Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Fucking our fantasy was like like the saying "never meet your hero"

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Moved to here from stories, felt its more appropriate to discuss

Has anyone had a similar experience, hubby and I have spent the past two years fantasising about my best friend, living out role plays and inviting her into our bed, she always declined, this mystery has built up around her, what would she taste like, is she as innocent as she seems, well last night one thing led to another, hubby received a text at 3am asking if I could have her. She had flirted and told me she wanted me,

So we did it.... I was left feeling numb, the sex wasn't great and she was different to how I imagined she would

If she offered again I could take it or leave it, maybe it was that hubby wasn't there to experience the full fantasy? Or maybe it is like the saying...

"Never meet your heroes"

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Of course it was because your hubby wasn't there .

The fantasy had been about her joining you both in your bed , and that didn't happen .

Plus 2 years of fantasising is always going to be a bit of a let down when it eventually happens I guess .

over a year ago

She was not as I imagined, it's put me off separate meets, I enjoy knowing Blaidd my dom meets women on his own (he only does it for me as I get a massive thrill)

If she offers a threesome what do I say? "No your not as good as I thought you would be"

X

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"She was not as I imagined, it's put me off separate meets, I enjoy knowing Blaidd my dom meets women on his own (he only does it for me as I get a massive thrill)

If she offers a threesome what do I say? "No your not as good as I thought you would be"

X"

No. Say the experience wasn't as you imagined it, you have to take at least half the responsibility. The poor woman is flesh and blood how could she possibly live up to an idea you have in your head?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"She was not as I imagined, it's put me off separate meets, I enjoy knowing Blaidd my dom meets women on his own (he only does it for me as I get a massive thrill)

X"

She may well have been as let down by the experience as you so you won't need to worry about that scenario.

over a year ago

To be fair to her she wasn't bad, it was simply the build up in my head and the fact I missed having the OH there. I entered sub drop as soon as I came

If she was willing to have a threesome would it be fair seeing as I didn't enjoy this experience?

On anyone including her x

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"To be fair to her she wasn't bad, it was simply the build up in my head and the fact I missed having the OH there. I entered sub drop as soon as I came

If she was willing to have a threesome would it be fair seeing as I didn't enjoy this experience?

On anyone including her x

"

Honestly? You haven't really been fair to her anyway so best not compound the situation.

Post new Message to Thread