Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Couples- how often do you have sex

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Question for couples really, how often do you have sex is it every single day? Does it not get tiring or sometimes just not in the mood or do you fuck everyday without fail?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aneandpaulCouple
over a year ago

cleveleys

We have sex every day might not be full sex might just give Paul a suck and a wank on my boobs while i have my rabbit

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/05/15 10:27:46]

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

We do every day, at least once, often more and always late into the early hours, sadly for my sleeping patterns. It is never tiring and always exciting because Mr is such a dirty and horn man. We usually have time and energy for others too, as it makes us worse and worse .... I love the intensity of what we do alone, love the exploration and pushing the boundaries. Whatever we do at clubs and parties is part of our shared experience, but I rarely have sex with other men, although he does.

over a year ago

At least twice a day no matter what if not more depending on how horny we are or if we have guests.

Sir is a very horny sod lol

By *angerpointCouple
over a year ago

sheffield

We have sex every day. Its always exciting and we try new things to push each others boundaries.

over a year ago

We use to every day....but settled down now. ...but to us we have sex....and sometimes like last night we had a very very horny fuck ! Then Tony woke me in night for another. ....in bed now....and sure we will be having another. .....love it !!!!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Love it guys,

When you say pushing boundaries and exploring new things, what do you mean? As a couple especially long term there can't be much you have not tried together already

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

There is always more, water sports we absolutely adore .... it gets more and more intense with the same person, something I feel you just don't get unless you truly know the person. I think it is called intimacy

over a year ago

We usually have sex every day. Sometimes its multiple times a day say for example morning sex and then sex in the night and again before going to sleep.

When we get a day to ourselves we often have a sex day so it can be numerous times that day until we fuck ourselves to sleep lol.

At the moment though I'd say we're probably only doing it about 5 times a week and not as vigorously as we usually would as I am not very well at the moment. I'm still a horny bitch regardless of the fact that I'm in pain and feel like shit a lot of the time.

I think Mr L is glad of the rest at the mo

over a year ago

Depends what shift he's on... This week he's been on earlies so goes to bed early well before me, so cant get any but often wakes me up for a quicky before he goes to work

over a year ago

I work a lot during the week and admit I cant always keep uo with C, we maybe manage once Monday to Thursday. But then we make it up at weekends, we get it on at least 3 or 4 times, often more. And no, it never gets boring or trying, every time I get my hands on her beautiful naked body my cock aches with lust and we have passionate, loud, hard sex every time.

over a year ago

normally 2 maybe 3 times a week , if we have some free time at wkends and when were in our van it can be 2/3 times a day

over a year ago

Not as much as we'd both like. I'm either other end of the planet somewhere or we're too pooped after dealing with kids etc that it usually ends up a cup of tea and coories in bed.

RnR!

B

By *eovilcouple76Couple
over a year ago

yeovil

"Question for couples really, how often do you have sex is it every single day? Does it not get tiring or sometimes just not in the mood or do you fuck everyday without fail? "

We have had sex Everyday when we can,, doesn't have to be everyday, long shifts and kids got in the way of that,, doesn't matter how tiring,, or even if it's a quickie,, a wank,, or a full on session,,

It's always amazing,, and a great buzz, we love trying different ways of making thing more exciting and pleasurable between us

over a year ago

we try and do it every day if we can, if not then we make up for it when we do have chance x

By *icked weaselCouple
over a year ago

Near Edinburgh..

nobody Else "once" a week if they are Lucky to have the time etc etc..

Of course not

By *R and BlondieCouple
over a year ago

Bebington, wirral

We are a loved up couple but due to shifts etc probably manage once a week, but we're always touching, and "threatening" more xxxx

over a year ago

"There is always more, water sports we absolutely adore .... it gets more and more intense with the same person, something I feel you just don't get unless you truly know the person. I think it is called intimacy"

Had this once, it's the best feeling. Happy for you

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

19 years later and we still do almost every day. Sex has always been a big part of our lives. Just two horny peeps.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"nobody Else "once" a week if they are Lucky to have the time etc etc..

Of course not "

Me and my other half are once a weekers but that's because we don't live together lol

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"nobody Else "once" a week if they are Lucky to have the time etc etc..

Of course not

Me and my other half are once a weekers but that's because we don't live together lol"

We've managed once this year and we live together! Both lost our libido at the moment.

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

It's quite random for us, can vary from once a week(or less) to several times a day.

Generally depends on how tired Anita is.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/05/15 08:34:18]

over a year ago

About 3 or 4 times a week but we make each other cum multiple times daily

over a year ago

The OP hasn't answered his own question......how often do you have sex with your partner OP?

over a year ago

Us single blokes have to do with palm and her five sisters on a daily basis lol, well when I have a meet its normally all day/night as its once every 6 to 9 weeks I meet my fcuk buddies. And the sexual energy is awsome.

over a year ago

At the very least twice a day during the week, weekends, it's non stop

Mrs

By *lack rose 100Couple
over a year ago

consett

It all depends on shifts and when the mood takes us can be every day or only twice a week. But I love it.

By *aneandpaulCouple
over a year ago

cleveleys

Just been bent over the banister and taken from behind just a quicky nice

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

Just visiting the mother in law and he has been trying to give me a quick one whilst she is in the bath .... Okay, but he he never quick and he has two loads of jewel leery in his cock. Of course, I have gushed all offer the living room carpet, oops

By *rank_SimoneCouple
over a year ago

Bideford

every weekend ............ the joys of working from home.

over a year ago

At lease once a day in the week and up to 3 times a day at the weekend and more if we go to a club xx

over a year ago

Us twice a week if it was up to herself it would be 24/7

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Varies..

Some weeks, most days. Another week, maybe only once or twice.

over a year ago

Once a month ish

By *ouble CCouple
over a year ago

Gran Canaria

Mr C and I don't live together but during the week we see each other once maybe twice and usually have 2 sessions then. At the weekend I stay on a Friday night till Sunday night and our record is 15 sessions over a weekend, just us. Sometimes more if we to clubs or parties. Miss C. Xx

over a year ago

Around once a week.

over a year ago

It's a lot more important things then just sex in a relationship. We have sex when we are in the mood for it. Sometimes it's 2-3 times a week, sometimes more or less. We both work full time and we have three children.

We do fuck like rabbits when we go away on a trip and make sure we get some time for ourselves for a night or two for some "catching up"

over a year ago

We have sex everyday, sometimes twice, we are a very horny couple with a high sex drive and always trying new positions to keep it spicy, we just cannot get enough of each other basically lol.

By *ust4fun26Couple
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

We have sex everyday at least once, it's just how it is...sometimes I'll wait on the bed for him and have him come up immediately when he's home from work and do it other times i can just use the magic wand to bring me and him off...we have both been in long term relationships before but never with a partner who could keep up with us sexually. We are blessed to have found each other! We love trying new things...

over a year ago

At least once a day, I'll give him a Bj or 2 as well

Post new Message to Thread