Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

need to meet my FB 1st

Jump to newest

By *ench and Stripe OP   Couple
over a year ago

Stenalees

How far will some people go?

Got chatting to a "young lady" last night. Newish profile 1 pic no veris. So wary straight off. Within 1st couple of messages she mentions a FB. FB is not mentioned at all in profile. Then some more messages down the line she tells us that before she meets we would have to meet the FB socially without her as she has had bad experiences before.

Not naming and shameing but made me chuckle just how far some will go.

So come on people what's your best message exchanges been with those trying it on.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

Lol. Had similar although the guy after the social wanted to see if he could play pregnancy risk games with Mrs N. Couples profile that too, go figure.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I had a guy say that a lady had agreed a 3sum - he'd got her name from my veris and sent one to her saying I'd agreed he could join us. Lying toad. I told him he'd been sussed and blocked him.

By *ench and Stripe OP   Couple
over a year ago

Stenalees

"I had a guy say that a lady had agreed a 3sum - he'd got her name from my veris and sent one to her saying I'd agreed he could join us. Lying toad. I told him he'd been sussed and blocked him. "

Haha good try

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I had a guy say that a lady had agreed a 3sum - he'd got her name from my veris and sent one to her saying I'd agreed he could join us. Lying toad. I told him he'd been sussed and blocked him. "

I had a guy do that with my name (ms) he was offering 3sums out and happened to message a friend of ours

As to the original post... If I start meeting alone I would always expect the first meet to be with mr there but I would be on a couples profile so guess that's okay x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I often get messages from single guys asking if I'm interested in threesomes etc

If I play along and say sure who was the woman suddenly it seems I'm meant to provide one.

I'm pretty sure I never put "part time pimp" on my profile.

Post new Message to Thread