Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Romantic relationship

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi,

Single ladies only please.

Although I`ve really met some great people and had some amazing adventures on fabs, I really want a romantic relationship again. If any of you feel the same,then please get in touch and maybe we could this could be the start of something beautiful......xx

PS Age and location not important.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *epper123Woman
over a year ago

London

I would think age and location may well be important in a romantic relationship??

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hope u find what u are looking for. X

over a year ago

Romance is defo not for me.... Good luck in your search x

over a year ago

"I would think age and location may well be important in a romantic relationship??"

Age and location isn`t important to me. Meeting the right person could be just around the corner or 400 miles away. My ex-wife lived 4000 miles away when we first met.

over a year ago

Thank you Jacqs. X

over a year ago

Thanks loudmoaner..X

over a year ago

"Thanks loudmoaner..X"

mwah

over a year ago

....oh and I`m very romantic

over a year ago

...and i`m a good cook.

Breakfast in bed anyone?

over a year ago

I agree - I hope you find what you are looking for and she is a lovely woman. We all deserve to feel love and be loved ..... oh, and really, really good sex too! lol

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I'm not single and arguably not a lady but I can't see a problem with looking for a romantic relationship here. Lots of women are, I've seen it in the forums and if they're representative of the rest of the site then you stand a good chance. I hope you find what you're looking for.

over a year ago

"I agree - I hope you find what you are looking for and she is a lovely woman. We all deserve to feel love and be loved ..... oh, and really, really good sex too! lol "

Thanks Twinkle. I`ve had lots of fun on fabs. Just want something more meaningful again,not just sex. X

over a year ago

"I'm not single and arguably not a lady but I can't see a problem with looking for a romantic relationship here. Lots of women are, I've seen it in the forums and if they're representative of the rest of the site then you stand a good chance. I hope you find what you're looking for. "

Thank you. I`m optimistic. Just thought I would try and find a partner who`s into this lifestyle too.

over a year ago

I feel the same hid my profile and went onto dating site complete waste if time thay all just want sex as well just lie about it lol

so iv come back on here more honest

I would love a regular man

over a year ago

It's refreshing to see a guy on here be honest about what he's looking for. I think there's plenty of us out there who would love to find someone who shares the same interests x

over a year ago

"It's refreshing to see a guy on here be honest about what he's looking for. I think there's plenty of us out there who would love to find someone who shares the same interests x"

Thanks Kristin. That`s what i`m hoping for. I enjoy the sex, but I really want something more. I`m divorced, but now ready again to meet a life partner. I`m really looking forward to meeting new people again.

By *andy6677Man
over a year ago

crewe

Ive not been in a relationship myself for many years through choice but recently really found myself thinking dont want to be alone forever. Still enjoy fun with others here of course but be nice to find a life partner at some point i know it sounds cheesy but thats how i feel. Im not actively looking but will just let fate guide me see what happens.

over a year ago

....and yes..i`m housetrained! lol

over a year ago

...and i`m well groomed and fashionable. Not metrosexual though! lol

over a year ago

Any takers? lol

over a year ago

"Ive not been in a relationship myself for many years through choice but recently really found myself thinking dont want to be alone forever. Still enjoy fun with others here of course but be nice to find a life partner at some point i know it sounds cheesy but thats how i feel. Im not actively looking but will just let fate guide me see what happens."

This.

Post new Message to Thread