Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

I've got the perfect dogging site

Jump to newest

By *loud ten OP   Man
over a year ago

Sutton coldfield

I've got the perfect dogging location. I own a large piece of land in Sutton Coldfield. It's very private, secluded and beautiful. I'm really considering having a regular night once a week and charging ten pound a car.

I just want your thoughts really. I'm not in to dogging. If it's safe dose this take the fun out of it ?

Thanks Dan

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I doubt you would get alot of people paying a tenner a car mate. Most people do it because its free and the risk of being caught is a turn on.

over a year ago

What would you charge single males or females?

over a year ago

How much a bus?

By *loud ten OP   Man
over a year ago

Sutton coldfield

Do think it was more the danger. Hey I could play another game then and I'll charge a tenner if I catch you lol

I haven't really put much thought in to prices for singles and couples. Just wanted your thoughts

By *loud ten OP   Man
over a year ago

Sutton coldfield

"How much a bus? "

If your on it it's free

over a year ago

To be honest you would be better off letting them in for free and someowhere discreet set up a food van selling hot drinks and snaks lol. Oh and a porta loo.

The times i would go out as a single woman and be out for hours, sometimes in the cold, a hot choc and a hotdog would have been very welcome lol.

over a year ago

Put a big sign up on the main A38

"Dogging spot, £10 p/car" with a big arrow pointing

By *loud ten OP   Man
over a year ago

Sutton coldfield

"Put a big sign up on the main A38

"

Like your thinking I'm going to get on to the tourist board and highways agency. Maybe they could put up them brown tourist attraction signs around the area

By *loud ten OP   Man
over a year ago

Sutton coldfield

"To be honest you would be better off letting them in for free and someowhere discreet set up a food van selling hot drinks and snaks lol. Oh and a porta loo.

The times i would go out as a single woman and be out for hours, sometimes in the cold, a hot choc and a hotdog would have been very welcome lol.

Great idea

"

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Nice to see that enterprise isn't dead.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I've got the perfect dogging location. I own a large piece of land in Sutton Coldfield. It's very private, secluded and beautiful. I'm really considering having a regular night once a week and charging ten pound a car.

I just want your thoughts really. I'm not in to dogging. If it's safe dose this take the fun out of it ?

Thanks Dan "

Dogging isn't our thing either but we often wish there was a safe place outside we could indulge our love of photography and bondage. When we win the euromillions we'll buy a piece of land just for that.

By *loud ten OP   Man
over a year ago

Sutton coldfield

"I've got the perfect dogging location. I own a large piece of land in Sutton Coldfield. It's very private, secluded and beautiful. I'm really considering having a regular night once a week and charging ten pound a car.

Well if you guys are ever in the area your more than welcome to use the facility's

Thanks Dan

Dogging isn't our thing either but we often wish there was a safe place outside we could indulge our love of photography and bondage. When we win the euromillions we'll buy a piece of land just for that."

By *loud ten OP   Man
over a year ago

Sutton coldfield

Thanks Dan

Dogging isn't our thing either but we often wish there was a safe place outside we could indulge our love of photography and bondage. When we win the euromillions we'll buy a piece of land just for that."

Well if your ever in the area your more than welcome to use the facilities

By *loud ten OP   Man
over a year ago

Sutton coldfield

"Nice to see that enterprise isn't dead. "

Haha money doesn't make you happy haha

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Thanks Dan

Dogging isn't our thing either but we often wish there was a safe place outside we could indulge our love of photography and bondage. When we win the euromillions we'll buy a piece of land just for that.

Well if your ever in the area your more than welcome to use the facilities "

Thank you. It's unlikely but you never know

By *unwmidscplCouple
over a year ago

birmingham

sounds good, but will have its problems ,,but a nice place for play and pics with no police to intervene???

over a year ago

"Nice to see that enterprise isn't dead. "

I think this is a great idea, after all isn't that all a swingers club is supply and demand.

By *loud ten OP   Man
over a year ago

Sutton coldfield

"sounds good, but will have its problems ,,but a nice place for play and pics with no police to intervene???"

Sure invite is there

over a year ago

"

But make sure the sign says "Secret dogging spot" You don't want every Tom Dick And Harry turning up,

Or do you

over a year ago

"Nice to see that enterprise isn't dead.

I think this is a great idea, after all isn't that all a swingers club is supply and demand. "

over a year ago

"I doubt you would get alot of people paying a tenner a car mate. Most people do it because its free and the risk of being caught is a turn on."

This

over a year ago

Need to make clear the 'dogging' is not dog walking. Could be a few very confused dog walkers.

over a year ago

"Nice to see that enterprise isn't dead.

Haha money doesn't make you happy haha "

Who you kidding?

over a year ago

"To be honest you would be better off letting them in for free and someowhere discreet set up a food van selling hot drinks and snaks lol. Oh and a porta loo.

"

Did you not get any bunless hotdogs?

By *.nottsbloke..Man
over a year ago

nottinghamshire

"

what picture would be on the sign for a safari park its an elephant I think.

over a year ago

A sillouette of a busty naked lady would be good...i mean who would pull in for a sign with hairy bollocks

Post new Message to Thread