Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Anal, men and women

Jump to newest

By *awandOrder OP   Couple
over a year ago

SW London

Mr has always been a bit reticent to try anal with me, knowing I am not too experienced, and not wanting to hurt me. However, we had a great session last night. As he is bi, he has had anal with a good few men and previously he says he had always thought an ass is an ass, but apparently it's different ... Do you think it depends on the individual receiving or is it different for men and women because of their physical make up? If you give anal to men and women, what's your experience?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Mr has always been a bit reticent to try anal with me, knowing I am not too experienced, and not wanting to hurt me. However, we had a great session last night. As he is bi, he has had anal with a good few men and previously he says he had always thought an ass is an ass, but apparently it's different ... Do you think it depends on the individual receiving or is it different for men and women because of their physical make up? If you give anal to men and women, what's your experience?"

Yes it depend son the person your fucking greatly. I've met someone of here who has an unbelievable level of control of the muscles inside and it's still one the best and most mind blowing sexual experiences I've ever had. Nothing like anything else I've felt.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread