Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Is being fussy bad?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I turned down one woman because I wasn't attracted to her whatsoever but then I had abuse off her...

Question is, is it ok to be fussy? There are quite a lot of guys who would literally fuck anything,.. But I'm not like that.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

damn right -

over a year ago

A single man on fab turning a woman down?!

What is the world coming to?!

over a year ago

"damn right - "

damn right its ok to be fussy that is

over a year ago

Nothing wrong with personal choice fella.

trouble is alot of single men get bashed constantly by women and couples for taking rejection badly. Yet when the shoe is on the other foot........

over a year ago

"A single man on fab turning a woman down?!

What is the world coming to?! "

Ha I was waiting for that...

By *erbertgloriaCouple
over a year ago

BAGSHOT

Fussy is good.

I have very high standards. Manners, respect and an amount of attraction are vital if you want to get anywhere.

If you get abuse because you turned them down then you definitely made the right decision and had a lucky escape!!

over a year ago

Ha ha ha, bet she had a shock lol

over a year ago

Lol...not at all.

I'm only interested in BRB's myself!

BRB = Big Round Bum

over a year ago

"Lol...not at all.

BRB = Big Round Bum "

Thighs and ass

over a year ago

Ha I was waiting for that... "

How dare you turn me down

By *aneandpaulCouple
over a year ago

cleveleys

We have been playing years i wont just fuck any thing there as got to be a bit of something there and not just a cock no matter how big

over a year ago

I am very picky. If there is no connection and i am not horny there is nothing else. Good thing about the site is there are plenty to choose from . Nothing at all wrong with being fussy.

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

We're fussy and don't care if its bad or not.

over a year ago

"Fussy is good.

I have very high standards. Manners, respect and an amount of attraction are vital if you want to get anywhere.

If you get abuse because you turned them down then you definitely made the right decision and had a lucky escape!!"

being fussy is good...get all the good meets instead of the shit ones ha ha

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I turned down one woman because I wasn't attracted to her whatsoever but then I had abuse off her...

Question is, is it ok to be fussy? There are quite a lot of guys who would literally fuck anything,.. But I'm not like that. "

On the grounds that I don't call it fussy if somebody won't eat food they dont like I don't call it fussy if someone won't have sex with a person they find unattractive.

over a year ago

Ha ha ha, bet she had a shock lol"

Lmao

over a year ago

Ha ha ha, bet she had a shock lol

Lmao"

Love it

over a year ago

Done it several times.....we all have choices!

over a year ago

I wouldnt meet someone i wasnt attracted to either but i'm wondering how you told her? Maybe she kicked off because you wern't very sensitive about it? xx

over a year ago

"I turned down one woman because I wasn't attracted to her whatsoever but then I had abuse off her...

Question is, is it ok to be fussy? There are quite a lot of guys who would literally fuck anything,.. But I'm not like that. "

You carry on being fussy you're not a performing seal and we always have to have an attraction before playing - makes it more hot!

over a year ago

I've turned down quite a number of women and couples recently. They message regardless of my profile quite blatantly stating that I'm in a relationship and not looking to meet anyone. The amount of abuse I've had has been ridiculous.

It's hardly my fault the morons can't read. Block, report and move on.

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

No I think being fussy is a good thing. If I suspect I've been propositioned by someone who will fuck anyone and anything, it is better off-putting ; giveaways being those who are offering lifts and hotels and a 'meet tonight' when they don't even know what I look like is a warning sign!

I'd much rather someone actually wanted to meet me rather than the nearest available warm hole.

By *SweetVioletxWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Why is having a preference seen as being fussy?

I genuinely don't understand - I make decisions every moment about what I prefer from clothes to food to music - never view it as fussy.

Surely when it comes to rubbing your intimate areas together having a preference is your right.

By *.nottsbloke..Man
over a year ago

nottinghamshire

depends how u turn them down

over a year ago

"We're fussy and don't care if its bad or not.

"

Exactly our sentiments too!

over a year ago

"I've turned down quite a number of women and couples recently. They message regardless of my profile quite blatantly stating that I'm in a relationship and not looking to meet anyone. The amount of abuse I've had has been ridiculous.

