Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Girl-on-Girl

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Looking for Girl-on-Girl with male partners watching, is this a thing you are into?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *epper123Woman
over a year ago

London

Absolutely not with men watching, who are we doing this for, after all?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Girl on girl with everyone joining in is better

By *adyH and GrissomCouple
over a year ago

Llantarnum

Been there, done that - it was ok

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I much prefer it without men there

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

I enjoy my man watching me with another woman, he's a voyeur and loves it. We had a FFM for his birthday and he watched for a while before joining in, it was great

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

Yes, this is something we're looking for but not yet had the opportunity for various reasons. Besides what some think it's not a performance for the man on our part, our play has never been about that and he has always watched. It's about him watching his partner in different situations with his focus being on her regardless of the scenario. A lot more in depth than that, but yes, it's definitely something we want to do with the right person.

By *aneandpaulCouple
over a year ago

cleveleys

Paul likes to watch me more with a guy than a girl i like both

over a year ago

I luuuuurve playing with girls. Hubby adores to watch-But can't keep his hands off for very long. All playing together is Soo hot

over a year ago

Same sex play is unnatural. It's disgusting in my opinion.

By *overs14Couple
over a year ago

norwich

It's something we are into. I love playing with other ladies.

over a year ago

After a mfmf n everyone was cuddled up, the girl n I had fun and the guys loved watching. Sort of desert on the evening and the starter for when we got home afterwards. Seemed natural without feeling like was putting on a performance! Hmmm x

over a year ago

The other way i have done is ff then guys came n joined us in the room/bed and then it soon turned into mfmf lol. Again natural progression xx

By *angermiceCouple
over a year ago

Leicester

[Removed by poster at 25/05/15 09:47:15]

By *angermiceCouple
over a year ago

Leicester

"Yes, this is something we're looking for but not yet had the opportunity for various reasons. Besides what some think it's not a performance for the man on our part, our play has never been about that and he has always watched. It's about him watching his partner in different situations with his focus being on her regardless of the scenario. A lot more in depth than that, but yes, it's definitely something we want to do with the right person. "

This please very much this xxxx

over a year ago

Yes, definitely what we enjoy, and we don't class it as a performance for the men either. It's an enhancement to what we have and an erotic adventure for both.

over a year ago

"Same sex play is unnatural. It's disgusting in my opinion. "

Yes, and it should not be filmed or any pictures taken lol (Ron)

over a year ago

Fantastic but still like an active man to share!

over a year ago

Girl on Girl with men watching is not a performance for us its about me (sexybum) enjoying a woman, tasting, touching, well all of it lol.

I prefer men to watch then join in with own partners later due to not wanting another mans penis, rons is enough for me.

Ron is a voyeur and gets turned on by not being allowed to touch, this is part of our kink side with me being Dom .

Sexybum xx

By *arbarella PartiesWoman
over a year ago

oxford

"Looking for Girl-on-Girl with male partners watching, is this a thing you are into?"

For me it's always either Girly fun on my own or if my hubby comes along he's joining us. Why tease the poor creatures by putting on a show? ??

By *arbarella PartiesWoman
over a year ago

oxford

"I luuuuurve playing with girls. Hubby adores to watch-But can't keep his hands off for very long. All playing together is Soo hot "

This

over a year ago

It's really lovely seeing two women turning one another on. Very beautiful and erotic.

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

not for me makes me feel like a performing monkey and it in my experience is one of the most requested things from couples.

By *hepisstakersCouple (FF)
over a year ago

London

"Absolutely not with men watching, who are we doing this for, after all?"

so true. so offputting to have people watching...it's not a show

By *hepisstakersCouple (FF)
over a year ago

London

"Looking for Girl-on-Girl with male partners watching, is this a thing you are into?

For me it's always either Girly fun on my own or if my hubby comes along he's joining us. Why tease the poor creatures by putting on a show? ??

"

his

By *iandbustyWoman
over a year ago

motherwell

I dont put on a show for any guy I prefer just ff fun alone not someone looking on

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

"not for me makes me feel like a performing monkey and it in my experience is one of the most requested things from couples."

Totally agree and won't meet couples on my single profile because of it. Always a man in the background who wants to come alone and watch. Mr is okay with me meeting and telling him all about it, but then again, I love to watch him with another man ...

over a year ago

"I luuuuurve playing with girls. Hubby adores to watch-But can't keep his hands off for very long. All playing together is Soo hot "

Yes it is

over a year ago

"Girl on Girl with men watching is not a performance for us its about me (sexybum) enjoying a woman, tasting, touching, well all of it lol.

I prefer men to watch then join in with own partners later due to not wanting another mans penis, rons is enough for me.

Ron is a voyeur and gets turned on by not being allowed to touch, this is part of our kink side with me being Dom .

Sexybum xx"

As long as you're up front about this then all is good. I've found that too many couples have their own agendas which they don't discuss with the third party.

over a year ago

I much prefer girl-on-girl....

.. but please don't ask to watch because my resulting bloody-minded, unholy, unutterably bitchy tantrums might offend....

By *eyondCuriousWoman
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Just had 24 hours of girl on girl it was so good and it was so sexy and enjoyed my play with both looking forward to the next time. If you can let the fems play

over a year ago

"...

Sexybum xx"

That's horny.

over a year ago

"Looking for Girl-on-Girl with male partners watching, is this a thing you are into?"

not for me. prefer all involved or no men

over a year ago

"Looking for Girl-on-Girl with male partners watching, is this a thing you are into?

not for me. prefer all involved or no men"

I'm surprised to see how many ladies here aren't up for being watched. I agree with it not being a performance... and personally I hate the idea of being watched by anyone that I'm not having sex with, but after several meets it might be something to consider. That said, I prefer to just say no to it than to set myself up to be put under pressure to let the man watch or even join in lol

over a year ago

ive had messages from couples with things like its my hubbys birthday and he wants to watch the woman with another woman.

there is more chance of me flying to the moon than accepting an offer like that

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

As some of us have said, it's not 'putting on a show', it's one part of a lot of fun all round

over a year ago

I prefer boy-on-boy.

over a year ago

Looking for a girl on girl with me fucking them both senseless.....oh well

Post new Message to Thread