Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

tv/ts parties

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi all were a bi couple who both find tv/ts a big turn on. And remember seeing a club hosting parties for this and its admirers. Were also willing to try private parties should we get invited.

Male half cross dresses but will never be convincing but loves being seen out dressed in a relaxed non judgemental enviroment. Any places or suggestions more than happily rexieved. Xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ovecuckoldfunMan
over a year ago

SHEFFIELD

lots of clubs have tv nights attic have one today every monday and lots of other clubs too l/c in sheff every month next is 26 tue eve so lots of clubs have them

By *anetandNickCouple
over a year ago

Ross-on-Wye

This Wednesday afternoon / early evening near Kings Cross - "Sweet Wednesday". It's twice a month. Absolutely brilliant club. Gorgeous girlies and sex everywhere. More on our review in the "Clubs" section.

We also host occasional parties at ours "Girls & Girlies" (real girls / couples and TVs).

Janet

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Chameleons on a Monday.

over a year ago

We have been to chams on a Monday and we're followed around by touches lol. Unfortunately it was me they were groping and not him lol.x

over a year ago

We don't get to London often but thanks for info. Also not done 'house parties but willing to try

over a year ago

"We have been to chams on a Monday and we're followed around by touches lol. Unfortunately it was me they were groping and not him lol.x"

My wife and I seem to get a similar level of attention. Perhaps he needs a shorter skirt and higher heels

over a year ago

I l definitely bear that in mind . Although he struggles on his 6 inch heels lol xx

over a year ago

Shorter steps, slow down a bit and practice.

over a year ago

Heel down first! That was just the hugest revelation for me

over a year ago

"Heel down first! That was just the hugest revelation for me "

I've never thought about that. I tend to walk on the balls of my feet naturally and heels seem second nature.

Looking at other girls and real girls, the biggest mistake many make is stomping and feet spaced apart.

over a year ago

Yes! Cross them if you need to.

In male mode I'm always on the balls of my feet too, perfect for sneak attacks, but translating that to heels just results in stomping like a wildebeest

over a year ago

A bit closer to the Midlands (sort of) is Amy Jane's TV/TS party at Angels in Melksham. I have a feeling that's also this Wednesday but runs during the day (12:00 ish until around 8:00pm), if you were fancying a club. Not as, er, sleazy as Sweet Wednesdays but can get quite "active".

over a year ago

I'll be at AJ's on Wednesday. It's three hours from the Midlands! An hour from me.

As for stomping..... I certainly don't! I'm told I put most ladies to shame. I move the way a girl should. Graceful and smooth with a wiggle in the right way.

By *ohnaronMan
over a year ago

london

Where is Sweet Wednesday in Kings Cross please.

By *hortieWoman
over a year ago

Northampton

Pink Punters in MK is apparently a great night. (I don't believe it is a play club though.. I could be wrong there.)

As for walking.. theres tons of youtube vids regarding MvF gait. one that springs to mind *goes to check*.. is called 'science of sex appeal - a sexy walk.' That should help a little for starters

GL!!!

over a year ago

"Where is Sweet Wednesday in Kings Cross please."

Have a quick google or bing for it. It is downstairs at Central Junction pub about a 5 minute walk from Kings Cross station

Post new Message to Thread