It's hardly my fault the morons can't read. Block, report and move on."

Fancy a fuck ?

over a year ago

Nothing wrong with being fussy...but you need to be prepared for regection anger...

over a year ago

"I wouldnt meet someone i wasnt attracted to either but i'm wondering how you told her? Maybe she kicked off because you wern't very sensitive about it? xx"

All I said was sorry I'm not interested, good luck..

By *ilmiss75Woman
over a year ago

Thornton

Fussy is great. Id much rather go without and wait than meet someone i wasnt attracted to.

over a year ago

You have done nothing wrong by letting someone down because you are not sexually attracted to them. ( providing that you did so with tact), it is just a personal choice and she wasn't for you. If you let her down gently anf she still gave you abuse report, copy and paste message back onto report then block and move on.

over a year ago

Yep, if there's no attraction or connection then Im not interested.

over a year ago

"rubbing your intimate areas together"

Now THIS is where I've been going wrong!

By *ovely CummingsWoman
over a year ago

Peaky Nipples

I don't think it's fussy, there has to be mutual attraction, otherwise it just becomes a bodily function

over a year ago

"I wouldnt meet someone i wasnt attracted to either but i'm wondering how you told her? Maybe she kicked off because you wern't very sensitive about it? xx

All I said was sorry I'm not interested, good luck.. "

Quite right to want to fuck some one you are attracted to. I am and have only had abuse once, just ignored it.

over a year ago

I'm not too fussy about looks, but I cannot stand rudeness and downright stupidity. One of the hottest women I ever had a relationship with I had to break off after 3 weeks as she appeared to have the intelligence of a 12yo. For two of those weeks I tried to convince myself her looks were worth it

Often I find myself wanting to correct people's grammar on here, hate the use of "youse" or incorrect use of their/there. As soon as I see that in a profile I cringe and move on. I'll be the first to admit I'm no English teacher, but lazy grammar is a huge turnoff for me.

over a year ago

"Lol...not at all.

BRB = Big Round Bum

Thighs and ass "

Oh I have plenty of that!!

over a year ago

"I wouldnt meet someone i wasnt attracted to either but i'm wondering how you told her? Maybe she kicked off because you wern't very sensitive about it? xx

The good luck thing comes across as patronising and insincere - better to ignore those that don't interest us I think

over a year ago

I would rather meet someone i am attracted to and have a connection with, than meet someome just as i can

By *ets hav fun 01Man
over a year ago

fylde

Dead rite pal , we all have standards and being fussy is a must , don't know about anyone else but you need a connection before you can have any fun ..

over a year ago

The good luck thing comes across as patronising and insincere - better to ignore those that don't interest us I think"

Really? Oops i always put good luck, never mean it as patronising though. Maybe have to rethink that one?

over a year ago

The good luck thing comes across as patronising and insincere - better to ignore those that don't interest us I think"

It doesn't come across as patronising or insincere.

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

To me that sounds a little abrupt,I know it's to the point,but can it not be phased a little nicer

over a year ago

"I've turned down quite a number of women and couples recently. They message regardless of my profile quite blatantly stating that I'm in a relationship and not looking to meet anyone. The amount of abuse I've had has been ridiculous.

It's hardly my fault the morons can't read. Block, report and move on.

Fancy a fuck ? "

Thank you for your enquiry. However, at this time my penis is the property if one very special lady and not for public use.

please feel free to check back at a later date as I'm an ass and get dumped frequently!

Regards

Tom's customer service department.

over a year ago

over a year ago

The good luck thing comes across as patronising and insincere - better to ignore those that don't interest us I think

Really? Oops i always put good luck, never mean it as patronising though. Maybe have to rethink that one?"

We just don't engage with people we're not going to meet or interested in, in any way.

Telling them 'no' then wishing them 'luck', could give them the impression you think they're so gross, they'll need luck?

None of us are really care

whether a stranger is successful RE getting meets on here, hence the good luck thing being insincere and misplaced

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

I do think 'good luck' can perhaps be read in the wrong tone and if someone is feeling defensive they might take it as 'good luck, you're going to need it' so I tend to put 'happy swinging' or 'good luck with your search'.

