while men can put it about as much as they like.

Ok, i wont say it for a third time...its not double standards. I have my opinion, shes free to have hers as well. Thats one standard for all, not double standards"

Double standards occur when a person has one standard for themself and another for other people.

What you refer to are differing opinions which aren't the same.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ok, i wont say it for a third time...its not double standards. I have my opinion, shes free to have hers as well. Thats one standard for all, not double standards"

My forehead is getting flatter with all the times I'm hitting my head against the wall...

It's ok for you to have been on Fab, having meets, getting laid, having fun. It's not ok for a potential girlfriend to have been on Fab, have meets, get laid and have fun.

You really can't see how that's a double standard?!

crystal

Reply privately

over a year ago

Out of interest why not?"

I would be more attracted romantically to a girl who hadnt had an excessive sexual history

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why not? We aint hussys we are just women grabbing life with our own hands and Makin are own choices

Reply privately

over a year ago

Would you be honest and tell every girl you meet you're on websites looking for sex?

No certainly not

But if i did, and she had a problem with it then i wouldnt criticise her"

Are you ashamed to be on here?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ok, i wont say it for a third time...its not double standards. I have my opinion, shes free to have hers as well. Thats one standard for all, not double standards

Double standards occur when a person has one standard for themself and another for other people.

What you refer to are differing opinions which aren't the same. "

But im holding myself to the same standard clearly. How are u not getting this?

Reply privately

over a year ago

No certainly not

But if i did, and she had a problem with it then i wouldnt criticise her

Are you ashamed to be on here? "

Nope, but i wouldnt advertise it in my vanilla life

Reply privately

over a year ago

Out of interest why not?

I would be more attracted romantically to a girl who hadnt had an excessive sexual history"

Wow! Is it suddenly the 1950's. Woulss uyou expect her to stay at home and cook and clean too?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why not? We aint hussys we are just women grabbing life with our own hands and Makin are own choices "

And i fully respect that

Reply privately

over a year ago

Talk about going around in circles lol

Reply privately

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

so good enough to have sex with.... but not good enough to date....

thats a very fine tightrope you are walking.....

Reply privately

over a year ago

But im holding myself to the same standard clearly. How are u not getting this?"

Only if you're not looking for relationship at all with anyone, because women on here aren't relationship worthy (in your head) neither are men. Or are men and women different somehow?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Out of interest why not?

I would be more attracted romantically to a girl who hadnt had an excessive sexual history

Wow! Is it suddenly the 1950's. Woulss uyou expect her to stay at home and cook and clean too?"

No i wouldnt. Youre just going overboard now

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Out of interest why not?

I would be more attracted romantically to a girl who hadnt had an excessive sexual history"

As I said lots of men are like that. Lots of men on here are like that but don't admit it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why not? We aint hussys we are just women grabbing life with our own hands and Makin are own choices

And i fully respect that"

But you clearly don't do you? You clearly _iew women that have an excessive sexual history as somehow less desireable

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

"

Well im just being honest...and its not a case of 'good enough' or not, its just my own preference when it comes to dating as opposed to meeting a lady here

Reply privately

over a year ago

Out of interest why not?

As I said lots of men are like that. Lots of men on here are like that but don't admit it. "

Yep...im sure some women are too

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

But im holding myself to the same standard clearly. How are u not getting this?"

because you aren't making sense basically. I'm not going to continue this conversation because you aren't understanding me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

And i fully respect that

But you clearly don't do you? You clearly _iew women that have an excessive sexual history as somehow less desireable"

From a dating sense? Yes. As a human being? Of course not

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Well im just being honest...and its not a case of 'good enough' or not, its just my own preference when it comes to dating as opposed to meeting a lady here"

So presumably if you meet a woman in the vanilla world will you expect her to be honest about her sexual history and if you feel it's excessive you'll presumably dump her while not telling her your own past of looking for sex on a swingers site?

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Out of interest why not?

