Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Too many......

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Verifications?

Is it possible to have too many verifications?

If so.....how many would you say too many are?

As you remain on this site, then clearly, the number of your verifications will go up. If you get to your "limit" do you have to stop swinging? Or is there no limit?

Just curious as some people will not meet unless you ARE verified but have heard of some who judge too many as bad....why? Does this make sense to you? Do you feel you have too many or have you come across this?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I get bored of reading toooooo many verifications!

And if there are loads of sexual verifications (not social) it often puts me off, especially if they're fucking someone new every other day!

over a year ago

For some people others will have too many... We just meet as and when and if we get verified then so be it.

This is our third couples profile together... And it has the least verifications as mostly we have not got people to verify us again unless we have met them. We were also both on as singles and for Ms was on for over 6 years as a single and mostly group or club meets... So we have met a few ..

If someone won't meet us because we have met to many people they aren't for us anyway x

over a year ago

God yes. Some people have over a 100 it's like wading through a yellow pages lol

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Mmmm so I have too many?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

In all the while I've been here I've only had one message saying my verifications where a put off and that was the other week.

Why he thought he needed to message me to say he wasn't interested I have no idea.

Bollocks to them I will do what I like

over a year ago

"In all the while I've been here I've only had one message saying my verifications where a put off and that was the other week.

Why he thought he needed to message me to say he wasn't interested I have no idea.

Bollocks to them I will do what I like"

over a year ago

Don't bother me one bit.

What anyone does, with who ever they want is non of my business

over a year ago

I don't like people with too many verifications. It means that they are unclean. I don't like people that chat to and meet other people when they are meant to be chatting to me. I don't like people who look at other people's profiles. They should be looking at mine. I don't like people that meet others for sex. They must be disease-ridden. I don't like people with verifications that don't meet with my standards. I don't like people with verifications from anyone more attractive than me. I don't like people who go to too many socials......

Actually scrap all that. I don't care about other people's verifications.

By *hepisstakersCouple (FF)
over a year ago

London

oh dear

over a year ago

"God yes. Some people have over a 100 it's like wading through a yellow pages lol"

Do your interested in gang bangs and bukkake but don't want to meet people with lots of verifications... That will make life a bit difficult lol x

over a year ago

Vast majority of mg veris are from folk j see a few times obviously some newbies along the way.

Only use veris as a guide theres no substitute for actual messages and telephone chatting.

over a year ago

"oh dear"

Ha ha !!!

You think you've got too many ?

over a year ago

Forgot to say we are delighted to say that not one of our veri's is from a social meet ( we don't do them) .

And to be honest couldn't give a flying fuck what others think ..... cue a few more folk hitting the block button

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"I get bored of reading toooooo many verifications!

And if there are loads of sexual verifications (not social) it often puts me off, especially if they're fucking someone new every other day! "

over a year ago

"I get bored of reading toooooo many verifications!

And if there are loads of sexual verifications (not social) it often puts me off, especially if they're fucking someone new every other day!

"

over a year ago

doesnt bother me about veri's doesnt mean every veri has been to have sex most are more likely to be social meets, or club meets but not played...

even if there was a profile that had 100's of meets where it was all just sex, id wana meet them having felt ive missed out on something lol

over a year ago

"I don't like people with too many verifications. It means that they are unclean. I don't like people that chat to and meet other people when they are meant to be chatting to me. I don't like people who look at other people's profiles. They should be looking at mine. I don't like people that meet others for sex. They must be disease-ridden. I don't like people with verifications that don't meet with my standards. I don't like people with verifications from anyone more attractive than me. I don't like people who go to too many socials......

Actually scrap all that. I don't care about other people's verifications. "

Agree. Apart from the last paragraph.

over a year ago

When I had my joke profile on show it said I had 25,000 veri's, from 250,000 meets. People still mailed... until I asked them if they read my profile.. then they never mailed agin. Weird.

In reality I have no veri's because I am a man with a fake profile and a virgin.

By *it of fun cplCouple
over a year ago

village between York and Hull

We tend to only show a few, we have an early one on and then some recent ones so people can see how long you have been here and that you are still active. if we showed them all it would look pretty bad as we have lots but some are purely from socials... we are not tarts honest!!! lol

Post new Message to Thread