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

That's not rude or insensitive. Some people just can't handle rejection no matter how its worded.

over a year ago

It doesn't come across as patronising or insincere."

It does.

You're okay getting those replies?

We've never had them but I don't think I'd be jumping for joy at the senders deep concern that I find we're looking for.

over a year ago

I'd say being fussy is bad, for me anyway. Makes it very hard for me to find people because I only want men 6ft or above with dark hair, thick bushy eyebrows, very handsome, good body, penis over 8" with decent girth and big balls.

By *eliciousladyWoman
over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

"

Telling them 'no' then wishing them 'luck', could give them the impression you think they're so gross, they'll need luck? "

Too much being read into a 'no thanks there's no attraction' rejection message. It's your choice to whom you say 'yes please' not being fussy at all

over a year ago

best to be choosy yes. Ive said no to guys, politely that is and so far had no abuse, had the odd question as to why, and thats a bit awkward to answer. Abuse isnt necessary on here, we are all adults.

over a year ago

"

Telling them 'no' then wishing them 'luck', could give them the impression you think they're so gross, they'll need luck?

Too much being read into a 'no thanks there's no attraction' rejection message. It's your choice to whom you say 'yes please' not being fussy at all "

I agree that people can read too much into rejection messages, and comeback with abuse/interrogation's as to why.

That's why we ignore those that don't interest us

over a year ago

Well, im glad so many of you agree

over a year ago

It's important to keep standards.. We have to turn people down everyday.. But I hate it and try to be kind and use other excuses. You keep your standards.. I'm sure you did it kindly and not 'eww, I couldn't even touch you'..!

over a year ago

There was no need to say there are quite a few guys who would literally fuck anything .

Other than that , of course it's good to be fussy , couples and single girls have to be as there simply aren't enough hours in the day to say yes to all requests !

And she would have soon realised you weren't into her if you had met her .

I hope you let her down gently

over a year ago

Question is, is it ok to be fussy? There are quite a lot of guys who would literally fuck anything,.. But I'm not like that.

There was no need to say there are quite a few guys who would literally fuck anything .

Other than that , of course it's good to be fussy , couples and single girls have to be as there simply aren't enough hours in the day to say yes to all requests !

I hope you let her down gently "

Yeah I did, I'm always polite,

over a year ago

Fussy is good imo.

I turned down a couple about a month back after they sent me face pics.

It was a polite no thanks,and they took it quite well.

We can't like everyone,and if I wouldn't have sex with someone normally,I won't do just cos we're on a swinging site...

over a year ago

"

"

I am seeing this more and more now on here and its not an attractive trait

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

"

I am seeing this more and more now on here and its not an attractive trait"

I agree! I mean who is this 'anything',is it someone like me,any other woman that has posted here,do you have to be a certain type to be called 'anything'?!

over a year ago

"We're fussy and don't care if its bad or not.

"

over a year ago

"

I agree! I mean who is this 'anything',is it someone like me,any other woman that has posted here,do you have to be a certain type to be called 'anything'?!"

Meaning that me being fussy and guys just fucking anyone...

over a year ago

"It's important to keep standards.. We have to turn people down everyday.. But I hate it and try to be kind and use other excuses. You keep your standards.. I'm sure you did it kindly and not 'eww, I couldn't even touch you'..!"

Yes standards are a big thing I don't get how people can just sleep with anyone...... I have to be attracted or I don't even get turned on

By *omeplaywithmexCouple
over a year ago

edinburgh

over a year ago

"

I agree! I mean who is this 'anything',is it someone like me,any other woman that has posted here,do you have to be a certain type to be called 'anything'?!"

ha ha

I messaged a man who i liked and was up for anything possible, he would do what i said

lets just say when i mentioned strap on fun and walking around a club with a collar on his cock he wasnt into anything then

over a year ago

I would fuck one cos looks doesnt matter in nsa

By *omeplaywithmexCouple
over a year ago

edinburgh

No I am defo fussy!!! I would not just drop my pants for someone who I was not attracted too! God one couple sent us one message then invited us to there's & only if we did bareback hmm yeah nah got every right to be picky woman can be more fussy anyway sorry I know all guy's would not just stick it anywhere BUT u get me girls lol

By *omeplaywithmexCouple
over a year ago

edinburgh

"I would fuck one cos looks doesnt matter in nsa "

over a year ago

Very fussy if that provokes people to be butthurt then diddums!