As I said lots of men are like that. Lots of men on here are like that but don't admit it.

Yep...im sure some women are too"

Yes they are.

Reply privately

over a year ago

because you aren't making sense basically. I'm not going to continue this conversation because you aren't understanding me."

I dont want to date a girl whos active on here - thats one standard

If the reverse happens, and a girl outside of here doesnt want to date me because of me being in here, then im ok with that - thats the same standard im applying to myself

Not double standards

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"Lots of men on here are like that but don't admit it. "

Reply privately

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

Well im just being honest...and its not a case of 'good enough' or not, its just my own preference when it comes to dating as opposed to meeting a lady here

So presumably if you meet a woman in the vanilla world will you expect her to be honest about her sexual history and if you feel it's excessive you'll presumably dump her while not telling her your own past of looking for sex on a swingers site?"

i have visions on him carrying around some sort of "virgin-o-meter" around with him.... the louder it gets, the more people that person has slept with....

or a questionaire with some sort of shags/year ratio... and if its too high... see ya!!!!

I just hope he doesn't point it at himself.......

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

So presumably if you meet a woman in the vanilla world will you expect her to be honest about her sexual history and if you feel it's excessive you'll presumably dump her while not telling her your own past of looking for sex on a swingers site?"

No i wouldnt expect her to tell me, and nor would i ask. However, if i did know of her excessive history before dating her (eg a girl from here) i probably wouldnt date her to start with

If i was dating her and it subsequently came out later on of her excessive history, well i guess it would depend then on how close i had grown to her as to how id deal with it myself. But i would most likely not have begun dating her if i was aware of this at the start

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

So presumably if you meet a woman in the vanilla world will you expect her to be honest about her sexual history and if you feel it's excessive you'll presumably dump her while not telling her your own past of looking for sex on a swingers site?

i have visions on him carrying around some sort of "virgin-o-meter" around with him.... the louder it gets, the more people that person has slept with....

or a questionaire with some sort of shags/year ratio... and if its too high... see ya!!!!

I just hope he doesn't point it at himself......."

Haha well as i said chief, if it goes mental when i point it at myself, i wont criticise the girl if she runs for the hills

Reply privately

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Bloody hell some of my younger single colleagues in the real world are far more promiscuous than some of the women on here,they take stupid risks and have little regard for who they end up with at the end of a night out

Its a mass free for all at the weekend

Reply privately

over a year ago

Anyway, i think ive contributed to the derailing of this thread way more than i should have. Apologies OP

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Anyway, i think ive contributed to the derailing of this thread way more than i should have. Apologies OP "

Derailing? Or maybe inadvertantly answered the Op's question as to why women block singlemen

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Why do we have to give everyone a chance? If i see a profile i like I'll get in touch. Nah I'm here for my fun only not to give every Tom, Dick and Harry a go."

This!

If they want to talk to u they can! That don't mean they want the 20 million messages I'm sure the women get!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Anyway, i think ive contributed to the derailing of this thread way more than i should have. Apologies OP

Derailing? Or maybe inadvertantly answered the Op's question as to why women block singlemen"

Not sure i agree with that. Im pretty sure the majority or women on here could care less as they are also looking for NSA...im just saying i dont want to date them, but i still fully respect their own personal choices and preferences

Reply privately

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

[Removed by poster at 25/05/15 18:41:58]

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

My forehead is getting flatter with all the times I'm hitting my head against the wall...

It's ok for you to have been on Fab, having meets, getting laid, having fun. It's not ok for a potential girlfriend to have been on Fab, have meets, get laid and have fun.

crystal "

...none so blind as those that will not see...save your breath.

Reply privately

over a year ago

There not getting it because you're not holding yourself to the same standard. Go are you not getting it?"

How am i not holding myself to the same standard?

Reply privately

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

There not getting it because you're not holding yourself to the same standard. How are you not getting it?

Reply privately

over a year ago

crystal

...none so blind as those that will not see...save your breath."

