Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

No shows/Times wasters

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Anyone else had this? You arrange a meet and the day it comes to it the other person goes quiet and stops replying to messages (despite showing as read)

Pretty frustrating if you've spent a load of time chatting and flirting for the other person to decide they're not arsed. Not sure if they chat just out of boredom, but it makes it hard to meet and trust on here.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Anyone else had this? You arrange a meet and the day it comes to it the other person goes quiet and stops replying to messages (despite showing as read)

Pretty frustrating if you've spent a load of time chatting and flirting for the other person to decide they're not arsed. Not sure if they chat just out of boredom, but it makes it hard to meet and trust on here."

Ever thought of getting an alternative means of contact? Like a phone number?

Then you could call/text them and it wouldn't matter if they were logged into Fab or not.

Of course if they don't answer the phone/text the outcome would be the same - but you wouldn't be putting all your eggs in one basket and it would increase your ability to communicate.

Or you could just rely on Fab - and accept the pitfalls that accompany sole reliance on a website to manage your meets.

A

By *aneandpaulCouple
over a year ago

cleveleys

Been playing many years never got it in the old days of contact Magazines when it was pen to paper but now with all these site,s its a common thing it,s life andit wont get any better

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The best thing to do is mitigate the risks of being given the run around in the first place.

Make sure it's actually a woman you're chatting to and not 30st Bob the trucker.

Ask for a quick Skype or phone call usually s the guys out of the equation.

Maybe your potential playmates are bored if all the chat and went off to get laid.

There's dozens of reasons it happens, suggest you don't dwell on it and ask yourself if there's something you could do to improve your success rate

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

"The best thing to do is mitigate the risks of being given the run around in the first place.

Make sure it's actually a woman you're chatting to and not 30st Bob the trucker.

Ask for a quick Skype or phone call usually s the guys out of the equation.

"

9 times out of 10 it's usually a man getting his kicks by pretending to be a woman and just stringing you along...

It happened to me twice shortly after I first joined but got wise to the scam, and now insist on an early phone call, no excuses.

over a year ago

Personally i follow a few rules

Chat on here.

Cam in chatroom then phone call

Works for me. X

over a year ago

Us women get the run around too!

Been chatting to a bloke for a little while who was away working.he messaged me yesterday to tell me he was back home in Wales. Sorted out a meet for this week (him being the lead in this) and then he left the site yesterday lol

Some right oddballs fair play

over a year ago

"Anyone else had this? You arrange a meet and the day it comes to it the other person goes quiet and stops replying to messages (despite showing as read)

Pretty frustrating if you've spent a load of time chatting and flirting for the other person to decide they're not arsed. Not sure if they chat just out of boredom, but it makes it hard to meet and trust on here."

Simple way to eliminate this is to do what we have done . Don't spend ages chatting and flirting on here . So many people only do this and nothing else . Maybe , just maybe they may cam when they feel brave enough !

If you enjoy the chat and flirting , fill your boots . But if you're after meets rethink your approach . It's not hard to ascertain who is up for meeting and who just chats .

Good luck

Post new Message to Thread