We have had messages saying that she should just close her eyes and not look at the person! Uh no

By *omeplaywithmexCouple
over a year ago

edinburgh

"I would fuck one cos looks doesnt matter in nsa "

By *omeplaywithmexCouple
over a year ago

edinburgh

Pish mate some people have standards!!! I challenge you to even get semi over some chick around my way!!!! Lol x

over a year ago

Fussy is good, I'm fussy, actually I'm probably too fussy lol

over a year ago

Fussy is good, I'm fussy, actually I'm probably too fussy lol

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

"

I agree! I mean who is this 'anything',is it someone like me,any other woman that has posted here,do you have to be a certain type to be called 'anything'?!

ha ha

I messaged a man who i liked and was up for anything possible, he would do what i said

lets just say when i mentioned strap on fun and walking around a club with a collar on his cock he wasnt into anything then

"

over a year ago

"Pish mate some people have standards!!! I challenge you to even get semi over some chick around my way!!!! Lol x"
lol yes I prob would get hard over them, sounds like a good challange

By *ildflower.xWoman
over a year ago

Grimsby

Fussy is good

Keep your standards high x

over a year ago

Good, I like to see men that are fussy!

over a year ago

"No I think being fussy is a good thing. If I suspect I've been propositioned by someone who will fuck anyone and anything, it is better off-putting ; giveaways being those who are offering lifts and hotels and a 'meet tonight' when they don't even know what I look like is a warning sign!

I'd much rather someone actually wanted to meet me rather than the nearest available warm hole. "

over a year ago

Late Friday or Saturday night I sometimes get messages from couples wanting to meet them now. Always have turned them down.. If they won't chat through the week I'm not going to be there quick fix.

Now if I was sober that would be a different story

over a year ago

Single men can turn ladies down?

over a year ago

"I'm not too fussy about looks, but I cannot stand rudeness and downright stupidity. One of the hottest women I ever had a relationship with I had to break off after 3 weeks as she appeared to have the intelligence of a 12yo. For two of those weeks I tried to convince myself her looks were worth it

Often I find myself wanting to correct people's grammar on here, hate the use of "youse" or incorrect use of their/there. As soon as I see that in a profile I cringe and move on. I'll be the first to admit I'm no English teacher, but lazy grammar is a huge turnoff for me."

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Quite the opposite. Fussy is good it tells me you have standards

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman
over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

Fussy is good. I've had abuse from men and couples for saying no. A guy I know has lost a lot of friends for choosing not to meet fems and couples when they wanted. Doesn't matter who's declined, no means no and no abuse is acceptable. Hope you reported her op.

over a year ago

welcome to my world I get that off men on a weekly basis

over a year ago

"Quite the opposite. Fussy is good it tells me you have standards "

It does indeed

over a year ago

Nah it's against the fab law for a man to turn down a woman.

over a year ago

Nah it's against the fab law for a man to turn down a woman. "

Can you mail all the guys who have turned me down and tell them that

over a year ago

I turn down couples constantly on here, my reasoning is simple - if I don't think I'm gonna enjoy meeting them, I don't reply. It's not me being picky, it's me knowing what I want and what I don't.

over a year ago

"I'd say being fussy is bad, for me anyway. Makes it very hard for me to find people because I only want men 6ft or above with dark hair, thick bushy eyebrows, very handsome, good body, penis over 8" with decent girth and big balls. "

It was "dark hair" that killed it for me.

Fussy...........

over a year ago

Fussy is good, why would anyone want to meet someone they are not even remotely attracted to?

over a year ago

"I turn down couples constantly on here, my reasoning is simple - if I don't think I'm gonna enjoy meeting them, I don't reply. It's not me being picky, it's me knowing what I want and what I don't."

Totally agree

I get loads of couples on here mail me, I'm not interested in meeting couples

Some get arsey but that just confirms what I already knew, I don't want to meet you

By *L RogueMan
over a year ago

London

I hope you let her down gently "

He didn't have to reply.