Feel free to explain this supposed double standards im applying

Reply privately

over a year ago

And i fully respect that"

Ok so say you meet the woman of your dreams outside of fab you date for a few months then she tells you she was once on instashag but always played safe?

Reply privately

over a year ago

There not getting it because you're not holding yourself to the same standard. How are you not getting it?"

As i said, how am i not holding myself to the same standard?

Reply privately

over a year ago

And i fully respect that

Ok so say you meet the woman of your dreams outside of fab you date for a few months then she tells you she was once on instashag but always played safe?"

As i said in an earlier response, how id react to that would depend on how long we were together and how strong my feelings for her had grown

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've recently (today) turned my single male message filter off after having it on for 5 months. Can see me turning it back on soon though, people just don't read profiles!

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"Ipeople just don't read profiles!"

and some never will..........

Reply privately

over a year ago

"if you are not interested in meeting single guys though then surely it helps save people wasting their time surely "

Don't call me Shirley!!

Reply privately

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

There not getting it because you're not holding yourself to the same standard. How are you not getting it?

As i said, how am i not holding myself to the same standard?"

Because you only seem to be willing to date a woman with a much lower sex drive than yourself. So it's OK for you to play the field as much as you like but it's not OK for any future partner to have done the same. That's a double standard.

Reply privately

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

"I've recently (today) turned my single male message filter off after having it on for 5 months. Can see me turning it back on soon though, people just don't read profiles!"

Is there still time for me to slip in with a quick message?

Reply privately

over a year ago

As i said, how am i not holding myself to the same standard?"

If you met a couple what would your _iew of the husband be? And how would you _iew their relationship?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Because you only seem to be willing to date a woman with a much lower sex drive than yourself. So it's OK for you to play the field as much as you like but it's not OK for any future partner to have done the same. That's a double standard."

Its not a double standard...ive already said if the reverse was to happen and she didnt want to date me because i was on here, then i wouldnt have a problem with that.

The double standard would appear if i criticised her for thinking the same way im doing, which i wouldnt

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

crystal

Feel free to explain this supposed double standards im applying"

Several posters have explained in words of monosyllables and you're not getting it...I'm not going to try.

Reply privately

over a year ago

If you met a couple what would your _iew of the husband be? And how would you _iew their relationship?"

I have met couples, who were very nice people. I cant say i knew them well enough to have a _iew on their relationships but i wouldnt have automatically thought anything negative about them, and the same goes for the husbands as you ask

Reply privately

over a year ago

If you feel like people owe you sex, or that signing up here somehow guarantees it, perhaps you should take a break from considering having sex and consider instead that feeling entitled to sex means you're not actually a very nice person."

Well said!!! plus some of us are gay so don't want men! OP

Reply privately

over a year ago

crystal

Several posters have explained in words of monosyllables and you're not getting it...I'm not going to try."

See my reply right above your message

Reply privately

over a year ago

If you met a couple what would your _iew of the husband be? And how would you _iew their relationship?

I have met couples, who were very nice people. I cant say i knew them well enough to have a _iew on their relationships but i wouldnt have automatically thought anything negative about them, and the same goes for the husbands as you ask"

So you didn't suggest to the husband that it was great that you were shagging his wife and adding to her excessive sexual history while adding that you would never date let alone marry someone like that?

Reply privately

By *itTVlondonTV/TS
over a year ago

London

A big heartfelt and genuine thank you to all those who block single guys; they (eventually) cum to me for some Uncomplicated fun (I Suck their cocks and they Fuck my bum and they leave) so please keep blocking them

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"A big heartfelt and genuine thank you to all those who block single guys; they (eventually) cum to me for some Uncomplicated fun (I Suck their cocks and they Fuck my bum and they leave) so please keep blocking them "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Good point, I understand what you mean! But that's not what I was getting at.. but thank you for your reply. From what I've read and experienced, seems like there are a lot of twats what give you lot hassle, hence why so many have blocked em...but should maybe give us a chance x

But sure if theyre not interested in single guy, then why would they??? Im not getting your point here at all chief"

Am assuming he's referring to those who block us out of annoyance as opposed to those whose criteria we don't meet but it doesn't come across too well.. Although I could be wrong op?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have met couples, who were very nice people. I cant say i knew them well enough to have a _iew on their relationships but i wouldnt have automatically thought anything negative about them, and the same goes for the husbands as you ask

So you didn't suggest to the husband that it was great that you were shagging his wife and adding to her excessive sexual history while adding that you would never date let alone marry someone like that?"

