Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Am i too innocent...

Jump to newest

By *oxes OP   Man
over a year ago

Southend, Essex

Am I too innocent or is it me that some people have lost the art of comunication.

Why do some people seem to think that when you message them that all you want is Sex. What happens to messaging people on here just to have a conversation.

Tried to have a conversation with some one who replied not my type. Now i am confused does she mean not my type of program. Night club or i am not her type.

Yet again i had a fantastic conversation with some one about EDM.

So the question is am I too innocent or...?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

A lot of people are on here just looking for someone to meet so they won't want to waste your time.

Some people just read forums. Some just chat to mates.

Some have zero personality, are lazy and can't keep a conversation going so say sorry not chatting. (This one is me.)

By *oxes OP   Man
over a year ago

Southend, Essex

That's ok Scarlet stars. X

In on here more than just sex.

over a year ago

"Am I too innocent or is it me that some people have lost the art of comunication.

Why do some people seem to think that when you message them that all you want is Sex. What happens to messaging people on here just to have a conversation.

Tried to have a conversation with some one who replied not my type. Now i am confused does she mean not my type of program. Night club or i am not her type.

So the question is am I too innocent or...?"

We know this is a sex/swinging site (label it what u will)

I like to conversation to be about anything and everything as helps when getting to know someone before a meet

over a year ago

EDM?

over a year ago

I have friends on here and talked to them through here for years met had fun and remained friends.. But some just want to fuck and leave no strings and no friendships and that's ok too ,maybe your not connecting with the right people ?

Everyone has there own idea's about swinging .

By *oxes OP   Man
over a year ago

Southend, Essex

"EDM?"

Electronic dance music mainly Above & beyond.

over a year ago

"Am I too innocent or is it me that some people have lost the art of comunication.

As soon as someone starts talking to us about anything other than arranging a meet , we stop talking to them . It's a swinging site and we use it as such .

I don't think you are necessarily too innocent , but question as to whether it's the right site for you .

By *ath_Neil_bifunCouple
over a year ago

penrhiwceiber

Naïve/innocent?

I wouldn't be bothered with messages off people wanting to just chat..

I really struggle with this type of medium if I'm being honest.i struggle to be build a rapport,I cant get my personality across,I run out of things to message quickly,and I find it boring as hell.its the worst way possible to getting to know someone..also we are on here to swing/fuck.that's why we use fab.we look at profiles,and go "oh,there nice",if we then meet,and bump uglies,and it turns out we all get along spiffingly then we'll happily hang around,chat and maybe even become friends.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

We have been contacted by people who claim they just want conversation and in all but a couple of cases they want more. This has led to us being wary in our responses, that might be the issue people have. There are a few men and women though with who we have great conversations and long may it continue.

over a year ago

We have been contacted by people who claim they just want conversation and in all but a couple of cases they want more. This has led to us being wary in our responses, that might be the issue people have. There are a few men and women though with who we have great conversations and long may it continue."

So do you fancy a chat about EDM guys ?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

We have been contacted by people who claim they just want conversation and in all but a couple of cases they want more. This has led to us being wary in our responses, that might be the issue people have. There are a few men and women though with who we have great conversations and long may it continue.

So do you fancy a chat about EDM guys ?

"

I'm sure I would love it just as soon as you tell me what EDM means .

Seriously we are very happy to chat to all people, I really enjoy communicating and A likes to read and give input.....it makes the world go round.

over a year ago

EDM is electronic dance music apparantly . I guess like the Prodigy ? Anyway , we are happy chatting on the forums , but don't like chatting otherwise too much or we may miss out on a meet

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"EDM is electronic dance music apparantly . I guess like the Prodigy ? Anyway , we are happy chatting on the forums , but don't like chatting otherwise too much or we may miss out on a meet "

No wonder I didn't know lol. I'd be hopeless at chatting about that.

That's how you like to do things and its all good I will remember not to send you my round robin at Christmas

over a year ago

"EDM is electronic dance music apparantly . I guess like the Prodigy ? Anyway , we are happy chatting on the forums , but don't like chatting otherwise too much or we may miss out on a meet

That's how you like to do things and its all good I will remember not to send you my round robin at Christmas "

I'm afraid I have no idea what a round robin is , so don't know if we are missing out on something there

By *ristol_MTB_cplCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

I know different people want different things from swinging, but for us, we want to enjoy spending time with people as well as just getting down and dirty. Doesn't need to be the start of a life long friendship, but there has to be some common ground. A bit if chatting before arranging a social suits us well.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"EDM is electronic dance music apparantly . I guess like the Prodigy ? Anyway , we are happy chatting on the forums , but don't like chatting otherwise too much or we may miss out on a meet

That's how you like to do things and its all good I will remember not to send you my round robin at Christmas

I'm afraid I have no idea what a round robin is , so don't know if we are missing out on something there "

it's one of those letters that some people write saying everything that's happened to them and their family over the year then send to everyone they ever met in their entire life. You're not missing out on anything

over a year ago

Chatting with a view to the conversation leading to something is fine, but endless chatting about everyday things - no thanks.