He chose to and she gave him abuse.

By *airy_HettyWoman
over a year ago

Greater London

"Fussy is good.

If you get abuse because you turned them down then you definitely made the right decision and had a lucky escape!!"

By *r jblMan
over a year ago

from parts unknown

You did the right thing.

I've turned down some couples & ladies. I don't get that many meets. But I do have my standards. lol

over a year ago

"You did the right thing.

I've turned down some couples & ladies. I don't get that many meets. But I do have my standards. lol "

Think all guys should have standards aswell as a age range! Lol

over a year ago

we have been to clubs sometimes and ive looked around and said - you know what i dont fancy anybody here - and used to feel bad - W said i must never feel obliged to play and standards are important to us

over a year ago

Why would you feel the need to ask this...surely its common sense, if everyone said fussy was bad would you run out and fuck anyone that asked...man up son!!

One should never question ones own judgement.

over a year ago

Personally I would only want to have sec with someone I could click with and was attracted to. That said, I know plenty in clubs who will fuck anything with a pulse. I think it's a case of each to their own. We all have the choice to do who or what we want

over a year ago

Apologies for the typo *sex not sec.

over a year ago

I am very fussy. I tend to send a wink first, then if they return it or choose to message me then I know to go for it. I very rarely wink at people so that shows how fussy I am.

over a year ago

I find it very attractive when a bloke is choosy, if he picks any holes a goal, he no longer a challenge.

And i would rather a bloke turn me down, than fuck me for the sake of it.

Her

over a year ago

Fussy is fine unless your turning me down then your just a c**t

By *ustin666666Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

Being fussy is fine. But not just on first looks. If uve chatted and feel nothing then fine but not just on first instincts. I've chatted to ladies I wouldn't normally meet, then met for a social and had a good laugh but nothing Sexually because there was nothing there. But getting to know them was great. I know its a swingers site but I can't just screw anything and hope a lot of single guys feel the same.

over a year ago

"Being fussy is fine. But not just on first looks. If uve chatted and feel nothing then fine but not just on first instincts. I've chatted to ladies I wouldn't normally meet, then met for a social and had a good laugh but nothing Sexually because there was nothing there. But getting to know them was great. I know its a swingers site but I can't just screw anything and hope a lot of single guys feel the same. "

I wouldn't meet somebody i didn't fancy because they were a nice person, I know they may sound bad to some but I'm here for sex, I have limited time to meet so when I do I want sex not a chat with a nice person I can do that at work

By *ustin666666Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

"Being fussy is fine. But not just on first looks. If uve chatted and feel nothing then fine but not just on first instincts. I've chatted to ladies I wouldn't normally meet, then met for a social and had a good laugh but nothing Sexually because there was nothing there. But getting to know them was great. I know its a swingers site but I can't just screw anything and hope a lot of single guys feel the same.

I wouldn't meet somebody i didn't fancy because they were a nice person, I know they may sound bad to some but I'm here for sex, I have limited time to meet so when I do I want sex not a chat with a nice person I can do that at work "

Well must admit ur different to every other woman I've spoken to.

over a year ago

"Being fussy is fine. But not just on first looks. If uve chatted and feel nothing then fine but not just on first instincts. I've chatted to ladies I wouldn't normally meet, then met for a social and had a good laugh but nothing Sexually because there was nothing there. But getting to know them was great. I know its a swingers site but I can't just screw anything and hope a lot of single guys feel the same. "

true swingers also have fun just meeting....and also do not have a problem saying know without upsetting the meet....

went to two parties with playmate....both times when we got there there was no-one there that we wanted to play with...so we just played together and had an awesome time just knowing others were playing on the sofa opposite and watching what we were doing

over a year ago

"Personally I would only want to have sec with someone I could click with and was attracted to. That said, I know plenty in clubs who will fuck anything with a pulse. I think it's a case of each to their own. We all have the choice to do who or what we want "

Wise words!!

over a year ago

"Being fussy is fine. But not just on first looks. If uve chatted and feel nothing then fine but not just on first instincts. I've chatted to ladies I wouldn't normally meet, then met for a social and had a good laugh but nothing Sexually because there was nothing there. But getting to know them was great. I know its a swingers site but I can't just screw anything and hope a lot of single guys feel the same.

