Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

BDSM

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This is something I have been into for almost 20 years, but was just wondering what everyone's thought are on this subject, is it something you are into? want to try? or have no time for?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

As a lifestyle, no.

As an occasional influence in sex, maybe.

By *umpleteazerWoman
over a year ago

Flintshire

Very much into

over a year ago

Mr Grays style

over a year ago

i wouldnt want to live it 24/7 but id love to have my limits tested, pain/pleasure pleasureable pain, to be at the hands of my "master" his to do with as he sees fit.....i could go on and on lol

Miss-Peach

over a year ago

"i wouldnt want to live it 24/7 but id love to have my limits tested, pain/pleasure pleasureable pain, to be at the hands of my "master" his to do with as he sees fit.....i could go on and on lol

Miss-Peach"

over a year ago

We play on both the swinger and bdsm scene and enjoy them equally.

By *erdita Von TeaseWoman
over a year ago

nottingham

Yup into here

over a year ago

We very much like bondage as part of our fun and games at home but so far we havnt found a couple or single to expand or push our boundaries .

over a year ago

Yea we into it but keep our meets and bdsm apart x

over a year ago

Totally love it... if done in a safe sane and consensual manner with a likeminded person lt's the most sensual trusting and honest relationship ever....

By *oupleoffreindsCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

We are both into it, as both a lifestyle and a casual choice.

By *iss InnocenceWoman
over a year ago

Coventry/Bristol

"i wouldnt want to live it 24/7 but id love to have my limits tested, pain/pleasure pleasureable pain, to be at the hands of my "master" his to do with as he sees fit.....i could go on and on lol

Miss-Peach"

I am jst starting out wiv this now

But don't think I could do it 24/7

Well not yet

By *aidtobespankedCouple
over a year ago

Chester

Love it

over a year ago

Starting to get more into the bondage and submission/domination side.. hard finding like minded people

By *ndykinkyMan
over a year ago

STOKE-ON-TRENT

Would you and any friends be interested in attending Fetish Events at Club Atlantis Evolution in Burslem, Stoke-on-Trent ?

There is one on the second Sunday of every month.

and also of the fourth Thursday of every month.

All genders welcome !

Andy/Andrea

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

We've got some delicious toys...........

By *eKoopleCouple
over a year ago

Germany / Manchester

We enjoy B/D and do dedicate sometime to practice the techniques as we've discovered there's much to learn -Mr.

over a year ago

I don't know any other way, being a submissive comes naturally to me, and I find vanilla sex, dare I say it lol, but a bit boring.

over a year ago

gothiclord dude.... u really need to ask???

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

So on one hand responses want someone who will push them beyond their limits as their master sees fit. But, on the other hand they don't want a 24/7 relationship.

Breaking News!

Someone who has put that much effort into finding, exploring and pushing your boundaries would put you in a relationship - especially, if you get to the stage of, "doing as they will". They will more than likely call on you at 2am on some weekday when you least expect it - meaning you are in some kind of 24/7 relationship.

There are very few master/subs that aren't 24/7. A bit like those threads that are constantly read about finding those FB's that you just want to fuck, without one of them really wanting a relationship - sure they are exist but they are hard to find, and are only found after a lot of trial and error.

The trust involved in d/s play is second to the mental strength of the play. So if you are not in a relationship, having each party disappear off to fuck whoever after afterward, is going to mean it will break down quite fast, or one party will be wanting exclusivity pretty quickly I'd say.

over a year ago

"So on one hand responses want someone who will push them beyond their limits as their master sees fit. But, on the other hand they don't want a 24/7 relationship.

Breaking News!

Someone who has put that much effort into finding, exploring and pushing your boundaries would put you in a relationship - especially, if you get to the stage of, "doing as they will". They will more than likely call on you at 2am on some weekday when you least expect it - meaning you are in some kind of 24/7 relationship.

There are very few master/subs that aren't 24/7. A bit like those threads that are constantly read about finding those FB's that you just want to fuck, without one of them really wanting a relationship - sure they are exist but they are hard to find, and are only found after a lot of trial and error.

The trust involved in d/s play is second to the mental strength of the play. So if you are not in a relationship, having each party disappear off to fuck whoever after afterward, is going to mean it will break down quite fast, or one party will be wanting exclusivity pretty quickly I'd say. "

Disagree totally. Just like I have limits on what can be pushed while I'm playing I also have limits on when I can play. We haven't needed to discuss these in detail but we have children and jobs.

Yeah he keeps me in check when I need it outside the bedroom like last night when I couldn't be bothered with my workout after a heavy weekend, but the only difference with him being a good friend and a dom was the manner in which he spoke to me to motivate me. However we are not 24/7.

If he rang me at 2 am he'd get the same response as if my friend did that... is it an emergency? No... then speak to me at 7 am when the children are awake and I've had my first cuppa.

None of that makes him any less my Sir and me his girl when we are playing in that way, it does mean I still keep my best friend too

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

"

Disagree totally. Just like I have limits on what can be pushed while I'm playing I also have limits on when I can play. We haven't needed to discuss these in detail but we have children and jobs.

Yeah he keeps me in check when I need it outside the bedroom like last night when I couldn't be bothered with my workout after a heavy weekend, but the only difference with him being a good friend and a dom was the manner in which he spoke to me to motivate me. However we are not 24/7.

If he rang me at 2 am he'd get the same response as if my friend did that... is it an emergency? No... then speak to me at 7 am when the children are awake and I've had my first cuppa.

None of that makes him any less my Sir and me his girl when we are playing in that way, it does mean I still keep my best friend too"

And you are already in a relationship so this is a totally different dynamic to somebody going solo and giving themselves up and having Sir see others.

By *ouble_The_DelightCouple
over a year ago

Wakefield

We are both into BDSM as a lifestyle choice.

over a year ago

We are very much into this.

Not 24/7 D/s couple but we love what we do.

Mrs

over a year ago

Some very good points made by people, as for us we are in a relationship and are trying, swinging & bdsm to see what we both like, we do talk to each other all the time about, how we feel or what we want, I feel that if you go into these scenes without ether a strong head/will or relationship, you could get lost with negative results (Ron).

As a single man going into this you need to know exactly what you want and to find another who is into this too you will need to be honest from the start and communication is the key.

there are plenty people out there into this, you just have to be patient with finding one who is into same as you. (sexybum)

over a year ago

"I don't know any other way, being a submissive comes naturally to me, and I find vanilla sex, dare I say it lol, but a bit boring."

over a year ago

I like it a lot too. I'm not into the pain aspect, much more the bondage and roleplay.

It's often very erotic and incredibly pleasurable.

Adds that lovely bit of spice xx

By *uzzy NavelWoman
over a year ago

so near and yet so far....

Miss-Peach"

Id like to experiment, but this seems to sum it up for me,..

over a year ago

Could not agree more... nicely put

Post new Message to Thread