No of course i didnt

This is my preference, thats all. Im sure there are many others who share this, and many who dont, and to each their own.

Reply privately

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

Because you only seem to be willing to date a woman with a much lower sex drive than yourself. So it's OK for you to play the field as much as you like but it's not OK for any future partner to have done the same. That's a double standard.

Its not a double standard...ive already said if the reverse was to happen and she didnt want to date me because i was on here, then i wouldnt have a problem with that.

The double standard would appear if i criticised her for thinking the same way im doing, which i wouldnt"

Look mate, you can delude yourself as much as you want that it's not a double standard but it still will be and everyone else is going to think it is to. Stop arguing and start listening if you want to get anywhere on this site.

Reply privately

over a year ago

The double standard would appear if i criticised her for thinking the same way im doing, which i wouldnt

Look mate, you can delude yourself as much as you want that it's not a double standard but it still will be and everyone else is going to think it is to. Stop arguing and start listening if you want to get anywhere on this site."

I dont particularly care if people think it or not...its is NOT a double standard for the many many reasons i have given already, and im not going to keep banging my head against this particular brick wall.

And as for getting anywhere on this site, im pretty sure im doing ok here as it is chief

Reply privately

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

Look mate, you can delude yourself as much as you want that it's not a double standard but it still will be and everyone else is going to think it is to. Stop arguing and start listening if you want to get anywhere on this site.

I dont particularly care if people think it or not...its is NOT a double standard for the many many reasons i have given already, and im not going to keep banging my head against this particular brick wall.

And as for getting anywhere on this site, im pretty sure im doing ok here as it is chief"

Then good luck to you.

Reply privately

By *ovely CummingsWoman
over a year ago

Peaky Nipples

"

I'm going to guess this may be why you're single at 35 and possibly why past relationships haven't worked and why any future ones may also be doomed to fail before they start.....unrealistic expectations of both future partners and your own ability to stay faithful in a future relationship with someone with potentially a lower sex drive.....just look at all the attached on here without consent because they aren't getting what they need sexually

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I'm going to guess this may be why you're single at 35 and possibly why past relationships haven't worked and why any future ones may also be doomed to fail before they start.....unrealistic expectations of both future partners and your own ability to stay faithful in a future relationship with someone with potentially a lower sex drive.....just look at all the attached on here without consent because they aren't getting what they need sexually "

Nope, i cant say that applies to me. I dont particularly have an excessive sex drive at all...i can happily go weeks, maybe even months without having sex if im single. But i do like a bit of NSA from time to time which is why im happy to stay single for the time being

Reply privately

over a year ago

crystal

Feel free to explain this supposed double standards im applying"

You are a slut.

You will not date a slut.

Double standards.

Reply privately

over a year ago

crystal

You are a slut.

Double standards."

But shes free to think the same without me having a problem with it, hence why no double standard

Reply privately

over a year ago

And as for getting anywhere on this site, im pretty sure im doing ok here as it is chief"

Out of interest, why is someone with an excessive sexual history such a deal breaker for a relationship? What is so reprehensible about it?

Reply privately

over a year ago

And as for getting anywhere on this site, im pretty sure im doing ok here as it is chief

Out of interest, why is someone with an excessive sexual history such a deal breaker for a relationship? What is so reprehensible about it?"

Its not reprehensible, i just find myself more romantically attracted to someone who wouldnt have had as excessive a history, thats all

Reply privately

over a year ago

crystal

You are a slut.