I'm sure there are plenty of people on here just for the patter though op. Just a case of finding them.

over a year ago

I'm afraid I have no idea what a round robin is , so don't know if we are missing out on something there

it's one of those letters that some people write saying everything that's happened to them and their family over the year then send to everyone they ever met in their entire life. You're not missing out on anything "

I want one.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

it's one of those letters that some people write saying everything that's happened to them and their family over the year then send to everyone they ever met in their entire life. You're not missing out on anything

I want one. "

What are you thinking of woman!!!!? Christmas smilies in May. You really want a round robin.....really?

over a year ago

Most people are here for sex and don't want to talk to people they're not interested on meeting with.

EDM as in the machining technique? ? That stuff is epic have you seen the tolerances they can make with wire EDM? 2 blocks one a cut out machined in the other the exact same cutout machined (but the exact side of the hole the original peice obviously has th thickness of thw wire.

Take the cut out from the second and place it in the first due to the incredibly perfect fit it traps the air enough that it very slowly slides down into it as only so little can escape when the prices were together can barely see the line.

Would love to have a solid metal Cupboard door where the handle is recessed info an EDM cut out.

Would look perfectly flat till you touched it be about 1000£ a door though lol

over a year ago

"

I wouldn't be bothered with messages off people wanting to just chat..

I really struggle with this type of medium if I'm being honest.i struggle to be build a rapport,I cant get my personality across,I run out of things to message quickly,and I find it boring as hell.its the worst way possible to getting to know someone..also we are on here to swing/fuck.that's why we use fab.we look at profiles,and go "oh,there nice",if we then meet,and bump uglies,and it turns out we all get along spiffingly then we'll happily hang around,chat and maybe even become friends."

At the moment. someone insists in talking to me trying to get me to bite and "try to get to know him" as get this " we are a like"

personally the above makes me cringe to the point that its not natural

I only talk to people who i connect with, like,respect, and would like to meet at some point in time

over a year ago

We chat with people off the forums who we connect with but other tban thay have no desire to chat with random profiles that we have no interest in meeting.

By *oxes OP   Man
over a year ago

Southend, Essex

The people who just want to fuck and leave are they like scared of any emothinal attachment they may develop of they got to know someone better?

By *oxes OP   Man
over a year ago

Southend, Essex

Most people are here for sex and don't want to talk to people they're not interested on meeting with.

EDM as in the machining technique? ? That stuff is epic have you seen the tolerances they can make with wire EDM? 2 blocks one a cut out machined in the other the exact same cutout machined (but the exact side of the hole the original peice obviously has th thickness of thw wire.

Take the cut out from the second and place it in the first due to the incredibly perfect fit it traps the air enough that it very slowly slides down into it as only so little can escape when the prices were together can barely see the line.

Would love to have a solid metal Cupboard door where the handle is recessed info an EDM cut out.

Would look perfectly flat till you touched it be about 1000£ a door though lol"

You are comedy gold my freinds

over a year ago

"EDM?

Electronic dance music mainly Above & beyond."

Oh thanks

By *oxes OP   Man
over a year ago

Southend, Essex

"EDM?

Oh thanks "

Above & beyond are duo of DJ's.

over a year ago

"The people who just want to fuck and leave are they like scared of any emothinal attachment they may develop of they got to know someone better? "

Far from it , we have all the emotional attachment we need with each other .

As for getting to know people we meet better , we much prefer to only meet the same people once .

On a sexual excitement level that works much better for us as the thrill is rarely matched . That and the fact that further meets inevitably lead to long and frankly boring conversations is how we prefer it .

over a year ago

You are comedy gold my freinds "

I genuinely thought it was about electro discharge machining

Watch some youtube videos on it, will blow your mind

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"The people who just want to fuck and leave are they like scared of any emothinal attachment they may develop of they got to know someone better? "

In some cases maybe but its also likely that their emotional needs are entirely met so they need no further attachments. Most people claim to want no strings attached sex on here but it seems they don't really mean it.

By *oxes OP   Man
over a year ago

Southend, Essex

You are comedy gold my freinds I genuinely thought it was about electro discharge machining

Watch some youtube videos on it, will blow your mind"

Will do mate when i create some more time.

By *oxes OP   Man
over a year ago

Southend, Essex

"The people who just want to fuck and leave are they like scared of any emothinal attachment they may develop of they got to know someone better?

In some cases maybe but its also likely that their emotional needs are entirely met so they need no further attachments. Most people claim to want no strings attached sex on here but it seems they don't really mean it."

Are people like this constantly looking for new people to fuck so as to get this high. Like notches on the bed post kind of thing?

over a year ago

"EDM?

Oh thanks

Above & beyond are duo of DJ's. "

Glad you said that as I thought they were a band

We actually use EDM at work, its a programme used to attach document to specific places

By *oxes OP   Man
over a year ago

Southend, Essex

"EDM?

Oh thanks

Above & beyond are duo of DJ's.

Glad you said that as I thought they were a band

We actually use EDM at work, its a programme used to attach document to specific places"

I can see what you were thinking "wow what Boeing convo about an alternative to windows clipboard." Lol

Post new Message to Thread