Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

All over the forum...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We see people saying "effort in = reward out" and it annoys us lol, just saying

It's not even true, you can put huge amounts of effort into messaging/chatting etc and then nothing, or you can do nothing and spoed for choice with offers.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

"We see people saying "effort in = reward out" and it annoys us lol, just saying

It's not even true, you can put huge amounts of effort into messaging/chatting etc and then nothing, or you can do nothing and spoed for choice with offers. "

Oppps sorry meant to say spoilt with choice

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Only for the silhouetted,I'll fill this in layer,ask me,one cock pic men I think. I'm lazy and put very little effort into mine -albeit more than the above- and I do very well

over a year ago

"We see people saying "effort in = reward out" and it annoys us lol, just saying

It's not even true, you can put huge amounts of effort into messaging/chatting etc and then nothing, or you can do nothing and spoed for choice with offers. "

It depends whether it is a male, female or couple.

Female: minimum effort required. Still be innundated with offers.

Couple: minimum effort. Still get interest from single men, however other couples or single fems may not be interested and will gravitate towards those who have made the effort, meet their needs and are clear about what they want.

Single males: minimum effort - may as well leave the site as there are 1000's like you all getting the same result.

over a year ago

"Only for the silhouetted,I'll fill this in layer,ask me,one cock pic men I think. I'm lazy and put very little effort into mine -albeit more than the above- and I do very well "

I suppose there is a big difference when it comes to single men and single women profile, couples sit somewhere in between.

It's the saying that annoys us though lol, it pops up everywhere, one of those things that makes us go grrrrrrr

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

I don't believe there are many men on here that make no effort and are spoilt for choice.

It's only men that are told effort = results because we all know that, if she's not too picky, women can make very little effort and do very well.

Effort = return more means no effort = no results. Results aren't guaranteed with effort, even if it's a good effort, but they're a lot more likely than with no effort.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

The only time I use that equation - and yes I have many times before - is in relation to profiles and their content.

Of course anyone can spend hours constructing great personalised messages and enjoying witty banter on here.

But if you're not what the other party is looking for in terms of physical attraction the liklehood is that's all it will ever be - chat.

A

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"Only for the silhouetted,I'll fill this in layer,ask me,one cock pic men I think. I'm lazy and put very little effort into mine -albeit more than the above- and I do very well

I suppose there is a big difference when it comes to single men and single women profile, couples sit somewhere in between.

It's the saying that annoys us though lol, it pops up everywhere, one of those things that makes us go grrrrrrr "

You should make more of an effort...to ignore it!

over a year ago

General rule: better results from more thought, time and effort.

Everybody is different though and some are more fortunate and/or naturally gifted.

And that goes for most things.

over a year ago

"Only for the silhouetted,I'll fill this in layer,ask me,one cock pic men I think. I'm lazy and put very little effort into mine -albeit more than the above- and I do very well

It's the saying that annoys us though lol, it pops up everywhere, one of those things that makes us go grrrrrrr

You should make more of an effort...to ignore it! "

Lol we try but it's EVERYWHERE lol

By *allipygousMan
over a year ago

Leicester

"Only for the silhouetted,I'll fill this in layer,ask me,one cock pic men I think. I'm lazy and put very little effort into mine -albeit more than the above- and I do very well "

As said above, the fact you are a single female means you will do very well regardless of your size, looks, attitude, lack of profile text, or even pictures. Don't let the adoration make you think you're hotter than you are.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

As said above, the fact you are a single female means you will do very well regardless of your size, looks, attitude, lack of profile text, or even pictures. Don't let the adoration make you think you're hotter than you are."

For some that ship has long sailed!

over a year ago

Effort in = no reward for us by the feel of it. Ach silouetted as not properly looking anymore.

over a year ago

You should make more of an effort...to ignore it!

Lol we try but it's EVERYWHERE lol "

Totally agree with you , and it is one of the forums favourite sayings . Especially to single guys bemoaning their plight .

Also a common one when couples seeking the elusive single bi female .

We find that when we are literally putting no effort in at all , we get the best meets ironically . Last night as an example , we weren't even looking for anything in particular and ended up having a night to remember

over a year ago

We don't do too bad on here rather than put meets up we put a status up about plans etc and then get quite a bit of interest.

Helps that we have built up a little network of people from clubs and parties which we did put a little effort into.

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

Maybe people who write effort in = result out need to put more effort into their messages!

over a year ago

"Maybe people who write effort in = result out need to put more effort into their messages!"

Haha great point

Post new Message to Thread