Double standards."

I hear it alot on here funnily enough

Reply privately

over a year ago

And i fully respect that

Ok so say you meet the woman of your dreams outside of fab you date for a few months then she tells you she was once on instashag but always played safe?

As i said in an earlier response, how id react to that would depend on how long we were together and how strong my feelings for her had grown"

Whos to say she aint on here already just because us women are sexually promiscuous don't mean we aint marriage material

Just don't be so blinkered x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Out of interest, why is someone with an excessive sexual history such a deal breaker for a relationship? What is so reprehensible about it?

Its not reprehensible, i just find myself more romantically attracted to someone who wouldnt have had as excessive a history, thats all"

In what way? How does someone's sexual history make them more or less romantically attractive?

Reply privately

over a year ago

And i fully respect that

As i said in an earlier response, how id react to that would depend on how long we were together and how strong my feelings for her had grown

Whos to say she aint on here already just because us women are sexually promiscuous don't mean we aint marriage material

Just don't be so blinkered x"

Hey im not saying theyre not...its just not for me. Hey, maybe some girl will appear and change my mind but as it stands now, thats my preference

Reply privately

over a year ago

Its not reprehensible, i just find myself more romantically attracted to someone who wouldnt have had as excessive a history, thats all

In what way? How does someone's sexual history make them more or less romantically attractive?

"

Its hard to verbalise if im to be honest, i guess we cant always put these things into words really

Reply privately

over a year ago

U cant help who u fall for and where you meet

Reply privately

over a year ago

I wouldn't worry about itOP 95% of women on here are pig shit ugly. So the ones that are blocking you are only helping your odds. I have more fun finding women on the beach, every now and then one will wash up.

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"I wouldn't worry about itOP 95% of women on here are pig shit ugly. So the ones that are blocking you are only helping your odds. I have more fun finding women on the beach, every now and then one will wash up."

Reply privately

over a year ago

Miss Lovely you're making me laugh "

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm beginning to get an understanding of why there are so many married men on here,cheating on their wives.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I wouldn't worry about itOP 95% of women on here are pig shit ugly. So the ones that are blocking you are only helping your odds. I have more fun finding women on the beach, every now and then one will wash up."

You just here for the cock then?

Reply privately

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

I met a single guy on here and plated as a couple so I do see the OPs point.

Reply privately

over a year ago

As I said I just wait for a women to wash up on the beach, never had any complaints!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I wish for one day you could see how a woman on here copes

You get messages with one word or a x

Sometimes you get messages that its clear they haven't read profiles

Look at a meet listing and they haven't saw where it is

And then the people who don't match the criteria yet still message

But

You may get one or two well worded messages that meet the criterias and you meet FANTASTIC

Since my profile went to "not meeting" i get over 120 messages a day, and 98% will get deleted

Think about that op

Reply privately

over a year ago

But

You may get one or two well worded messages that meet the criterias and you meet FANTASTIC

Since my profile went to "not meeting" i get over 120 messages a day, and 98% will get deleted

Think about that op

"

That's it,you rub it in about getting too many messages while others amongst us struggle to get any..Woe is me.. Lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

But

Think about that op

That's it,you rub it in about getting too many messages while others amongst us struggle to get any..Woe is me.. Lol"

Far be it.

I was trying to explain why single ladies may block men

I dont know about couples and messages.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I sometimes block single men purely because if I replied and chatted to them all I wouldn't have time to meet anyone lol so just chat to my regulars and browse see who takes my fancy

Reply privately

By *ngineer.uk OP   Man
over a year ago

London

But sure if theyre not interested in single guy, then why would they??? Im not getting your point here at all chief

Am assuming he's referring to those who block us out of annoyance as opposed to those whose criteria we don't meet but it doesn't come across too well.. Although I could be wrong op?"

