Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Why?

Jump to newest

By *orders2forU OP   Couple
over a year ago

Hawick

We had a message from a couple a fair distance away from us and we looked and mailed them back saying politely not for us thanks.

In return came a mail asking us why we had said no.

Truthfully four reasons. Size, distance, profile presentation and their orientations didn't fit what we are looking for. We discussed it and thought well no we are not mailing in return as it could get complicated and why do we need to justify our decisions so we took the easy option, the block.

Would you have done the same?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Would just ignore any further messages after sending the no thanks. Works for us

over a year ago

"We had a message from a couple a fair distance away from us and we looked and mailed them back saying politely not for us thanks.

Truthfully four reasons. Size, distance, profile presentation and their orientations didn't fit what we are looking for. We discussed it and thought well no we are not mailing in return as it could get complicated and why do we need to justify our decisions so we took the easy option, the block.

Would you have done the same?"

if tis just distance we reply with a if youre ever our way kind of thing - other than that we say not for us - once reply only any comeback is ignored

over a year ago

Nobody can accept rejection no matter how seasoned a campaigner you are... We are afterall perfect to ourselves so how dare someone else say otherwise

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"We had a message from a couple a fair distance away from us and we looked and mailed them back saying politely not for us thanks.

Yes we would. If I offered someone a slice of cake that they refused asking why would be rude.....same goes here in my eyes.

over a year ago

I always give a reason when I say no thanks. No need to reply after that. No need to block either unless they turn nasty.

Site for adults...

over a year ago

I've done both and to be honest tend to now not reply any further after my initial no thanks. I do find it can get a little drawn out otherwise.

By *ookinky2Couple
over a year ago

Holmes Chapel, Cheshire

I think we would quote distance and orientation in our refusal. We'd keep away from the more subjective aspects (size etc) and hope that would be enough. Never had to block a couple yet...

over a year ago

If they ask 'why' then I text to explain my reasons very matter of factly.

And hope it stops them asking the next person.

over a year ago

And hope it stops them asking the next person."

Unfortunately this usually provokes the "you're too fat/old/ugly for us anyway response

over a year ago

And hope it stops them asking the next person.

Unfortunately this usually provokes the "you're too fat/old/ugly for us anyway response "

I have a thick skin.

over a year ago

After the threat i had on here yesterday,

Is a no thanks the way to go or just delete the message!

Post new Message to Thread