Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

site supporter

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi all. Thinking of becoming a site supporter, but want to know is it worth it? As a single male on here its difficult to meet and wondered if becoming a support has any impact?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ilandlarryCouple
over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

Being a site supporter doesn't mean that women will jump into bed with you

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

It gives you access to more facilities like private notes and more pics and you can change your user name three times a year.

You may be able to see more profiles as some will set their filters to exclude anyone who isn't a site supporter, but that doesn't mean you'll get any more interest or replies.

I could offer some suggestions on your profile (as could many as everyone has an opinion) but that's not what you asked so I'll keep schtum unless you want that.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's £5 ! lol

over a year ago

Jesus christ its only a bloody fiver !!

Ffs

over a year ago

"It gives you access to more facilities like private notes and more pics and you can change your user name three times a year.

You may be able to see more profiles as some will set their filters to exclude anyone who isn't a site supporter, but that doesn't mean you'll get any more interest or replies.

I could offer some suggestions on your profile (as could many as everyone has an opinion) but that's not what you asked so I'll keep schtum unless you want that."

This

over a year ago

"Jesus christ its only a bloody fiver !!

Ffs"

Ah but what if it doesn't get him a meet, then its a wasted fiver!!

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Paying to become a site supporter means just that - you are supporting the site to enable it to be run free of charge for the majority. You are not guaranteed anything more than a few extra features and a happy warm feeling for helping admin.

over a year ago

I know its a fiver and only that. I know it does not garentee anyone to jump in bed. Just wondering if that little fiver means anything to cpls and single fems who are looking for genuine males?

over a year ago

"It gives you access to more facilities like private notes and more pics and you can change your user name three times a year.

Some advice would be good.

I could offer some suggestions on your profile (as could many as everyone has an opinion) but that's not what you asked so I'll keep schtum unless you want that."

over a year ago

"I know its a fiver and only that. I know it does not garentee anyone to jump in bed. Just wondering if that little fiver means anything to cpls and single fems who are looking for genuine males? "

A fiver for 60 days.

Site supporter means fuck all when im looking for a meet

A good profile and photos and veris help

over a year ago

Just send me the fiver - and I won't meet you too.

over a year ago

"I know its a fiver and only that. I know it does not garentee anyone to jump in bed. Just wondering if that little fiver means anything to cpls and single fems who are looking for genuine males? "

Why would it make any difference to anyone else but you ?

over a year ago

"I know its a fiver and only that. I know it does not garentee anyone to jump in bed. Just wondering if that little fiver means anything to cpls and single fems who are looking for genuine males?

Why would it make any difference to anyone else but you ? "

I'm guessing he thinks people may take him more seriously if he has an investment here! As an admin tool for me it works in that I can follow better who I'm chatting to etc, other than that it's of no huge benefit.

over a year ago

Im a site supporter because it shows the full conversations in the messages and with a memory like mine thats important ...

over a year ago

Personally.

I like the private notes, the fact you can see who messaged you and how long ago

I also like the looked at me.

over a year ago

A few very minor benefits. I'll be refreshing mine when it runs out. I have been blocked from mailing someone when I didn't have it, but it's obviously still no guarantee.

over a year ago

"Im a site supporter because it shows the full conversations in the messages and with a memory like mine thats important ..."

Yeah that's a great benefit actually. I think that's worth the cost alone.

over a year ago

yes it dose help.. but like lots of others have said profile pics and messages you send are more important

if nothing else it will make your time here more fun

over a year ago

if you use the site pay the cash

over a year ago

Im still staggered people dont pay it !

Its just bloody £5 ?

See how much other site are youl be shocked