Yes those who block out of annoyance, BUT also like I said, I understand in a way, with the TWATS that annoy or bombard with messages! (although wish i got a message sometime lol)

Its just its annoying when your not like that! But like what a forum is for ...feedback to a question/point of _iew. I get the point, if they did like me then they would send a message, so thanks for the update!

On another not why or what possess people to be right b****s/C***s in forum post. People (some) seem to really attack ones in forums!!! bulling in a way and act like complete trolls.

Are they really that said, that they some kind of kick out of it.

P.S IM NOT TALKING ANYONE IN THIS FORUM POST. just in general ones I have read!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I agree there with u op

X

Reply privately

By *ittenbutnotshyCouple
over a year ago

North Manchester

What! Are you for real?

Reply privately

over a year ago

But

Think about that op

That's it,you rub it in about getting too many messages while others amongst us struggle to get any..Woe is me.. Lol"

To be fair, I get three or four messages a day on average, so not all single women are getting those volumes.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can I ask why ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Am assuming he's referring to those who block us out of annoyance as opposed to those whose criteria we don't meet but it doesn't come across too well.. Although I could be wrong op?

Yes those who block out of annoyance, BUT also like I said, I understand in a way, with the TWATS that annoy or bombard with messages! (although wish i got a message sometime lol)

Its just its annoying when your not like that! But like what a forum is for ...feedback to a question/point of _iew. I get the point, if they did like me then they would send a message, so thanks for the update!

On another not why or what possess people to be right b****s/C***s in forum post. People (some) seem to really attack ones in forums!!! bulling in a way and act like complete trolls.

P.S IM NOT TALKING ANYONE IN THIS FORUM POST. just in general ones I have read!!!"

Because calling people bastards and cunts makes you stand out from all the people you are dismissing as twats how exactly?

OP if you are so different from all the other single men on here there are more convincing ways to prove it than shouting it ever louder.

Reply privately

By *ngineer.uk OP   Man
over a year ago

London

P.S IM NOT TALKING ANYONE IN THIS FORUM POST. just in general ones I have read!!!

Because calling people bastards and cunts makes you stand out from all the people you are dismissing as twats how exactly?

OP if you are so different from all the other single men on here there are more convincing ways to prove it than shouting it ever louder."

don't worry about, wish I never bothered. take care

Reply privately

over a year ago

This has to be the funniest thread in ages

Reply privately

over a year ago

How did you speak to them.if they block single guys?

Reply privately

over a year ago

But

Think about that op

"

Women are bad for sending just an x or "hot" tbh.

I think they're so used to men falling over themselves for a meet they don't even bother.

Equally though there are some women who are great to chat too.

and then there's men who don't read the profile at all but do send a very good message, feel bad deleting them as at least they tried even if they missed the not looking for guys part lol.

Reply privately

By *ngineer.uk OP   Man
over a year ago

London

OP if you are so different from all the other single men on here there are more convincing ways to prove it than shouting it ever louder.

don't worry about, wish I never bothered. take care"

sorry was meant to of typed *** im not talking about anyone in this froum post

Reply privately

over a year ago

"As I said I just wait for a women to wash up on the beach, never had any complaints!

"

Bet they weren't too happy

Reply privately

over a year ago

Umm I don't have a problem. Neither do a lot of guys.

Maybe you're not what whoever you're mailing is looking for.

Maybe a lot of things. . But this kind of shit is doing you no favours.

Reply privately

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

Lots of men think that way. I personally couldn't be in a relationship with somebody who wasn't happy with me expressing my sexuality."

Reply privately

By *ord_PussylickMan
over a year ago

Trowbridge

Im quite happy for people to explain what they desire and what they don't. Makes life so much simpler. You have to treat this site like a pub, not everyone in there wants to talk to you.

Reply privately

over a year ago

If you feel like people owe you sex, or that signing up here somehow guarantees it, perhaps you should take a break from considering having sex and consider instead that feeling entitled to sex means you're not actually a very nice person.

Simply: this! "

Reply privately

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

I blocked all single guys too.

