Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

To leer or not to leer?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

OK here's a question for the ladies. Which do you expect from a sexually attractive man? An alpha male type of confrontation where he makes it totally obvious that he's into you and undressing you with his eyes... or a more shy and polite gentlemanly averting of the eyes, where the sexual attraction is less clear but there is more respect shown... or perhaps something in between.

The other day I passed a beautiful woman and took the gentlemanly route... but it seemed to provoke an entirely negative reaction in her. So it got me thinking that women might be reading my politeness as something negative. Your thoughts would be appreciated

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I prefer the god i want to fxxk you look to the shy look to be honest

over a year ago

"I prefer the god i want to fxxk you look to the shy look to be honest "

This ^

over a year ago

If somebody likes me they have to be blunt and make it obvious, I'm crap at picking up signals, if a guy talks to me I think he's just being polite, I don't get flirting I just look like I have mental illness, if a guy flirts with me I just don't see it, even though people I'm with do

Being shy would never work with me we'd never get anywhere

over a year ago

Ok this is good feedback... I think I've had too much feminism drummed into me to try and be respectful and not objectify women... but it sounds like women actually like a bit more forthright sexual engagement...at least good strong eye contact. Thx (just practicing lol)

over a year ago

It depends on the scenario. If you were out and about flirting with a random woman then she may not be very happy.

If it was a social meet from here it would of course be totally different.

She may have been offended by your flirting or maybe she just didn't fancy you. No way of knowing really.

Time and place...

By *eorgy26Man
over a year ago

Sutton

I don't mean to sound glib but it would hazard a guess it also depends on how attractive you are.

I'd go for plan B and just try to make her laugh.

By *SweetVioletxWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"Ok this is good feedback... I think I've had too much feminism drummed into me to try and be respectful and not objectify women... but it sounds like women actually like a bit more forthright sexual engagement...at least good strong eye contact. Thx (just practicing lol) "

It depends on the context.

Get all alpha male with me in the street & I'll take your balls off.

Get all alpha male during consensual play & I'll purr like a kitten.

Use some basic common sense & emotional intelligence.

over a year ago

"If somebody likes me they have to be blunt and make it obvious, I'm crap at picking up signals, if a guy talks to me I think he's just being polite, I don't get flirting I just look like I have mental illness, if a guy flirts with me I just don't see it, even though people I'm with do

Being shy would never work with me we'd never get anywhere "

Haha this is totally me too,

one idiosyncrasy i could definitely live without,

over a year ago

"I don't mean to sound glib but i would hazard a guess it also depends on how attractive you are.

I'd go for plan B and just try to make her laugh."

So are you suggesting I take the bag off my head?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"OK here's a question for the ladies. Which do you expect from a sexually attractive man? An alpha male type of confrontation where he makes it totally obvious that he's into you and undressing you with his eyes... or a more shy and polite gentlemanly averting of the eyes, where the sexual attraction is less clear but there is more respect shown... or perhaps something in between.

The other day I passed a beautiful woman and took the gentlemanly route... but it seemed to provoke an entirely negative reaction in her. So it got me thinking that women might be reading my politeness as something negative. Your thoughts would be appreciated "

Where did you pass her and what was her reaction?

Post new Message to Thread