I wouldn't meet somebody i didn't fancy because they were a nice person, I know they may sound bad to some but I'm here for sex, I have limited time to meet so when I do I want sex not a chat with a nice person I can do that at work

Well must admit ur different to every other woman I've spoken to. "

Oh shit I've been rumbled I'm a single guy really

Everybody is after different I guess

I'm not saying I just meet and fuck, I like to meet for a drink first but with somebody I can hopefully take it further with, I like to meet for a drink, have a chat and a flirt, build up some sexual tension then find a room and I'm not going to do that with somebody who's pics I didn't like

I work on a seven day rolling rota so I basically get one weekend off in seven so I like to make it count

over a year ago

"I am very fussy. I tend to send a wink first, then if they return it or choose to message me then I know to go for it. I very rarely wink at people so that shows how fussy I am. "

Haha I got a wink...

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/05/15 23:09:44]

over a year ago

Nothing wrong with having standards, too many people don't!!

over a year ago

Some women don't like me for having tattoos or a beard... But I'm like meh owell.

over a year ago

"Some women don't like me for having tattoos or a beard... But I'm like meh owell. "

So you just find the women that do

over a year ago

I wonder how many men 'claim' to be fussy but if we delved into their sent box it would tell a different tale...

By *ustin666666Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

I'm not saying I just meet and fuck, I like to meet for a drink first but with somebody I can hopefully take it further with, I like to meet for a drink, have a chat and a flirt, build up some sexual tension then find a room and I'm not going to do that with somebody who's pics I didn't like

I work on a seven day rolling rota so I basically get one weekend off in seven so I like to make it count "

I hear what ur saying. But u didn't say that earlier.

No saying that u fancy someone physically but he's a total knobhead. Then what you do?

over a year ago

"Some women don't like me for having tattoos or a beard... But I'm like meh owell.

So you just find the women that do "

True!!!

over a year ago

I work on a seven day rolling rota so I basically get one weekend off in seven so I like to make it count

No saying that u fancy someone physically but he's a total knobhead. Then what you do?"

Ask him not to talk

By *ustin666666Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

No saying that u fancy someone physically but he's a total knobhead. Then what you do?

Ask him not to talk "

lol. Good answer.

over a year ago

Hopefully there's nothing wrong about being fussy. I'm quite picky.

over a year ago

......there's absolutely nothing wrong with been fussy. ....but don't really get why you have to post it....?.everyone has different tastes. ...body shape, age, personality. ..etc....we're all guilty of fussiness. ..

over a year ago

I hate this term "fussy". It's not being fussy. Is just you are attracted to a certain type. It can't be helped.

By *eKoopleCouple
over a year ago

Germany / Manchester

There's nothing wrong with having particular choices and only seeking that, it's just human nature. -Mr.

over a year ago

"I hate this term "fussy". It's not being fussy. Is just you are attracted to a certain type. It can't be helped. "

It is exactly that though...certain type only, therefore hard to please...so therefore.....fussy...ta da...

over a year ago

"I hate this term "fussy". It's not being fussy. Is just you are attracted to a certain type. It can't be helped.

It is exactly that though...certain type only, therefore hard to please...so therefore.....fussy...ta da..."

Yes. But the word fussy sounds so negative. That's why I don't like it. After all, we all have a type. Who is to say somebody is fussy. When does somebody become fussy. It's negative.

over a year ago

"I hate this term "fussy". It's not being fussy. Is just you are attracted to a certain type. It can't be helped.

It is exactly that though...certain type only, therefore hard to please...so therefore.....fussy...ta da...

Yes. But the word fussy sounds so negative. That's why I don't like it. After all, we all have a type. Who is to say somebody is fussy. When does somebody become fussy. It's negative. "

So I am negative...still gets me hot guys for meets lol

over a year ago

"I hate this term "fussy". It's not being fussy. Is just you are attracted to a certain type. It can't be helped. "

Same thing??

Post new Message to Thread