Just thought i would throw that in the melting pot.

Reply privately

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

I have not blocked single guys but block anyone who sends a silly message. Or unsolicited friend request. I met Mr on here and he, like many men on the site, is not afraid of or threatened by a woman's sexuality, so, we have a great relationship. We share everything and I love how open and honest we can both be ....

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Fabswingers - for fallen women and the men who'll have them.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Bit late to this post.

Bananaman you got seriously trolled dude. Should have just said it's my preference and that's the way it is. Why justify yourself to anyone lol. For the record I get what you were trying to say.

Reply privately

over a year ago

But

Think about that op

That's it,you rub it in about getting too many messages while others amongst us struggle to get any..Woe is me.. Lol

Far be it.

I was trying to explain why single ladies may block men

I dont know about couples and messages. "

Yeah,i got that.. Was only having a laugh,sorry

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm female, I'm single. It's not a dating site OP, neither is being part of this site a guarantee of a shag. Don't treat it like one.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Give you a chance to message people who don't want, or aren't looking for, single men?

What would be the point of that?........sorry OP but you clearly have NOT got the points made above.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I can't decide who I'd rather have a drink with...the OP or Bananaman....decisions decisions.

Reply privately

By *eanut Butter CupWoman
over a year ago

B & M Bargains

Its hard to verbalise if im to be honest, i guess we cant always put these things into words really"

Let's hope for your sake bananaman that once you've settled down with your virgin bride, 5 years later she doesn't think "shit I really wish I'd experienced more sexually before I settled" and somehow find her way onto this site...

Or maybe she could just have been lying about her sexual history from the start and been here all along

Anyway.. OP, I've had single guys blocked for a couple of weeks. I unblocked them yesterday afternoon and now I have 144 unread messages and I've deleted another 20 or so. Some are multiples from a few guys along the lines of "why haven't you replied?!" "I'm really fun honestly you won't regret it" etc etc.

It's tiring deleting messages and I don't like to block individuals unless there is good reason to.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Fabswingers - for fallen women and the men who'll have them. "

Gotta love the fallen women,brings them down to my level

Reply privately

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Well you have alienated single females and couples now.

Let me let you into a secret....the ones who block single guys sometimes do only meet single guys. However they have chosen to be the hunter rather than the hunted.

This information possibly won't be any use to you now though.

Reply privately

over a year ago

P.S IM NOT TALKING ANYONE IN THIS FORUM POST. just in general ones I have read!!!"

Have to admit to a bit of bear bating in the forums as so many uptight people can't help but fall over themselves to abuse you.. I'll quite happily be the cat among the pigeons but I do try not to be too offensive when I can

Reply privately

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"Lots of men on here are like that but don't admit it.

"

I'm glad these two have, that whittles down the numbers.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Lots of men on here are like that but don't admit it.

I'm glad these two have, that whittles down the numbers. "

Yeah,all single guys move forward two spaces..

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well you have alienated single females and couples now.

Let me let you into a secret....the ones who block single guys sometimes do only meet single guys. However they have chosen to be the hunter rather than the hunted.

This information possibly won't be any use to you now though. "

This is so very very very true! Both points.

Reply privately

By *gNeMan
over a year ago

Harrogate

crystal

You are a slut.

Double standards.

But shes free to think the same without me having a problem with it, hence why no double standard"

Jesus, they've give you a right going over there mate. Making out you're stupid when purposefully misleading and causing confusion.

Effectively some women were talking about a societal double standard, by which it is ok for men to be promiscuous but not women. You were disagreeing and saying no it's not ok for me either, but some may not care about it.

Then someone else started a discussion about the double standard you lead your own life by. I.e being promiscuous, but not looking for promiscuity in a partner.

The whole sexual double standard thing is a feminist staple. Tautology is the word I believe.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Definitely double standards in reference to dating. Not a problem though as when I eventually date again it'll be with someone who isn't threatened by sexuality and is truly open minded. Here's hoping

Reply privately